Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

The Ashes Of Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Ashes Of Love (1016 Views)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Red Ashes / Hearts In Ashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ashes Of Love by Dove1998(m): 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
when the whole world was dark,. I stepped out in styles searching for a jewel, I was all alone, no one stands with me, my eyes saw clearly the beauty of the world in dark my hearts pumped much in joy, joy I have never felt before, finally I beheld an object , so bright and beautiful, it shone in glamour, the smoothness of its body left me in awe, all my life I have never seen something much beautiful, what an image it is to behold, specially made for men of luck, I wasn't that a lucky man in the formal days of my being., I fell in love for the first time in my life,. the bond I formed with this object was so great,. finally I had an explanation to my earlier joy, blessed be the gods , for thy gift, honour to you princes of the earth, you have adorned and raised a common among men, my joy was complete I thought, my happiness was immeasurable, our love would be in ashes if we lost each other loose me not my love

1 Like

Re: The Ashes Of Love by Toyin223(f): 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
Weldone

1 Like

Re: The Ashes Of Love by Dove1998(m): 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
thank u

(1) (Reply)

How To Obtain ISBN In Nigeria / Best Novel Reading App On Android. / I Need A Proofreader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.