Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

The Parables Of Otem - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Parables Of Otem (517 Views)

The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah / Proverbs Of Otem / The Genealogy Of Otem/Ebira History: For Blueangel444/Aadoiza To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Parables Of Otem by OtemAtum: 10:35am On Aug 14, 2017
Parables of Otem

Chapter One

1. My appreciation goes to God the Universe, the father of all gods.
2. He who made all things; the material and immaterial things.
3. All the things in our universe were set in their places by God Almighty.
4. The gold, the silver, the tin, lead, diamond, graphite, gypsum, talc;
5. The rain, the sky, the sun, the stars, the planets, the thoughts, ideas, philosophies;
6. The trees, plants, animals, humans, all living and non-living.
7. And nature has he set in charge of bringing change to the things which he has made;
8. And nature has no human-like emotions, but all that is brought to fulfillment by nature are the things which should happen.
9. For the big bangs, natural disasters, collisions of planetary bodies, earthquakes, cyclones, storms, hurricanes, tears and all things which nature brings with it are for the ordering of the universe.
10. And all good things which nature brings with it also are for the ordering of the universe. For the gentle breeze, the rich soil, the rain, the light, sleep, the sweetness of sex, smiles, laughter and other products of nature are for the balance of the universe.
11. Hear a parable and know why God Almighty makes everything so.
12. Some men and women saw themselves all alone in one of the planets of the universe. And he went to see how he shall make shelter for himself. And when he began to dig the ground, it said to him, I am feeling pain. Stop that which you are doing.
13. And when he thought that he would pluck a fruit from a tree, he heard a voice, saying, I know your thought. Do not come near me, for the fruit which you have planned to pluck is my firstborn child.
14. Now when he thought that he would take water, he heard a voice saying, I have a spirit in me, for I am a living being as you are. Do not drink me.
15. And he saw rabbits which he would hunt for food, but he heard a voice also, saying, do not come near me, for my meat is poisonous.
16. And he saw water springing out of a mountain. And when he began to climb the mountain, he heard a voice saying, get down from me, for I am feeling the pressure of your weight.
17. Now when they could not do anything, they become fed up with all things. For even the ground which they stood upon cried with loud voices, saying, do not walk upon us, for we feel much pain.
18. Now nature adjusted and made some of these things have lesser feelings, while the others have no feeling at all.
19. Now judge the matter. Are the embryos of rocks and mountains called molten magma beneath the earth guilty when they come upon the earth surface suddenly to solidify to form rocks and mountains?
20. No, they are not guilty because they lack emotions and feelings, therefore they cannot say to the humans on the surface of the earth that they are coming out of the belly of the earth to be born at this moment or at that moment.
21. And the birth of the mountains and the rocks give rise to the fall of human population and the humans grumble because they possess high level of emotions. But when the humans destroy mountains and rocks by their explosives and dynamites, they do not think that they are hurting them. For they thought that mountains and rocks have no life or spirit at all.
22. When the humans pollute the wind and the air by burning things, they do not think of the wind and air as living entities. But when the wind and air comes as whirlwind to destroy some of the things which humans have built, they see God as evil.
23. But I tell you, evil and good are the concepts of humans; for in the spiritual dimension, there is neither evil nor good; neither is their judgement nor guilt: for the concepts of the spiritual are different from the concepts of the physical.
24. Therefore judge not the things in other realms by the concepts of your own realm, but judge only the things in your own realm by the concepts in it. Therefore let justice and judgement of the mortal body be taken very seriously here on earth, for whoever escapes the judgement of the earth, being guilty, shall not be judged when he gets to the afterlife.
25. But by reincarnation into another planet can the kama of nature take its toll on him.
26. Therefore I say, let the system of justice upon the earth be taken seriously. For those who make themselves above your laws shall escape judgement on earth and also enjoy in their afterlives, except if they are reincarnated into the physical realms again.
Re: The Parables Of Otem by OtemAtum: 10:40am On Aug 14, 2017
Chapter Two

1. There is order in the things and way of nature. For all things in nature are as if they were first preconceived. The rain, the storms, the disasters, the earthquakes, the summer, the harvest, the winter, the birth days, the death days, the rainfall, the baby boomers;
2. All things are connected and they balance one another.
3. What do you see the hurricanes as? We humans see them as destructive, but the gods see them as very useful resources for generating great energy. And whereas humans complain of hurricanes, the gods who make finidngs have left the earth for planets where the hurricanes occur on daily basis so that they could generate greater energy.
4. In the Chumorld and Clumoids are devices made to capture hurricanes and convert them to energy. And in a day are twelve thousands hurricanes captured and converted to massive energies.
5. But the homos of the world see hurricanes as evil, for they are ignorant of what they could to with its energy.
6. Why do we fear O homo erectuses? Why do we abandon our children in the bush because we find them different from us?
7. Are they not the kind of species which the Light of God have revealed to me, saying, these species are the modification of our own species. And they shall take over the world to advance it.
8. Therefore I say, do not fear the children whom you have given birth to.
9. He who gives birth to an abnormal child and throws it away is like a homo who saw ten bananas and threw nine of them away, saying, they have spots on their peels.
10. But I tell you the truth, a spotted banana is also good for the health. Why then should you throw it away if it has not rotten?
11. Now hear this parable and become wiser; a homo saw nothing good about a fruit because it has rotten. And she cast away the fruit, seeing nothing good about it.
12. And the fruit released the seeds in itself into the soil such that many good trees came out of it. And those who passed by the trees enjoyed there fruits. But he who cast the fruit away did not know where he shall go to locate fruits to eat. And she died of hunger.
13. So is anyone who throws her pregnant daughter out of the house, because she had premature pregnancy.
14. For the life of she whom is thrown out of the house with her pregnancy shall not get any better but worse. Rather, show her her mistakes and accept her. And who knows whether the child whom you call a bastard shall grow up to become the ruler of nations?
15. The power in the mouth is like the strength of a kiss to the lips. For through the mouth can one destroy another. And by spoken words can he also elevate another.
16. Therefore speak good and positive things into the lives of they who are dejected and neglected, for by so doing shall they arise and do great.
17. I tell you, there is a homofal in this land who has failed in her school. And she went to her teacher, saying, I have failed again. And her teacher said, you shall not fail again.
18. And the child worked hard and did well. So works the words of the mouth.
19. And I tell you that the child shall love that teacher forever for this.
20. Therefore speak hope so that hope could prevail. For by good confession shall you help others to believe in themselves and achieve great things.
21. But if you constantly say to someone, you shall die, you shall not make it in life and he ponders upon those words, it shall happen to him as such.
22. For the power in meditating upon bad things is equal to the power in meditating upon good things.
Re: The Parables Of Otem by OtemAtum: 11:28am On Aug 14, 2017
Chapter Three

1. The lightness of a butterfly is its strength, therefore do not despise the dwarfs, the disabled and they who are albinos. Neither shall you disrespect they who have hunched backs.
2. For they can even do greater things than some who say that they are okay.
3. Now here this parable and think deep: a butterfly and a grasshopper fly to see which of them shall attain to a greater height. For the grasshopper thought that it shall go higher, being heavy enough to resist the wind.
4. And the grasshopper, being heavier could not jump more than the butterfly. For the butterfly flew around and the grasshopper looked at it up.
5. Now this is the interpretation of it; nature has given every homo different abilities. And it does not make any good if one ridicules the other, saying, you cannot do what I can do.
6. But let none of you ridicule the other for not being able to do what you do. Rather, let everyone use his own brain to think good and do good. And let them not do evil to others by duping them or stealing from them.
7. It has been said according to the books of the foreign religion which you believe upon that you should love your enemies. But I say, hate your enemies and do good to humanities. But know that the enemy of a brain-user is not he who antagonises his ideas or fights him because of their differences. But the enemies are the thieves, dupers, terrorists and all they who do very bad things to humanity.
8. And by making sure they are brought to justice you have indirectly done good to humanities yourself.
9. I say again, people who are religious are not your enemies, therefore do not seek to pull them down because they operate in a lower thinking frequency than you do. But the enemies are the kidnappers, dupers, thieves, money launderers, cheaters of others through religion and such like these.
10. And by making sure they are brought to book, you have done very great good to humanity.
11. Think like a detective. Work like a detective. Do not believe strange things until you have done much investigation about them. For many shall come to soften your heart by telling great stories of testimonies which did not happen.
12. For many have come to deceive others with lying testimonies.
13. If anyone approaches you, telling you about miracles which he did or which his priest or herbalist did. Ask him if you could come with three witnesses and recording devices. Such homo shall change the story immediately.
14. For I have challenged many people like that in the past. And none have taken me to he whom they have promised.
15. I shall tell you a parable: a homo said to another, I shall take you to a money ritualist. And he shall make money for you through money ritual. Therefore he went with him to he who shall do the ritual.
16. And the ritualist said, go and bring three cows. And the homo said, if I have three cows as I speak, shall I not sell it and make money such that they who see me shall say, how did you become as rich this?
17. And the herbalist said, go and bring a human being. And the homo said, do I not know that some very rich people buy human meat for millions of Negra? And then you shall sell the human meat to them and give me a share of it, saying, it is a money ritual.
18. And if I return at another time, saying, the money has finished, you shall ask me for another humans to be made into rituals, but rather than making any ritual, you shall sell the human meat to the very rich cannibals and they shall pay you a very huge amount which you shall again give me a share of.
19. Therefore I say, the secret of money ritual is not outside the businesses which the homos do. For they ask you for a human being which they shall sell to a rich human eater. And from the proceedings shall they give you some money, saying, it was given to us by the gods.
20. Therefore I say, stick with your brain and look for money legitimately rather than trying to cut corners. For many have done business with their children calling it money ritual.
Re: The Parables Of Otem by OtemAtum: 1:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
Chapter Four
1. The power of the sun can be converted to psychical powers. For all the rays of the sun which you see are not there for joke. For if you shut your eyes while the sun is shining, you shall observe one of the colours of the sun.
2. And by tightening of your eyelids and adjusting it shall the colours of the rainbow be alternated. And you shall see orange and blue and green and red and other colours also if you continue to stiffen or loosen the grips of your eyelids.
3. And those powers are subconsciously converted into psychical powers for you.
4. Hear this parable: a homo brought upon his eyes the green colour of the sun radiation. And he went to his house and found his wife sick. And he felt his wife with his palms and she felt better. But they do not know how it came about.
5. So are the homos who do not know how the actions they take are actually the causes of the things which happen or did not happen.
6. For if a homo weep to sleep, it is more likely that he shall have a dream of consolation. And if a homo reads words of confidence to sleep, it is more likely that he shall dream of himself conquering. And if a homo fears to sleep, shall he not have nightmares?
7. It is by the words that things can be changed. But it is not only by the words, but by actions which go with it.
8. Let a homo join to support those who want the world to be in a better shape. For it is by determination and fearlessness a whole nation can leave a bad religion and become irreligious.
9. Now hear the parable of a pot filled with water and an empty pot. And the pot filled with water said, I am the right pot, that is why I am filled with water.
10. And the owner of the two pots said, it is not because you are the right pot, but because the water in you are not able to see beyond the pot to see the other pot which is better and more beautiful than you.
11. And the pot boasted, saying, it is not true. For this is the best place to be and any other place is a place of fire and hell. Now when the pot filled with water shook, some of the water in it poured away to the new pot. And they saw the homo who owns the two pots.
12. And the homo said to them, go and tell the remaining water in the pot that there is no fire outside it, but a better pot filled with peace.
13. Now the homo poured back the water into the former pot. And when the water returned to the pot, it told the others what he had seen outside.
14. And the pot began to say, remain in me, for outside there is fire. And many remained for fear. But by continual words of the mouth, many of the waters in the pot even began to desire the fire which the pot spoke about, saying, we can no longer be limited.
15. And the homo said, I shall set fire under the pot. So was fire brought under the pot and the water in the pot boiled for joy and pushed away the covering limiting their flow.
16. And they gradually passed through the tubes connecting the first pot with the second empty pot. And only little water was left in the former pot.
17. And the empty pot now became full, yet having no cover to restrict the movement of the water in it.
18. Now this is the interpretation ; the first pot is the current religion with the most population. And jealously did the pot cover it up so that the water shall not overflow it and leave it.
19. And the second pot is non-religiousity with morality. And the water which first poured out is the enlightened one who thought deeply and set himself free from religion. And he who sent the water back to its former pot is the light of God called enlightenment.
20. And the fire which boiled the water is the impact which constant and continual criticism brought back by the water which had seen the afterlife outside the initial pot had made.
21. And the vapours which passed through the tube into the second pot are the homos who thought themselves out of the pot of religion into the pot of non-religiousity with morality.
22. But some waters shall choose to return to religiousity to deceive and scam the remaining water left in the former pot. These are the priests and bishops and mams which you see today everywhere deceiving the people with miracles and signs and wonders.
23. But true miracles belong to science and not religion. Therefore I tell you that fifty years from now, the numbers of the irreligious homos shall have risen to more than double of its size now. And in the 26th century, the irreligious people with morality shall have grown more than the religious people.
24. But the irreligious without morality shall remain to be the leaders of the religious ones, duping them religiously, even as it is now, for Wilhem and Daoud and Inaki and Krish and Solmani who are all the leaders of the people are actually Brain-using atheists who seek only to use their brains for negative thing, making a sheep out of everyone under them, even as Faulkin their religious founder did in his days.
25. Be not in the company of such, but rather, live in truth and do what is right, according to the dictate of the brain and great ideas given through meditation.
Re: The Parables Of Otem by OtemAtum: 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
Chapter Five
1. God is so large that all the things which composed him are not able to express him as a whole.
2. God is the source of energy and the energy of God cannot be exhausted. But it is passed down from generation to generation.
3. If a homo thinks that by leaving a god(little energy) for another god(little energy) he shall be destroyed, then such homo is a low-thinker. For if all ishlamites decide to abandon their god Alla today for Vishinusi, they shall do so and the world shall not end.
4. And if all Krishtens today decide to leave Yahweh to become atheists, the world shall not end still, for the only thing done is the transmission of energy from one medium to another.
5. Therefore if any homo does not feel happy about his religion, let him flow out of the limiting pot of his religion and be a thinker. For a moral thinker has no limitation, doing what is right often.
6. And there is nothing called sin with a thinker but mistakes. And no homo can do without mistakes. For even if all the gods in all the nations of the world have in the past made mistakes of flooding their homos, thinking that they would all die and the race of the homos shall be ended, how then shall a homo not also make mistakes.
7. Now I tell you a parable. A homo thinks that he can never make mistakes. And he felt that he does not have anything to be corrected of. And in a particular day, he went into the bush with his little son to cut firewood.
8. And his son said, I am sick. And he took his son and set him on his shoulder. And he carried the firewood in his two arms. And he was weighed down.
9. And when he fell with everyone of them, his child fell and broke his leg. And one passing by said, you should have left cutting the firewood to treat your son very well first. Then come another day with the son. And he shall even have helped you to carry the firewood. This is your mistake.
10. Therefore I say to you, no one can do without mistakes. No, not even a god. For even the gods of religion have in the past also established wrong philosophies. And now they by themselves seek how to change the beliefs of their people upon them.
11. And Vishinusi have sent homos such as Krishnamurti and many Maharajs with much meditation and less worship, but it has not worked. For Hindi remain worshipping cows. And Sharukh and Amir have been sent also, saying make dramas which gives more value to brain-using against religion.
12. But Hindi remain under religions and holds on to its poverty. And Negre also remained also, even when Olorun, Chukwu okike, Abasi, Ogene, Aluna and all the hundreds of Negre gods have come together to say, let Otem be exalted above all the other sons of the gods.
13. And let him be called the god of good brains. For he shall do mighty things. And the homos of the future shall seek to know his legacy.
14. And in the year 2,625 after the death of Niklas shall many homos see themselves as God and being connected with God the Universe.
15. This is not far away, for there is nothing called time outside the physical realms. But within the physical realm holds the concept of time.
16. For the concept of time is like the recording of a film. For any portion of such film can be made to come first while another be made to come later. Yet the recordings are done simultaneously and even without order.
17. But when all the scenes of the films are brought together in the studio, time and languages are given to them. And the viewer of such film thinks that he is viewing things chronologically as they actually happened.
18. So is that concept called time. For all the things you see on earth happening chronologically are all showing at once to the higher beings and they know what shall happen before they do in our chronological time.
19. Do the necromancers not know this secret? Using it to see their loved ones in the afterlife who tell them things to happen in the chronological future with reference to the earth.
20. Therefore I say, the concept of a chronological happening of events are only within the physical worlds.
Re: The Parables Of Otem by OtemAtum: 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
Chapter Six
1. A nation whose homos have not rewritten the code of his brain as at now is a nation of underachievers. But when the homos in it think deep, they shall do great.
2. For an underdeveloped nation which is willing to change is like the bunch of unripe bananas which a homo kept in his house, saying, let them be ripe.
3. And the bunch of bananas become ripe as the homo has desired. And he used the ripe fruit for good things.
4. Arguments are not bad if they are done among the congregation of thinkers. But if a low-brained homo is found among the congregation of high-thinkers, he shall make it meaningless.
5. When a homo brings the truth to those who knows no real truth, his truth shall appear as falsehood at the beginning, but in the end, they shall see that what he says is the truth.
6. For if they had done so to Niklas, Luwabi, Ofo and all the gods who have stood for the truth, they shall do so also to you. Remember how Baka said that trees have souls also.
7. But the people criticise him, saying it is not true. And Baka said that trees can be emotional but it is seen as false.
8. So also shall the truth which you discover be made to look like lies at the beginning.
9. Now I say to the Brain-users, do not believe them when they touch your head and you fall. For falling down by the touch of a priest does not show any power other than the power of emotion.
10. For if you stood, thinking with your head while they lay hands on you, you shall not fall.
11. Hear and keep the words in your brain, the earth is not a place to see yourself as miserable and hopeless. It is a place to know yourself and manifest the power you have.
12. Do not look sad and covetous when one homo plays very well at the ball and another plays very well at music. And another swims well. And another like Mira writes books.
13. But find your own aspect of manifestation and key into it.
14. But do not manifest bad characters. For some have come into the world to dupe and to steal and to murder others and to do all manner of evil against humanity. Join them not, for such people needs the power of justice to catch up with them.
15. For how do you feel when you steal from a homo and use the resources for your own self? What does your conscience say to you when you do so?.
16. Now I say, let everyone be a detective in his mind. Watch out so that no one rob you and outwit with cunningness.
17. Think often.
18. Laugh often, for the benefit in laughter is more than enough to prolong your life.
19. If you think that you have a disease, do not panic until you have checked it out first. For if you panic, you might even through your panic worsen your situation and die before your time.
20. Judge all matters with the brain and not by emotions. So shall you get to the root of all matter.
Re: The Parables Of Otem by 0temSapien: 8:28am On Jun 03, 2018
Learn and be wise
Re: The Parables Of Otem by 0temSapien: 8:42am On Jun 03, 2018
Chapter Twenty-Four
1. Aristarchus was a male homo sapiens born in the 279,692th year of the homo sapiens era, which was called the 308BCE in Samos. He observed the stars, moon, sun and other bodies which could be seen in the sky or above it.
2. Now Aristarchus read many books written by his predecessors. He read the books of Philolaus, Aristotle, Plato and others. He also thought deep on the works of Pythagoras. Eventually his knowledge and intelligence became expansive such that he began to get answers to problems by insight.
3. Now when Aristarchus challenged the position of Aristotle concerning the universe(now known as the solar system), many antagonists arose and ridiculed him. A man named Permenas sent five people to Aristarchus to kill him, because he hated the idea of Aristarchus that the sun was at the centre of the solar system while the earth and other planets revolved around it.
4. Now when they came to the house of Aristarchus, they found an inscription which he did upon the walls of his house and it read: I know you will come for me, but I'm always prepared for you.
5. The killers stood there, thinking that Aristarchus actually knew that they would be coming for him. They were afraid, believing that he had armed himself. They departed to tell the person who sent them that Aristarchus could not be found.
6. Now three people went also to seek Aristarchus. When they had reached the entrance, they found the same inscription, saying, 'I know you will come for me, but I'm always prepared for you.'
7. When they entered the chamber, they found Aristarchus in the house working on some models. Then he said to them, go and serve yourselves. I have bread in abundance and barbouni also. The stew is good and there is enough wine.
8. So the people served themselves and asked Aristarchus a lot of questions concerning his works. They were also amazed concerning the inscription they found by the door, so they asked saying, do you know that we would be coming to your house? How did you manage to put the inscription there as if you knew?'
9. Then Aristarchus said, I envisage that both good and bad people seek after me, so I put it there. For those with good intentions, it would seem to them as if I am welcoming them warmly, but for those with bad intentions, they would feel guilty and confused.
10. Then the good ones will enter with smiles while the bad ones will halt at the door to mumble words.
11. Aristarchus saw the universe as larger than it was initially thought to be. Then he told it to the people and some mocked him. Although Cleanthes, the head of the Stoics was opposed to the theory of Aristarchus that the earth was at the central position of the solar system, yet they were very good friends.
12. However, a time came when they disagreed and allowed peers to get in between them, beginning from Cleanthes the worshipper of Zeus who composed many hymns for Zeus.
13. Now even with no mighty instruments to work with, Aristarchus still did a lot of calculations concerning the sizes and relative distances of the sun, moon and earth.
14. Aristarchus died when he was eighty-two years old.
15. Sima Qian was a male homo-sapiens born in the 279,861st year of the homo sapiens era, also called the 139BCE. He was born during the dynasty of Han, during the rulership of emperor Wu.
16. Now when Qian had studied the philosophy of Confucius, Mencius, Xun Kuang, Hong and others, his thinking faculty was boosted. Then he fell in love with history. He also loved astrology, for his father knew about it.
17. Now when Tan, the father of Tan was given the task to observe the dates which would best suit the annual rituals, he sat day and night to ponder. Then he came up with one which he perceived good enough.
18. Then he went to the emperor called Wu and presented his work to him. Now when Wu had checked through the dates, he refused and said, you have done nothing worth commending. Now go again and make something meaningful.
19. Know that if it is not acceptable once more, you shall be relieved of your duty as a taishi. Now Tan worried because the emperor did not point out the errors in his previous work, but had only said that it was not good.
20. Now Tan wrote another one and tied it up. When Qian who was only ten years old went to check what his father had written, by insight he knew that it was not good. Then he wrote another and tied it up. Then he kept away the one written by his father.
21. Then Tan unknowingly presented that which his son hd written to the emperor. When the emperor had gone through it, he frowned and said to Tan, why have you written to me in such a very terrible handwriting?
22. Tan shook with fear and replied, it was because I wrote it fearfully because I was anxious and worried over losing this taishi position.
23. Now the emperor smiled and said, you have done well, for the dates you have chosen for the rituals seem perfect now. Take it, make ten copies of it and give them to the right people.
24. When Tan had received it back, he was surprised to see that it was not the one which he had written, rather, it was the handiwork of his son. Then he returned home and asked his son, saying, how did you do it? Then Qian said, I do not know. I just did it so and it worked out.
25. Since then, Tan had begun to observe his son. Then he said to him, Qian my son, I will do anything to see that you become great, greater than I and the greatest of all taishi in history.
26. I am determined to hand over this post to you when I am stepping down and I believe it shall work out.
27. When Tan was in his mid fifties, the emperor began to reform the system, such that he relegated the position of the taishi and gave it a lesser power in the system. Then he said, it is not necessary for the taishi to go with me to do the ritual anymore.
28. And as for the taking of records and writing of minutes, shall the Confucianists around me not do that and even better, because they are more knowledgeable.
29. Now the thing grieved Tan such that he fell sick. Now he left a letter for the emperor, saying, all my life depends on this position and the roles it performs. I do not think that I can be fit to live anymore if I am no more allowed to perform my duties.
30. I plead with you that you give a chance to my son Qian to serve as a taishi after me, for he is very knowledgeable and great in astrology, philosophy and history. He was he who wrote the bundlework concerning the ritual days which you did approve after rejecting mine the first time nineteen years ago when he was ten years old.
31. When Wu and his fellow Confucianists returned from the ritual venue where they had gone to praise and worship their ancestors, he heard that Tan had died. Then he found the bundlework of Tan and read it. Then he said, if I had known that my decision to leave Tan behind would cause his death, I could have allowed him to follow the fangshi to perform the rituals.
32. For indeed it is in human nature to feel excessively emotional when his duties are taken away from him without any reason known to him. For even if it is I who is denied of performing my duties, I will do more.
33. Great Confucius had said, do not do to others what you do not want to be done to you. I have done to Tan what I do not want anyone to do to me. Therefore I will amend my errors by honouring his request of restoring the strength of taishi and putting his son in that position, but only if he is worthy.
34. So emperor Wu called Sima Qian who was twenty-nine years old. Then he said, I have brought you to my court according to the death wish of your father, but you shall not inherit any position here by mere hearsay or recommendations, because the morals and ethics of the government must always be upheld and the procedures must be duly followed.
35. Therefore you shall be tested in all manner to be sure that you are fit for the position of a taishi in my court.
36. So Wu sent Qian on a journey around China for two years. Then when he had returned, he was tested concerning the experience he had gathered from his trip. Then he excelled and the emperor made him his assistant, saying, you are better fit for an assistant in my palace than a mere taishi. Your role is to travel around China from time to time, return to give me advice on the way forward and how to expand China further.
37. You will also be the chief astrologer, because your skill in that art is the best among your equal, therefore let the deliberations of the astrologers pass through you before getting to me. For I will not have time checking through the bundleworks concerning the calendars of the years.
38. Now Qian, I expect much from you as I have given you much. Let everything you do or say be guided with good ethics so that both you and I can work smoothly together as you and your father did before the tragedy of death took him away.
39. Sima Qian was glad because his post would offer him the privilege to go around China to gather histories, according to the request of his father who had begun writing the history of China and the records of the taishi before his death.
Re: The Parables Of Otem by OtemAtum: 5:36am On Oct 20, 2018
The truth is here
Re: The Parables Of Otem by OtemAtum: 1:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
Here's a house of parables
Re: The Parables Of Otem by OtemAtum: 4:15am On Nov 25, 2018
Learn deep wisdom
Re: The Parables Of Otem by OtemAtum: 10:09am On Apr 23, 2019
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

You People Heard The Rumour About 23rd September But Took It As A Joke. Now See / The Original Art Of Prayer / Address Of The Baby That Has Healing Power In Akure Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.