Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

This Story Exposes The Hypocrisy Of Most Feminist - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Story Exposes The Hypocrisy Of Most Feminist (476 Views)

Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter / Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Story Exposes The Hypocrisy Of Most Feminist by tobechi20(m): 7:53am On Aug 14, 2017
"And I really want you to keep an open mind about everything. I am not a girl who would be confined to the kitchen. I have an outgoing personality and I live my life to the fullest. Also, I believe that women are everything that men can be, and more. I have a successful career and I will continue to work after marriage as well."
The guy merely nodded.
"Are you judging me?" she asked in a stern tone.
"Not at all," he replied.
"You don't want to talk about yourself?" she asked him.
The guy cleared his throat and began.
"I like staying indoors. I have always been someone who valued spending time at home. I am a great cook, and I was once planning to become a chef. I also enjoy cleaning the house. Actually, my mother used to be unwell, and I had to do the tidying up. I guess it just caught on. I would love to be home and get everything sorted before you arrive from work. A hot cup of tea would be waiting for you every single evening. I just don't want to become part of the daily corporate grind, though. I work now and earn well, but I don't want to do this forever. It's boring and tiring. After marriage, I want to sit at home. That's it. I want to sit at home and enjoy the finer things in life," he said.
The girl stared at him.
"Are you judging me?" he asked her.
"Umm..."
"I am so happy that I finally found someone who would be willing to earn for the house as I go about looking after it. Trust me, I will be the best homemaker ever," he said.
Later that evening, the girl called her parents.
"No mom. This guy is a weirdo. Talks the most impractical things. Wants me to feed him all my life. Why should I slog out? I can't marry that guy, please."
© Story by Abhijit Chakraborty ,

2 Likes

Re: This Story Exposes The Hypocrisy Of Most Feminist by austinereds(m): 9:42am On Aug 14, 2017
Laughs. what an irony. isn't that what they want. crazy crazy world.

1 Like

Re: This Story Exposes The Hypocrisy Of Most Feminist by Odunharry(m): 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
Lmao @the guy wants her to feed him.
Re: This Story Exposes The Hypocrisy Of Most Feminist by wizard007(m): 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
Dude is subtly savage hahaha, I mean the day this feminist understands that it's our culture that actually makes our life beautiful and makes the westerner envy us, they will find inner peace, there's no way you'd ever copy someone and be truly happy.

I've always known African women, most especially Nigerian to find happiness in having their men take up their financial responsibilities, even the rich ones that can afford these things. Why deny yourself happiness all because you want to be like someone you weren't raised like.

No one asks you to lick our butts or depend on us totally to a fault, but I mean it's not that hard to be financially independent and at the same time be submissive as you should to your man and let him take care of you.

But hey, what do I know? We live in a Gram world, as long as you feel great in social media, what happens in the real life doesn't matter, even when it's killing them inside.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cartons Of Forever Aloe Vera Gel For Sale At A Give Away Price / 9 Tips To Break Mother And Child Communication Barrier / How Best To Live As Single Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.