Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Invest In Someone Today And Get Paid For Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Invest In Someone Today And Get Paid For Life (313 Views)

Why You Should Encourage Someone Today / Paul Enenche Slams Femi Adesina Over ‘Land For Life Comment’ / Join Illuminati 666 Society In Africa Today And Be Rich+2349073588783 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Someone Today And Get Paid For Life by Plasme(m): 8:39am On Aug 14, 2017
Dear Nairalanders, I need your financial assistance to start a business. I'm tired of staying idle at home doing nothing and being a liability to my poor aged mother at my age after all she has been through to see me through my academics. Since there are no jobs the next best thing for me to do is to go into business. I have tried to do some online business, but it's like the harder I try, the more confused and frustrated I become. Guess I'm not just cut out for online stuff. Hence, I want to start restaurant or cash wash business. Two businesses I discovered will keep thriving inspite of the harsh economic situation in the country because no matter what people must eat, and most people find easier taking their cars to car wash than wash it themselves.

I would require at least a minimum of N200,000.00 (comprising cost of shop rent, furnishing and food stuff to begin with) to setup a modest restaurant or at least a minimum of N70,000.00 for the car wash business (comprising cost of materials, space and setting up of the space). I have tried to obtain from microfinance banks but their protocol and bottleneck bureaucracy is something else and I couldn't meet some of their requirements for a loan. I know Nairaland is like a community and good spirited individuals can also be found here, please use your church mind and help your brother out of poverty so that I too can be a blessing to others.

All I need is just that one good Samaritan (or Philanthropist as they are called) or an Investor to help me with the capital to start any of the business. Thank you and God bless you more abundantly.

You can contact me on phone via 08160227736 or check my profile for my account details. Thank you once again and remain blessed.

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Can One Give Tithe Randomly In Any Church? / Creation Of Charity Organization.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.