Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu (21007 Views)

NBA Reacts To DSS Court Invasion And Sowore’s Rearrest / DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) / Zamfara Insecurity: Traditional Rulers React To Accusation, Dare FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yuji:

So you now know better then the citizens of Bayelsa on what happens in their place? Sense fall on you.
Do you stay there? Attaching yourselves to ijaws can't help you u
Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by Lightening: 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Izon wannabe, tell me why the Ijaws are hating and attacking the Igbos in Yenagoa now and then?

Tell me why Ife people are hating and attacking their Modakeke brethren from time to time?
Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by Yuji: 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Do you stay there? Attaching yourselves to ijaws can't you
The guy told you its his state but a stupid bigot like you never sees beyond his nose. What a shame!

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yuji:

Shut up is an order you illiterate. Stop disgracing yourself.
Insult your ancestors more
Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by tarryT(m): 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Thank God say you don gree say something happen

What are you thanking God for? Is it in hope for bloodshed between Biafrans.. no let provoke tell you something this afternoon o..

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by Yuji: 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Insult your ancestors more
Its a command or order. I know you are an educated illiterate so go back to school.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yuji:
The guy told you its his state but a stupid bigot like you never sees beyond his nose. What a shame!
Both of you can continue deceiving yourselves, it's free
Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yuji:

Its a command or order. I know you are an educated illiterate so go back to school.
Insult them more
Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by Yuji: 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Both of you can continue deceiving yourselves, it's free
You better go and get a life. Because I don't understand this one you are living. Its just so frustrated. Aboriyin ti gbale.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by Nathan2016: 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
lycan2:
so u want them allow you to seize power but you cannot seize the right to develop your states

What is this person even saying...

Last time boko attacked it was adamawa.....

Did you know that atiku is from Adamawa state....

His wife lost 990 Million naira last year to scaming last year.

Have you seen where they said Atiku gave that kind of money to fight boko haram....how many elites in the north is doing it, last time i checked dangote is still d richest man in Africa...

Dangote no b from north.....north where poverty is on the increase, so dangote should start doing the work of state governemnt who are paid monthly to do the job....

Bros think think grin grin grin
Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by popyea(m): 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yuji:
Mock yourself for wasting school fees unnecessarily.
Chest thumper!
Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by Yuji: 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Insult them more
Is your stupidity inbred? Keep quoting sha. You are jobless. At least you can keep busy with this.

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
tarryT:

What are you thanking God for? Is it in hope for bloodshed between Biafrans.. no let provoke tell you something this afternoon o..
Ijaw wannabe, when yawa gas, just move your ass to Igboland fast
Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yuji:

Is your stupidity inbred? Keep quoting sha. You are jobless. At least you can keep busy with this.
We are both jobless then
Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by tarryT(m): 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ikechuob:

Don't waste your time with that wannabe igbo Yyeske monkey. You should be asking him to name the igbos that was attacked and what villages that hail from?
A dispute occurred in bayelsa with zero casuality and him and his worthless neatherthal wished igbos were killed. Never seen worthless pigs like that buff00ns. Tomorrow now the rat will come here and start desperately trying to attache by force to anambra with zero shame. You're way above animals so why reply a cow?

Note taking. ..

1 Like

Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by bamite(m): 12:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
tarryT:

Shut up, ... must you mention south-south, .. am a proud Izon man from Bayelsa, with full support for Biafra. Our silence is for a reason, ..when the time comes Biafrans will discuss them. Stay out of our lane.
First of all, what is izon? is it an element? you're inconsequential, so is this your dumb comment
Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by Yuji: 12:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yyeske:
We are both jobless then

I can give you a job. Some of us are our own bosses. But I don't expect you to understand as you don't even know anything.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by Lightening: 12:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
jpphilips:

Empty chest beating, just like Elzakzaky, kanu will be re arrested at the appropriate time, his followers will revolt, 700 IPOB members will be shot, the next day, the army will move in with bulldozers to render their survivors homeless, once done, the nation will continue like nothing happened.
I pity the guys who will be used to complete the national casualty figure in that mayhem.
As far as this Nigeria is concerned, Nnamdi Kanu is a fvcking nobody, maybe he will be in the future but definitely not now. His time hasn't come.

Funny. Ask your zoo army why they are afraid of shooting the IPOB agitators since Jan 20. Food for thought!

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 12:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yuji:

You better go and get a life. Because I don't understand this one you are living. Its just so frustrated. Aboriyin ti gbale.
Oh, you stay in the SW and forming Biafra, just start parking your ghana must go bags back to the SE

1 Like

Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by femolii: 12:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
Igboesika:

For this to come from you, it's obvious you are not active on social media and you lack knowledge of Ipob activities and you are lagging behind in political activities as well.
How many of your afonja brothers are still shouting "we SS and we people of Niger Delta are not part of Biafra" ?because they have been silenced by Ipob activities in the so called SS.
Measure up like your brothers and quit embarrassing yourself.
Again, remember that militants gave Hausas and Yorubas quit notice to vacate before 1 Oct, so watch your back.
Bye.
Pig sense .
Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by Yuji: 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Oh, you stay in the SW and forming Biafra, just start parking your ghana must go bags back to the SE
So because I can speak Yoruba it means I stay in the southwest. You don't know your people are here with us abi??

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yuji:

I can give you a job. Some of us are our own bosses. But I don't expect you to understand as you don't even know anything.
Jobless IPOB miscreant on board, I am the governor of Anambra state
Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by Yuji: 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Jobless IPOB miscreant on board, I am the governor of Anambra state
Lol...... grin cheesy you are a good clown. Start comedy asap.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yuji:

So because I can speak Yoruba it means I stay in the southwest. You don't know your people are here with us abi??
Story for the gods, just start coming back
Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by tarryT(m): 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
bamite:
First of all, what is izon? is it an element? you're inconsequential, so is this your dumb comment

Let me reply you in your fellow unity beggars voice. ." your mumu don do"

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yuji:

Lol...... grin cheesy you are a good clown. Start comedy asap.
It's a faceless forum so I am Bill Gates
Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by Yuji: 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Story for the gods, just start coming back
I am in my town. So where should I start coming back to?

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yuji:

I am in my town. So where should I start coming back to?
Go on deceiving yourself, just leave the SW soon
Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Izon wannabe, tell me why the Ijaws are hating and attacking the Igbos in Yenagoa now and then?
Liar from the pit of the zoo
Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
Jolar101:
Liar from the pit of the zoo
You are welcome to our debate
Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by enimooko: 1:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Afonjas must leave ph and cede all their oil wells useless parasites
Afonjaslaves must go with them

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu by Basalt(m): 1:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
bamite:

Funny how igbos keep licking the nyash of SS, even though the south south detests them more than the hausa/fulani grin

Are you daft?
Wetin concern SS concern the statement you just quoted?
Really nairaland needs to be doing sanity test before anyone registers on nairaland

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo Election: Candidates Sign Peace Accord / 2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero / Buhari To PDP, EU: El-rufai Spoke In National Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.