Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,714 members, 7,805,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

My Love Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love Story (8396 Views)

My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her / A Love Story In 22 Pictures / My Love For Small Girls: Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Love Story by tishat(f): 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2010
I ve always wished for a beautiful married life,always asked God for a decent young man(though am nt too decent),ve dated a couple of guys but yet to find my prince charming.
All of a sudden from nowhere my friend introduced me to this handsome,young carrier minded dude,i said to myself that this guy is too good and readymade to be single nd not in a relationship,well we went out a couple of times and he proposed to me,i accepted without knowing that devil was waiting for me,it was time for the labtest to check some few things and i innocently went with him,only to go home with an HIV+ result while he tested negative.i dnt need to tell u guys the quantity of tears we too cried out.
But the amazing thing is that he stood by me,he told me that to him he has married me in his spirit and can never leave me.sometimes i stare at him in confusion cos i can't think of a guy who is getting ready to marry a girl he know he ll always make love to with a condom,a girl that might not be able to have kids without complications,a girl that the hospital might be her second home and yet he treats and still treats me like a queen.

I thankgod that such guy still exist here in Nigeria,he is my rock.people leaving with HIV needs love and care.

1 Like

Re: My Love Story by googles: 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2010
: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

[size=13pt]i must be dreaming
someone pls slap me into reality [/size]
Re: My Love Story by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 15, 2010
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow speechless shocked shocked shocked shocked

ok after 2 minutes of silent I have only one question do guys like him still exist?
omg what a touching love story. I have tears in my eyes for real. I thought this only happen in movies
Re: My Love Story by neily(f): 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2010
Pls if u love him tell him not to marry u! Cos condom is not 100% safe!
Re: My Love Story by Scooby1(m): 6:32pm On Feb 15, 2010
tishat:

Hello guys,my boyfriend don't usually expel,when we started dating i noticed he usually takes alot of time before ejecting,sometimes he won't even expel on the same day,i stupidly compromised by allowing him without a condom nd that helped alot but as it is now we can't continue with a condom cos of a health issue on my part.

All am asking is for a tip or something that ll help him cos i pity him alot.

@ poster is he the same guy that is f.u.cking without condom here? grin grin grin grin grin grin
ur story don dey 2much sha
Re: My Love Story by Scooby1(m): 6:34pm On Feb 15, 2010
rokiatu:

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow speechless shocked shocked shocked shocked

ok after 2 minutes of silent I have only one question do guys like him still exist?
omg what a touching love story. I have tears in my eyes for real. I thought this only happen in movies

pele dont mind the poster with her stories grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Love Story by THEAMAKA(f): 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2010
[size=27pt]OMG!!!![/size]
I really don't know what to say. . .
embarassed
Re: My Love Story by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2010
Scooby1:

pele dont mind the poster with her stories grin grin grin grin grin grin

Scooby1:

@ poster is he the same guy that is f.u.cking without condom here? grin grin grin grin grin grin
your story don dey 2much sha
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: My Love Story by googles: 6:40pm On Feb 15, 2010
Scooby1:

your story don dey 2much sha

[size=13pt]thank you for slapping me back into reality
but ouch that was one hard slap  grin grin grin[/size]
Re: My Love Story by Scooby1(m): 6:41pm On Feb 15, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]thank you for slapping me back into reality
but ouch that was one hard slap  grin grin grin[/size]

na slap & tickle 4 u grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Love Story by 190: 6:46pm On Feb 15, 2010
googles:

: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

[size=13pt]i must be dreaming
someone pls slap me into reality [/size]

[size=25pt]SLAP
Thats what you asked for~[/size]

@post
runs away**
Re: My Love Story by tishat(f): 6:51pm On Feb 15, 2010
@scobby1 yes it still me,i told u guys dat when he wasn't ejaculating while using condoms i compromised but he is hiv-,He has done d test after some months and over nd over again.

Listen this is not a story u always read here or a movie line,THIS IS ACTUALLY MY LIFE STORY.
Re: My Love Story by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2010
tishat:

@scobby1 yes it still me,i told u guys dat when he wasn't ejecting while using condoms i compromised but he is hiv-,He has done d test after some months and over nd over again.

Listen this is not a story u always read here or a movie line,THIS IS ACTUALLY MY LIFE STORY.
I believe you dear embarassed I don't think anyone would lie on such sensitive topic.
Re: My Love Story by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2010
@poster
sorry but i dont follow you any longer. . . . . . .
so you had unprotected sex with your guy BEFORE the test and then decided after to go and have the test, only to discover that you were + but not him?!
well i guess if he isnt - now, he might not be along the way. some people on ARV drugs would show a - test result while they are positive. . . . . . . . . .dont be fooled people!

as for your story, although very hard to believe in 9ja, i guess you found the right guy so hold on to him until you pass away.
Re: My Love Story by tishat(f): 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2010
@mr brown jay,i dnt care if u believe or not,am only here to share my story and two sure things are
1 i got myself a man with a heart of an angel
2 Am not passing away anytime soon,i hope u will be alive to read my updates cos they will keep coming.

1 Like

Re: My Love Story by fifi09(f): 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
sorry but i dont follow you any longer. . . . . . .
so you had unprotected intimacy with your guy BEFORE the test and then decided after to go and have the test, only to discover that you were + but not him?!
well i guess if he isnt - now, he might not be along the way. some people on ARV drugs would show a - test result while they are positive. . . . . . . . . .dont be fooled people!

as for your story, although very hard to believe in 9ja, i guess you found the right guy so hold on to him until you pass away.

shocked
Re: My Love Story by Scooby1(m): 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2010
@poster good 4 u that you found a man that is ready to love you unconditionally that is rare to come by these days.
Re: My Love Story by THEAMAKA(f): 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2010
thats a harsh thing to say "until you pass away"

2 Likes

Re: My Love Story by poshangel: 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2010
mrbrownjay while i did not intend to comment on this thread, i have tosay that u r a big f.o.o.l for ur comment. that was so insensitive, how do u know u will see 2moro that u had d guts to make such a comment. ur ignorance will kill u soon enuf.

2 Likes

Re: My Love Story by TedBundy1(m): 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2010
rokiatu:

I believe you dear embarassed I don't think anyone would lie on such sensitive topic.

People come on here to lie about ANYTHING so don't go believing things you read here. As an old NL member, I remember a member who lied about her own death. Does anybody here remember papermoon? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Love Story by Scooby1(m): 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2010
Ted Bundy:

People come on here to lie about ANYTHING so don't go believing things you read here. As an old NL member, I remember a member who lied about her own death. Does anybody here remember papermoon? lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kai nawa person fake their own death 4 NLand! *** shakes head*** wonderful
Re: My Love Story by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 15, 2010
Ted Bundy:

People come on here to lie about ANYTHING so don't go believing things you read here. As an old NL member, I remember a member who lied about her own death. Does anybody here remember [b]papermoon? lipsrsealed[/b]
wayooo Allah shocked
Re: My Love Story by TedBundy1(m): 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2010
Scooby1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kai nawa person fake their own death 4 NLand! *** shakes head***  wonderful

Yes. It was a big scandal then. shocked shocked That is why Seun has put this clause in his Nairaland rules till today.
"- It is a grievous offence to announce the death of a Nairaland member on the forum without the admin's explicit approval"
Re: My Love Story by jenibayo(f): 7:46pm On Feb 15, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Love Story by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 15, 2010
wtf!! people are too scared to say what exactly this lady is saying?! she is HIV+ and although she might live a few yrs, this is a sure early death sentence. why should i sugar coat poo for people who come in a forum to shout everywhere the stuff that most in 9ja prefer to hide?!

the poster stated loud and clear that she has an incurable deadly disease so its safe to say what i said.
lets not fool ourselves by the Magic Johnsons of this world. being HIV+ in Africa means death within 10yrs so i repeat that SHE SHOULD ENJOY THE TIME SHE HAS LEFT UNTIL SHE PASSES AWAY. . . . . . . . . .or is it not what is going to happen?!

yes we all die and i may get struck by lightning as i walk out of work but i am being realistic and i sure have hope of a long future while she hasnt due to her illness. . . . . . .  and she bloody well knows it too. this is the REALITY OF AIDS/HIV.
Re: My Love Story by Pwaves(f): 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2010
Haba Mrbrown, must u throw d fact dat death awaits hr to her face? Pls try to show some luv.

1 Like

Re: My Love Story by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2010
Pwaves:

Haba Mrbrown, must u throw d fact dat death awaits hr to her face? Pls try to show some luv.
I agree that was really harsh I mean really HARSH!

1 Like

Re: My Love Story by googles: 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2010
[size=13pt]if your story is anything to go by,then i dont feel sorry for you rather i am happy for you
your man is the true definition of a man
not like all these shoe-shiners we have around
i wish you all the best this life has to offer[/size]

1 Like

Re: My Love Story by tishat(f): 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2010
@mr Brown jay,the fact is dat death awaits us all,anyone can go first thats not an issue,but i want to educate you more on HIV,the life span of a HIV patients in America or Africa is 43 years.See alot of drugs are out to manage this but it does not cure it.The possibility that one ll die due to other cause is not overruled too,we live in a world of uncertainties,if people die like you think then you ll probably be leaving in your street alone because u ll be alarmed at the rate of it spreading,if u leave in lagos you can visit NIMR yaba,am sure you ll be speechless for months.

2 Likes

Re: My Love Story by tishat(f): 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2010
@google thanks,sometimes when i look @ him i weep because only jesus demonstrated such love, he is ready to die for and with me, AND HE IS A NIGERIAN

1 Like

Re: My Love Story by kokoye(m): 8:17pm On Feb 15, 2010
@ post.

Make everyday count. Enjoy it.

God be with you.
Re: My Love Story by tundejayz: 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2010
use female condoms ,2 of it would do per round ,

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Help Composing A Love Letter (urgently) / This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] / My Sex Service To My Principal And Students (part 7) IS OUT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.