Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017 (2763 Views)

Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment / Apply For The Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Management Trainee Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017 by eduresearch: 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
Procter and Gamble is the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 176 years globally and 21 years in Nigeria.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Graduate Internship Program

Ref No: IME00000356

Summary
The Internship drive is for fresh graduates who have NOT commenced their National Youth Service (NYSC) and have at least 7 months from now before starting NYSC (i.e. would not start NYSC until at least March 2018). Our aim is to pre-select exceptional fresh graduates for internship openings in P&G.
This opening is not limited to any specific field of study. The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Operations, Brand/Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, Human Resources e.t.c. Successful candidates will be considered for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos. Note that no specific field of study is required for any specific department.
Qualifications
This opening is not limited to any specific field of study, but for fresh graduates only, who have at least 7 months before starting NYSC i.e. is not starting NYSC any time before March 2018.
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online

Note
Candidates successful with this online application will be invited for a test.

https://myhotcurrentjobs..com.ng/2017/08/procter-and-gamble-fresh-graduate.html for details on how to apply

1 Like

Re: Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
nice thanks for posting
Re: Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017 by eduresearch: 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
eduresearch:
Procter and Gamble is the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 176 years globally and 21 years in Nigeria.

Summary
The Internship drive is for fresh graduates who have NOT commenced their National Youth Service (NYSC) and have at least 7 months from now before starting NYSC (i.e. would not start NYSC until at least March 2018). Our aim is to pre-select exceptional fresh graduates for internship openings in P&G.
This opening is not limited to any specific field of study. The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Operations, Brand/Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, Human Resources e.t.c. Successful candidates will be considered for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos. Note that no specific field of study is required for any specific department.
Qualifications
This opening is not limited to any specific field of study, but for fresh graduates only, who have at least 7 months before starting NYSC i.e. is not starting NYSC any time before March 2018.
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply

Note

https://myhotcurrentjobs..com.ng/2017/08/procter-and-gamble-fresh-graduate.html for details on how to apply
Re: Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Sungba(m): 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
Thanks for the info bt am having issue with the login password. Am a new user and all the password am entering is not accepted. Any hints on how the password shd be?
Re: Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017 by mars2015: 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
use upper case and lower case plus number
Re: Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017 by eduresearch: 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
Sungba:
Thanks for the info bt am having issue with the login password. Am a new user and all the password am entering is not accepted. Any hints on how the password shd be?
use lower case and upper case characters , include number
Re: Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017 by eduresearch: 7:27am On Aug 15, 2017
dont be left out www.myhotcurrentjobs..com.ng is the answer
Re: Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017 by playcharles(m): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
The online assessment is cool ... about 80 to 100 personality questions. And
30 reasoning question you can't go back to pick ur answer ... each questions is about 2 minutes or so to choose the right answer. Will strongly advice you use a laptop.
Re: Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
@ playcharles, did you the write the online assessment immediately after application? I applied since Sunday and was told that they will contact me after 2 days. No show yet.
Re: Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017 by playcharles(m): 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
Saimeritus:
@ playcharles, did you the write the online assessment immediately after application? I applied since Sunday and was told that they will contact me after 2 days. No show yet.
I got the assessment link 12 minutes after registration.
Re: Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017 by eduresearch: 8:32am On Aug 16, 2017
playcharles:
I got the assessment link 12 minutes after registration.
Re: Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
eduresearch:

Summary
Qualifications
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply

Note

Re: Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017 by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
Proctor and gambling I hope we are save
Re: Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017 by playcharles(m): 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
They have started rolling out regret messages ... yeye people
Re: Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
playcharles:
They have started rolling out regret messages ... yeye people
When did you write the test and when did you receive the regret mail?
Re: Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017 by playcharles(m): 4:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
Saimeritus:
When did you write the test and when did you receive the regret mail?
Monday, today.
Re: Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 19, 2017
Got a regret mail this morning. I'm out.
Re: Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 19, 2017
Saimeritus:
Got a regret mail this morning. I'm out.

Better days ahead Bro. If you don't mind me asking, when did you write the test?
Re: Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
2bby3:

Better days ahead Bro. If you don't mind me asking, when did you write the test?
Wrote on Wednesday, it takes 3 days for them to contact you.
Re: Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017 by shakaz(m): 4:14am On Aug 20, 2017
I just finished mine now. I hope it turns out great sad
Re: Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Glowww(f): 8:52am On Aug 20, 2017
Click on this link and thank me later. No payment of money is involved rather u get paid for completing simple tasks. All you need is an internet connection and spare time. http://tafmoney.club/348977636507/
Re: Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017 by shakaz(m): 10:55am On Aug 20, 2017
playcharles:
30 reasoning question you can't go back to pick ur answer ... each questions is about 2 minutes or so to choose the right answer. Will strongly advice you use a laptop.
what were your questions like? I didn't see any quant and verbal on my part...just logic
Re: Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017 by xploiter(m): 7:03am On Aug 23, 2017
playcharles:

Were you invited for the second test this Friday?
Re: Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017 by xploiter(m): 7:03am On Aug 23, 2017
Plz who was invited for the second stage test?
Re: Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 23, 2017
xploiter:
Plz who was invited for the second stage test?
What course did you study?
Re: Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017 by xploiter(m): 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
Saimeritus:

What course did you study?

Chemical engineering. What about you?
Re: Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Battywonder(m): 9:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
Wrote the test today.. It's breathtaking, although, you need lots of stamina to complete the personality questions. They kept on asking the same question in different forms....
Re: Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Nerdychukz: 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
Who has p and g gotten back to...
Re: Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017 by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 29, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Graduate And Experienced Recruitment In A Leading Aviation Company / Is Nnpc's Appointment Letter Out? / Chevron Recruits Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.