Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Shina Peller & His Wife, Ayobola Peller Bag Chieftaincy Title At Iseyin Oyo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shina Peller & His Wife, Ayobola Peller Bag Chieftaincy Title At Iseyin Oyo (20997 Views)

Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe / Meet Naomi Peller, Shina Peller's Daughter / BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shina Peller & His Wife, Ayobola Peller Bag Chieftaincy Title At Iseyin Oyo by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 14, 2017
maxiuc:
.look at the decaying ceiling

At least upgrade that ceiling to a pvc or pop

That's an Obas palace

It still amazes me why Nnamdi Cownu use pigs as reference to Ipob

We know the Dirtiest people in Naija to be the pigs
They should keep deceiving themselves

And for that baised AfonjAs Mod come and delete this one and ban me as usual as Nonsense

Fixed! Don't blame us because you have a leader occupied with hatred

2 Likes

Re: Shina Peller & His Wife, Ayobola Peller Bag Chieftaincy Title At Iseyin Oyo by newacca: 9:43am On Aug 14, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

He owns a branch of quilox in dubai and/or Ghana and very good edifice at V.I that's not mediocre he has a yatch I think and many other stuff a record label as well etc
He prayed to have one, and I wish him well smiley

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller & His Wife, Ayobola Peller Bag Chieftaincy Title At Iseyin Oyo by Annruby: 9:52am On Aug 14, 2017
maxiuc:

That's an Obas palace

It still amazes me why AfonjAs use pigs as reference to Ipob

We know the Dirtiest people in Naija

it also amaze me how u come to afonja forum to spill shittt#onenigeria

And for that baised AfonjAs Mod come and delete this one and ban me as usual as Nonsense
Re: Shina Peller & His Wife, Ayobola Peller Bag Chieftaincy Title At Iseyin Oyo by Annruby: 9:54am On Aug 14, 2017
maxiuc:

That's an Obas palace

it also amaze me how u come to afonja forum to spill shittt#onenigeria

Re: Shina Peller & His Wife, Ayobola Peller Bag Chieftaincy Title At Iseyin Oyo by BeautifulSE: 10:42am On Aug 14, 2017
maxiuc:

That's an Obas palace

Cc MissyB3 Fynestboi
Re: Shina Peller & His Wife, Ayobola Peller Bag Chieftaincy Title At Iseyin Oyo by DJInfluence: 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
Honestly, i canĀ“t waste my hard earned money on any chieftaincy crap. I will rather use that money to better the life of someone else. Afterall, it is not like i will address myself as chief XYZ to God when i die. tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

2baba Now Brand Ambassador For Campari / Klintoncod Celebrates Son, Noah Cod's 4th Birthday With Amazing Prayers / Big Church Foundation Donates For 2-Year-Old Eye Cancer Girl (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.