Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,355 members, 7,780,953 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:19 AM

I Don’t Solicit Money From Anyone –pastor Kumuyi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Don’t Solicit Money From Anyone –pastor Kumuyi (1133 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers / Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Solicit Money From Anyone –pastor Kumuyi by engineerboat(m): 7:49am On Aug 14, 2017
The General Superintendent of the Deeper Life Bible Church, Pastor Williams Kumuyi, has warned church members and the general public against donating money to a fictitious Facebook account bearing his name and photograph.

The announcement was made on behalf of the 76-year-old church leader during worship service on Sunday.

The church revealed that some unscrupulous persons had opened social media accounts, one of which is a Facebook account, soliciting money from members of the public, purportedly “for the work of God.”

In the announcement, the church was categorical in its denial, saying the church does not even print envelopes for non-members to contribute towards any church project, much less coming on the worldwide web to ask for donations.

“We hereby urge church members and the general public to disregard such solicitations, as they’re meant to dent the image of the church and that of our revered pastor,” the announcer said.

https://www.punchng.com/i-dont-solicit-money-from-anyone-pastor-kumuyi

Re: I Don’t Solicit Money From Anyone –pastor Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:04am On Aug 14, 2017
Please can you inform us on how we can differentiate between a fictitious Facebook account and the original one?
Re: I Don’t Solicit Money From Anyone –pastor Kumuyi by BiafranBushBoy: 8:12am On Aug 14, 2017
OLAADEGBU:
Please can you inform us on how we can differentiate between a fictitious Facebook account and the original one?

There is no difference. My account number and pastor kumuyi's own are the same.

You can pay into my account.
Re: I Don’t Solicit Money From Anyone –pastor Kumuyi by engineerboat(m): 8:32am On Aug 14, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

There are difference between them

1. Pastor Kumuyi Official page and Moment of Miracle page can only be liked, but you cannot add them as Friend.

2. The Facebook pages are linked with the church official website. dclm.org

Re: I Don’t Solicit Money From Anyone –pastor Kumuyi by engineerboat(m): 8:35am On Aug 14, 2017
Both pages contain only videos and articles about Pastor Kumuyi's messages where those that liked the page can only comment

Re: I Don’t Solicit Money From Anyone –pastor Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:37am On Aug 14, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

You can pay into my account

Post your account number and let us compare.
Re: I Don’t Solicit Money From Anyone –pastor Kumuyi by BiafranBushBoy: 8:49am On Aug 14, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Post your account number and let us compare.
Brb
Re: I Don’t Solicit Money From Anyone –pastor Kumuyi by engineerboat(m): 9:02am On Aug 14, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

You can pay into my account.

Its so simple, just 1 minutes is enough to produce a screen grad of ur account and let us compare
Re: I Don’t Solicit Money From Anyone –pastor Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
engineerboat:

There are difference between them

1. Pastor Kumuyi Official page and Moment of Miracle page can only be liked, but you cannot add them as Friend.

2. The Facebook pages are linked with the church official website. dclm.org

Thanks for this information. smiley
Re: I Don’t Solicit Money From Anyone –pastor Kumuyi by BlueAngel444: 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2017

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Solicit Money From Anyone –pastor Kumuyi by An2elect2(f): 5:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
Re: I Don’t Solicit Money From Anyone –pastor Kumuyi by GoodMuyis(m): 8:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
lest any should boast
Re: I Don’t Solicit Money From Anyone –pastor Kumuyi by GoodMuyis(m): 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
BlueAngel444:
https://www.nairaland.com/3992671/tithing-truth-history-origin-catholic

https://www.nairaland.com/3992834/malachis-prophecy

But he collects tithe

No he doesnt collect tithe, instead he do pay his tithes. 10000000% sure of my claim
Re: I Don’t Solicit Money From Anyone –pastor Kumuyi by YahwehPenis: 10:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
Grate pastor. I lyke u. kiss
Re: I Don’t Solicit Money From Anyone –pastor Kumuyi by BlueAngel444: 8:08am On Aug 19, 2017
GoodMuyis:

No he doesnt collect tithe, instead he do pay his tithes. 10000000% sure of my claim

OK oh, hope no one will bring out a YouTube link showing him teach to thing and another collecting tithe in church

Except he has stop

Here's in NL

https://www.nairaland.com/2961584/kumuyi-no-one-cancel-tithing
Re: I Don’t Solicit Money From Anyone –pastor Kumuyi by GoodMuyis(m): 12:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
BlueAngel444:

OK oh, hope no one will bring out a YouTube link showing him teach to thing and another collecting tithe in church
Except he has stop
Here's in NL
https://www.nairaland.com/2961584/kumuyi-no-one-cancel-tithing

Your initial Claim was that he Kumuyi was collecting tithe. Which also mean you accuse him make himself rich from church tithe.

Tithing is Biblical standard and Kumuyi himself obeyed and do pay his tithe to the church, not the other way round
Re: I Don’t Solicit Money From Anyone –pastor Kumuyi by BlueAngel444: 12:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3992671/tithing-truth-history-origin-catholic

https://www.nairaland.com/3992834/malachis-prophecy
GoodMuyis:

Your initial Claim was that he Kumuyi was collecting tithe. Which also mean you accuse him make himself rich from church tithe.

Tithing is Biblical standard and Kumuyi himself obeyed and do pay his tithe to the church, not the other way round

Is 10% tithing biblical/scriptural?
Did any of the Apostles, early church fathers teach it?
How did tithing start in the church?

Did Jesus teach it?
What is the biblical tithe and how should it be paid?
Re: I Don’t Solicit Money From Anyone –pastor Kumuyi by GoodMuyis(m): 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Is 10% tithing biblical/scriptural? Did any of the Apostles, early church fathers teach it? How did tithing start in the church?

Did Jesus teach it? What is the biblical tithe and how should it be paid?

This question had being answered several times even on Nairaland, if you can dig up "No One Can Cancel Tithing", you should be able to dig out other answer.

If you dont believe in tithing, I dont have problem with that, keep your money to yourself.
Where I will have issue is when you mock other for doing it.

If you go to Church, the beautiful building you entered and other beautiful thing you see around is not by accident
Re: I Don’t Solicit Money From Anyone –pastor Kumuyi by BlueAngel444: 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
GoodMuyis:

This question had being answered several times even on Nairaland, if you can dig up "No One Can Cancel Tithing", you should be able to dig out other answer.

If you dont believe in tithing, I dont have problem with that, keep your money to yourself.
Where I will have issue is when you mock other for doing it.

If you go to Church, the beautiful building you entered and other beautiful thing you see around is not by accident

Do u feel mocked?
Where did u get mocked?
If I did by mistake, apologies

Are you worshipping beauty and glamour?
Is that what God wants to u you come to worship Him?
Hezekiah showed off wealth instead of God, whatnot happened to him?

What answers have been given, I would love to know?
Did you open the thread?

When even History agrees with the Truth, did they receive special revelation, tell me?

You see its wrong assumptions that lead to error
When people are serving money and they care not its consequences, they will do, believe and say whatever so not to admit their lack of Truth

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Religion Or Science? / Catholic Diocese In Nigeria And It's Bishops / The Most Powerful Spiritual Man In Yoruba Land Nigeria Ogun State Ijebu Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.