Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

For Civil And Structural Engineers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / For Civil And Structural Engineers (547 Views)

Urgent Vacancy! - Civil/Structural Engineers - LeadHire Limited / Civil And Structural Engineers Urgently Needed!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Civil And Structural Engineers by ADEKOYAASISAT: 10:50am On Aug 14, 2017
MENTORSHIP PROGRAM FOR YOUNG CIVIL& STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS. Topsea is pleased to announce her upcoming mentorship program to assist young Civil and Structural Engineers on prospect and challenges. Interested candidate are expected to send their CVS to topsearecruit@gmail.com.
Re: For Civil And Structural Engineers by ADEKOYAASISAT: 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
Its still on
Re: For Civil And Structural Engineers by papyrus2(m): 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
I just sent my CV.
Re: For Civil And Structural Engineers by papyrus2(m): 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
ADEKOYAASISAT:
Its still on

Is it open to those outside Lagos?
Re: For Civil And Structural Engineers by arizona20: 11:06am On Aug 18, 2017
What is the advantage of this programme. .after the programme,will they employ those that they trained? Any remuneration for this?

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Supervisors Job Vacancies At A Five Star Hotel - Apply Here / Stanbic IBTC Pension Assessment, Who Is With Me. / Fastest Ways To Identify Fake Jobs Ads And Interview Invitations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.