Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,677 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala (1931 Views)

Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam / Rasheed Mustapha (abu Ibeji) And His Dolala / Explanation Of QABLI And BAADI (corrections Of Mistakes In Solah) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
Salam alaykum
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
Why are you saying salam to people you called Kaafir? Have you bathed them back in to Islam?
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
Rashduct4luv:
Why are you saying salam to people you called Kaafir? Have you bathed them back in to Islam?
When am0ngst group of people who are mixed with muslims and kufar. . salama is made once . . and the salama goes to the muslims only . .in case you do n0t kn0w, there is even hadith on it. . .4tuen
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
When am0ngst group of people who are mixed with muslims and kufar. . salama is made once . . and the salama goes to the muslims only . .in case you do n0t kn0w, there is even hadith on it. . .4tuen

So we still have Muslims here? I thought u don share us your kufr ni!
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
This is a matter of aqeedah. . read gently with open mind and only follow proof
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

So we still have Muslims here? I thought u don share us your kufr ni!
When did i call you a kafir
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
[quote author=AbuUthaymeen post=59471384] When did i call you a kafir[/quote

You called Abdelkabir and other Muslim kaafir and by extension we are on the same Manhaj. I don't believe all bid'ia is kufr. Some bid'ia can take one out of Islam while some won't. But we must shun bid'ia in totality.

So am i a Muslim or Kaafir now?
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
[quote author=Rashduct4luv post=59471575][/quote] I made takfir of abdelkabir because he said earth is n0t flat and bring scientific facts to roddu quran fact. i told him what he did was wr0ng. . he then quote scholar fatwa that is wr0ng . . . ALLAH said earth is flat in many places in quran. . straight and clear . .yet he rejected it and prefer science findings to ALLAH words. . my question to you, is he a muslim? . . .then which other muslims i made takfir of? . . .MIND YOU, CALLING A KAFIR A MUSLIM MAKES YOU A KAFIR , CALLING A MUSLIM A KAFIR MAKES U A KAFIR g
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
[quote author=Rashduct4luv post=59471575][/quote] Nice, what is ur proof that all bida is n0t kufru? and your proof lies in the definiti0n of bida. . define bida. .tell us y it isnt kufru with pr0of fr0m quran or hadith. . . then explain kulu bida dolala . .
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
You started the thread so start!
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
Rashduct4luv:
You started the thread so start!
if u do have proof to support ur stance, u wil start talking
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
KULU means everything. .both in arabic and islam shariah . .p
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
KULU means "everything".."gbobo". .both in arabic and islam shariah . . . .if you do n0t agree, please talk . .
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
if u do have proof to support ur stance, u wil start talking

You started the thread! Post your deleel and I will read and counter you.
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
BIDA MEANS REJECTING, DISTORTING QURAN AAYAH. . . . . if you do n0t accept, please talk now o. .R
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
DOLALA MEANS MISGUIDANCE. ."ANU" in yoruba . . if you d0 n0t accept . .say something now o. .cos av started explanation o
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
WA means "and" . . . . . . kulu means "every" . . . . .dolalatin means "misguidance" . . . .fi "is" . . . . . nar "hell" . . . . . . . . if you disagree with my translation before i proceed. . .talk. . . am waiting . . .6332
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
Write one post and stop this nonsense bit by bit writing! or are you writing it one by one from Jabata's lecture tapes ni?
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
Rashduct4luv:
Write one post and stop this nonsense bit by bit writing! or are you writing it one by one from Jabata's lecture tapes ni?
Laughing . . jabata, abu ibeji tought me everything i kn0w . . and its easy to understand for me because all they say always have proof. . .i meant. . always. . they will even explain every kind of shubha proof anybody can bring. . .
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
This fatwa i wana make is my own explanation. . . not jabata or abu ibeji nor any sunnah scholar. . . . . "kulu bida dolala wa kulu bida fi nar" this is my translation. . . .EVERY REJECTION OR DISTORTION OF QURAN VERSE IS MISGUIDANCE AND EVERY MISGUIDANCE IS HELL . . ., the only thing that needs explanation here is "misguidance" because we all accept that every"kulu" misguidance"dolala" leads to hell "nar" . . . If you do n0t accept, quote me and do ur translation
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
dolala "misguidance" has so many meanings in sharia. . . , BUT TO KNOW WHAT DOLALA REFERS TO HERE. . WE HAVE TO KNOW THE JUDGEMENT OF BIDA . . . .JUDGEMENT OF BIDA WILL LEAD US TO WHAT "misguidance" is . . . . to make the sentence complete and meaningful, its the judgement of bida that will efinit the meaning of "dolal" "misguidance" . . . .0n of r m
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
Laughing . . jabata, abu ibeji tought me everything i kn0w . . and its easy to understand for me because all they say always have proof. . .i meant. . always. . they will even explain every kind of shubha proof anybody can bring. . .

I know those are your only salafs!
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

I know those are your only salafs!
Anybody who preaches according to quran and hadith are my scholars. . . . . who are ur scholars? amubieya, alaro, sharafdeen abi. . .ja
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
So, to everybody that says bida divides into mukafira and mufasiko which leads to #nauab# bida ls sin & kufru; so, does rejecting quran and hadith means sin & kufru? or does it mean kufru 0nly? . . YOUR ANSWER HAS MADE IT ALL CLEAR
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
Anybody who preaches according to quran and hadith are my scholars. . . . . who are ur scholars? amubieya, alaro, sharafdeen abi. . .ja

All of them who claim Salafiyah and practice it except those pseudo-salafy that claim using spoon to eat rice or using tesuba for dhikr makes you a kaafir out of the fold of Islam.
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
I still don't understand any of your gabbling.
Here is my first Question

1. is your own version of kufr not divided in to lesser and major kufr? is it all kufr that takes one out of Islam?
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

All of them who claim Salafiyah and practice it except those pseudo-salafy that claim using spoon to eat rice or using tesuba for dhikr makes you a kaafir out of the fold of Islam.
Then bring your pr0of that tesuba and eating with sp0on aint bida . . .am waiting . . .hmg
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

1. is your own version of kufr not divided in to lesser and major kufr? is it all kufr that takes one out of Islam?
Laughing. . .am very sorry to say. .olodo ni e. . even shirk that rasul divided into 2. . both equals to kufru. .both big and small. . and c0ncerning kufru. . i d0 n0t kn0w of any pr0of anywhere that divides kufru into 2(small and big) . .if there is any pr0of, tell me . . . . how can disbelieving in ALLAH divided into 2? even if its divided into 2, its still kufru. . it can never ever be kufru and sin laye laye. . abi u d0nt kn0w the meaning of "disbelieving in ALLAH ni?. . it means to reject everything or one thing that has to do with ALLAH" How can that be a sin? . . . . .#shaking my head#jrg5AH
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Laughing. . .am very sorry to say. .olodo ni e. . even shirk that rasul divided into 2. . both equals to kufru. .both big and small. . and c0ncerning kufru. . i d0 n0t kn0w of any pr0of anywhere that divides kufru into 2(small and big) . .if there is any pr0of, tell me . . . . how can disbelieving in ALLAH divided into 2? even if its divided into 2, its still kufru. . it can never ever be kufru and sin laye laye. . abi u d0nt kn0w the meaning of "disbelieving in ALLAH ni?. . it means to reject everything or one thing that has to do with ALLAH" How can that be a sin? . . . . .#shaking my head#. . .ITS LIKE U SAYING BABALAWO IS BIGGER SHIRK AND CHRISTIAN IS LESSER SHIRK. .and babalawo is kafir and christian a sinner. . .ITS PURE N0NSENSE..n0thing like that o. .gtjrg5AH
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

I think you have understood. .and yet you want to deny it. . be careful. . its a very bad thing to deny clear quran proof.. its a very serious thing
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
IT IS SO CLEAR THAT " ALL, EVERY DISTORTING AND REJECTING OF QURAN VERSE IS BIDA, AND EVERY DISTORTING AND REJECTION OF QURAN VERSE IS KUFRU. . AND EVERY KUFRU LEAD7 TO HELL. . . . . . . . . . . .AND THAT MEANS HELL. . .FOREVER... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . STAY AWAY FROM BIDA. . . . BOTH BIG AND SMALL. . . STAY AWAY. . . BE IT EATING WITH SP0ON OR WORSHIPPING GRAVE. . . THEY ARE BOTH BIDA(REJECTING QURAN VERSE AND DISTORTING QURAN VERSE) AND THEY BOTH HAVE SAME JUDGEMENT. . . . . KUFRU. . .DISBELIEF. . . AND THEY MEANS TO LIVE IN HELL FOREVER . . . . .MGHMGBIDA
Re: Explanation On Kullu Bidatun Dolala by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
IT IS NOT WHEN YOU START DOING BIDA OR WHEN YOU ARE DOING BIDA THAT YOU HAVE BECOME A KAFIR . . . . . . . . . . . . IT IS WHEN YOU ARE GIVEN CLEAR PROOF AND YOU REJECT IT THAT YOU BECOME A KAFIR. . . . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lessons From Hadith 2 Of The Forty Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih / Question For My Muslim Brothers / Muslims Pls Pls Pls I Need Your Advice Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.