Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress (14677 Views)

Fans Go Gaga As Bursty Instagram Girls Show Off Their Boobz While Dancing / "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by princesam10(m): 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
[quote author=ShawttySoFyne post=59458822]She looks like me shockedshocked
but i wouldn't do something this foolish [/quote
wtf
If she looks lyk u post ur pics leys compare
##be a realer
No more imahination
Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by uniqueogo(f): 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
if not because eve ate the forbidden apple and gave to adam too, this kind thing no go dey trip any one.
Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
na yankee go be dis no doubt cheesy
Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by Martin0(m): 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
Aaaaaashocked even the god's will be tempted..
Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
Those nipples though
Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by judgedredd22(m): 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Chaaaaai!

See KOKO CRUNCH encrusted nipplez tongue TrapHedges will die for this kind of bwezz.. grin tongue

i think i can mix it with yours and have a vanilla brezz feast!! grin grin grin grin let's make it happen quick quick!
Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by PussyPower: 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
SEXY
Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by judgedredd22(m): 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
She looks like me shockedshocked
but i wouldn't do something this foolish

Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by Greatzeus(m): 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
She knows what she is doing. She wanted attention,now she got it,no one here would have heard about her if she had dressed appropriately cool

Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by AfraTales(m): 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
Get your .com custom domain at N1,000 smiley
Call 09072979302 or contact me now >>> http://www.infoguideafrica.com/p/contact-us.html
Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by winkmart: 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
WORDWORLD:
The main EDUCATION we get today is but all kinds of ILLICITNESS on purpose. Hmmm............societies that choose to be careless about what it is teaching itself should be ready to face the CRUELTY of carelessness. Winkmart improve on your content lets make a better world.

thanks..but get to understand that you can't take this off from learning....let's just move on and do your own part in the little ways you can. Have a nice day
Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
winkmart:

thanks..but get to understand that you can't take this off from learning....let's just move on and do your own part in the little ways you can. Have a nice day

If you have studied mentalities through the decades. Its too obvious how what was being taught through the 70s, 80s and 90s was mainly VIOLENCE packaged in the name of action films. Well we are not unaware how much the world is bleeding. There are a million and one ways to teach, my point is let us not be careless else we will shed tears of BLOOD when the time is ripe with our carelessness with sensuality we keep propagating all for a paltry price . Its all so amusing today to the short sighted.
Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by press005: 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
Rorachy:
See nipple cheesy.

does it look like urs? grin
Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by chigoizie7(m): 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
Abeg, for this rainy season, cold no de catch these ladies?
Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by temisanjohn: 11:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
Would u like to start Telecom Business? Opportunity is here. (VTU, Airtime, Internet Data & Bundles, DSTV,Gotv,Startime bill payment) for as low as #5000 & Practically earn #100,000+ monthly. Get paid on every airtime & Internet data u buy.

Ask me how
Inbox me for details on WhatsApp or text: +2348134530923
Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by bonifieldstun(m): 12:01am On Aug 16, 2017
grin yeesus if na me and my girl go out and i jam this kind blessing omo na to beg my bae 2days later for 4givness o coz it can not pass me BY
Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by Wizklynd23(m): 1:42am On Aug 16, 2017
Chiiiiijust!!!! Oh lord closed ma eyes not to see when ever or by mistake I happens to one day come across of such Girls.. Seeing such Girls along if one is not careful and full of self control, the thing will just be like ''straight'' no bending no shaking............
Re: Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress by jimohibrahim(m): 6:26am On Aug 16, 2017
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? / Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! / C What My Gal Did To Me (+18 Photos) Veiwa's Description Adviced.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.