Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

My Experience With HIV Testing Today. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience With HIV Testing Today. (61573 Views)

‘despite 9M Pregnant Nigerian Women, Only 2.4M Gets HIV Testing’ / 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV / HIV Testing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by sinaj(f): 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
Koval12:
Rainy season..
I dnt get u
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by Tonason: 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
It's still very early to rejoice go back after six month, HIV can't be detected to early. So don't rejoice yet
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by vickydevoka(m): 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
queenfav:
Hahahaha.. Your decision is like new year's resolution,you and I know it won't last. We have all been there,it's what i call "post HIV test repentance"! Don't forget to come back in 6 months time to tell us how far eh.
sister no be lie. once you had dat pleasure b4 especially guyz u can't resist again
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by MarieSucre(f): 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
DeepSight:

For a man, this is a fooolish commitment.

You have said it all my friend. What will be even more foolish is when he dies of Aids, Syphilis or Herpes because he took your advice.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by Rozaytee: 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
DeepSight:

For a man, this is a fooolish commitment.
ogbeni...its not a foolish commitment...if u decide to abstain from sex till marriage u wont die!

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by bengasyl(m): 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
sinaj:
Don't forget to go back in 3months for final confirmation wink

I hope konji will allow you stick to your promise tongue
Correct
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by frubben(m): 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
Mac2016:
Pls recheck in the next three and six months
who even told all dis people it's only sex u cann contact HIV
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by Blitz888(m): 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
alakada1:

grin grin grin

SCAM
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by fromnigeria(m): 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nwodosis:
The brain understands this your sermon perfectly but those idiots in between the legs will never do when attacked by Kongi. Konjism is a Momentarily Brain Immune Deficiency Syndrome, it renders the brain momentarily incapable of controlling the desire of the genitals!
The foolish can not control his own body. Because He does not plan to go far in life.

Your body belongs to YOU, so if YOU can not control YOUr body, what else can you control.

*Just accept Christ and see how easy it is. Sin is bondage and suffering, the devil makes people think its fun.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by bejeria101(m): 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
Knackist so you know God?
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by yinkslinks(m): 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
Do you nack regularly?
queenfav:
Hahahaha.. Your decision is like new year's resolution,you and I know it won't last. We have all been there,it's what i call "post HIV test repentance"! Don't forget to come back in 6 months time to tell us how far eh.
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by Koval12(m): 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
Lilimax:

The lady at LASUTH can make someone's mind to caught during her counselling sectionsmiley Don't know whether it's the General hospital you are referring to undecided I had an encounter with her last week and it was not palatable.
After doing the HIV test, she started reminding of several ways to catch this HIV...
She said "Madam, you know it's not only through sex you can get this virus ", I said I know. She started mentioning the various ways... at this point my heart was palpitating honestly, more so, I did this test last 7yrs ago smiley
At the end she said you're free. I was so angry that I failed to give her the money I wanted to give her embarassed
hahaha. Yeah. General Hospital i mean.
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by iupac120: 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
Koval12:
It's been a torturous three months. After having sex with my Girlfriend, I started doubting her fidelity to me. She has cheated on me beforehand and I suspected she was still cheating on me based on the proves and information at my disposal.

Within the same period, I started feeling weak and consumed in thoughts. So I finally made up my mind to go and check my status. As early as 8 am this morning, I was already at the HIV counselling and testing unit of Lagos state general Hospital. As usual the lady there sat me down and started counselling me. It was the longest 30mins of my life. After which my result came out negative..

God's faithful indeed. I was so excited and reached my pocket and gave the lady 1000. I quickly zoomed out of the the hospital and proceeded to a nearby lab which also confirmed my negative status.

I have already made a commitment never to have sex again till I am married. It's a covenant between me and my God. I enjoin you all to summon up courage and get tested today. If positive, enroll for ARV therapy as early treatment prolongs patients life expectancy. If negative, please stay off pre marital sex or remain faithful to your partner. I wish you the best as you summon up courage to get tested today.
Its not by power or might but by the spirit says thou Lord. Jesus is the only way.
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by Nigeriadondie: 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nwodosis:
The brain understands this your sermon perfectly but those idiots in between the legs will never do when attacked by Kongi. Konjism is a Momentarily Brain Immune Deficiency Syndrome, it renders the brain momentarily incapable of controlling the desire of the genitals!
O boy na wetin u talk dey true but one thing I encourage people to do is to take a walk to d general hospital. There is a section for HIV patients that comes to take their ARV's.

Also, the Bible's principle on morality is ageless. Acts 15:28,29; 1 Corinthians 6:18.
Few minutes of pleasurable orgasm is not worth a lifetime of pills and mental or psychological trauma plus d stigma attached to it.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by Codes151(m): 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
Koval12:
It's been a torturous three months. After having sex with my Girlfriend, I started doubting her fidelity to me. She has cheated on me beforehand and I suspected she was still cheating on me based on the proves and information at my disposal.

Within the same period, I started feeling weak and consumed in thoughts. So I finally made up my mind to go and check my status. As early as 8 am this morning, I was already at the HIV counselling and testing unit of Lagos state general Hospital. As usual the lady there sat me down and started counselling me. It was the longest 30mins of my life. After which my result came out negative..

God's faithful indeed. I was so excited and reached my pocket and gave the lady 1000. I quickly zoomed out of the the hospital and proceeded to a nearby lab which also confirmed my negative status.

I have already made a commitment never to have sex again till I am married. It's a covenant between me and my God. I enjoin you all to summon up courage and get tested today. If positive, enroll for ARV therapy as early treatment prolongs patients life expectancy. If negative, please stay off pre marital sex or remain faithful to your partner. I wish you the best as you summon up courage to get tested today.
if positive look for the African cure... if u enroll, u are playing politics (American type) u will be on it forever! Pls.. don't quote me if u don't understand!!

As for these ladies, one has to be careful... as a day passes by, like 15 join the greedy train
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by dowjones(m): 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
Kraspo:
I remember back in 2015 in Kano state. I met an Akwa Ibom girl in the office where I was working while I was waiting for NYSC. She was a co-worker and along the line we started having casual sex even when I knew she was having a bohfriend. For some unknown reasons, this girl hated condoms and each time I brought it out she would frown and complain that I am indirectly calling her a slut. But one way or the other, I will still find my way and enter the place with my condom.

One fateful evening we were together on the bed and about to have sex, I checked my drawer and realised there was no condom. Gosh! I was already having a strong erection, she noticed there was no condom and she immediately started caressing my groin and put it in her mouth. She begged me to make love to her like that. That she wanted to feel the real me. I couldn't hold my groin that was already craving an orgasm. I fell for it and indeed the sex was mind-blowing.

Fast forward to 3 weeks later, I started noticing changes in my body. I was losing appetite and weight. My groin started iching me somehow and I was having bowel issues. Gosh! I was terrified. I googled symptoms of HIV and funny enough it appeared that some of the symptoms were already manifesting.

The next day, I went for ARV screening and thankfully the test was negative. I ended the affair immediately and promised God never to have sex again till marriage. I had been celibate ever since 2015 not until last month when I met one beautiful girl in Asaba. God forgive me!

you should do the test after 3 months of contact, you should not rush into rejoicing.

There are worse STD's than HIV. trust me. HIV is nice

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by chiefojiji(m): 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
Koval12:
haha �

LOL.... Well, just kidding. Congratulations
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by Kraspo(m): 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
dowjones:

you should do the test after 3 months of contact, you should not rush into rejoicing.

There are worse STD's than HIV. trust me. HIV is nice

Yea since then, I have done 4 tests in the space of 2 years to be sure of my status. Even in NYSC camp I did it again. They even gave us five condoms as souvenir sef
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by bayulll011(m): 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided Op, Dats a nice decision,d same argument I jst had wt some colleagues, "some women" ar so dumb, d only language dey understand now is 2 sleep around 4 money, especially wt married men, I repeat "some women" ar jst 2 dumb angry angry

some of them dont deserve the womanhood.

women generally are silly.

if not for kids stay away from them.
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by Adebowale89(m): 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
but sex is not the only avenue of getting infected

what about the sharp object, blade, a friend shaving stick even in barbing saloon(public clipper) there is more to HIV than sex
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by Lexusgs430: 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
sinaj:
M only an innocent looking nurse tongue

I always knew you would be a good Night Nurse.....
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
You are suppose to checking every 3 months since you do it without protection sir. Don't jubilate yet till you check again.
Aids is real, abstinance is the best grin
Better follow me and do the fasting cos you might just catch it grin grin
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by onyokometer: 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
U have spoken with the right brain now but the brain if ur foreskin will always want to act on his own. I wish u luck jare
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by kadupee(m): 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
CONGRANT. Firm to your promise
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by Cooleasy(m): 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
Koval12:

We need many many people of your type to be talking. I feel highly encouraged by this.

Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by DateMynd44(m): 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
t12tosin:
Haaa

What happened to using a condom?

That was why a person I knw landed in trouble cuz he's shy to buy CD
what happened to him? Cos i just lost my virginity to a girl i never knew and had unprotected sex with thrice all because i was to shy to approach the chemist seller to ask for condom.
I'm so scared of going 4 test bro
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by TourismMan(m): 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
queenfav:

Lol. You sure you can stay faithful with your partner or go celibate for a while?
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
HIV Free and proud
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by NSK4U(m): 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
my dear, everybody wants to abstain from premarital sex but at the same time, nobody can toy with konji when it calls. talking from experience though, Only God would guard our d**ks to STD's-free ladies.

meanwhile,

Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @

GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL
EDUCATION & TRAVELS.

We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by zabadii(m): 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
Kraspo:
I remember back in 2015 in Kano state. I met an Akwa Ibom girl in the office where I was working while I was waiting for NYSC. She was a co-worker and along the line we started having casual sex even when I knew she was having a bohfriend. For some unknown reasons, this girl hated condoms and each time I brought it out she would frown and complain that I am indirectly calling her a slut. But one way or the other, I will still find my way and enter the place with my condom.

One fateful evening we were together on the bed and about to have sex, I checked my drawer and realised there was no condom. Gosh! I was already having a strong erection, she noticed there was no condom and she immediately started caressing my groin and put it in her mouth. She begged me to make love to her like that. That she wanted to feel the real me. I couldn't hold my groin that was already craving an orgasm. I fell for it and indeed the sex was mind-blowing.

Fast forward to 3 weeks later, I started noticing changes in my body. I was losing appetite and weight. My groin started iching me somehow and I was having bowel issues. Gosh! I was terrified. I googled symptoms of HIV and funny enough it appeared that some of the symptoms were already manifesting.

The next day, I went for ARV screening and thankfully the test was negative. I ended the affair immediately and promised God never to have sex again till marriage. I had been celibate ever since 2015 not until last month when I met one beautiful girl in Asaba. God forgive me!
guy you're mad. Can't judge you but the game itself. Father forgiveness

Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by Koval12(m): 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
DateMynd44:
what happened to him? Cos i just lost my virginity to a girl i never knew and had unprotected sex with thrice all because i was to shy to approach the chemist seller to ask for condom.
I'm so scared of going 4 test bro
just summon up courage and test yourself. I almost died in fears. You will fee so relieved in the end

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

COVID-19: Goat, Sheep, Pawpaw Test Positive In Tanzania. President Orders Probe / Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out / Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.