Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy (50734 Views)

Categories Of People We Need To Avoid As A Single Lady / Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies / 3 Types Of Men You Should Avoid As A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by AfraTales(m): 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
Get your .com custom domain at N1,000 smiley
Call 09072979302 or contact me now >>> http://www.infoguideafrica.com/p/contact-us.html
Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by idylnoble(m): 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

# 3 tho...

If ur broke or struggling, why not encourage ur woman to wear NO WIGS/ WEAVE angry

This is the thing, a lot of african women forgets how beautiful their natural hair is..y'all dont need these crap and wrapped ur head for months with fake hair...
Just very few African ladies understand this, thank God u are just among the very few...

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by akinceleb: 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nice and perfect advise Bro, God bless you richly
Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by kingsleybrave(m): 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
Jigba:

I respect your opinion about our natural hair smiley
Personally, I detest wearing wigs, but you should know that not all black women who wear wigs/weavons hate their natural hair. Some see it as a way of protective styling their hair while it's still in its natural state under the wigsmiley. Also some wear it cause people still view the natural hair as being 'unprofessional'
But you can't blame them those who don't wear their natural hair often cause the 'natural hair movement' is not so popular in Nigeria. Our hair is really different from other race so some black women think it's really hard to maintain and that's why they use relaxer it to make it easier to style.

NICE WRITE UP. BUT U MISSED ONE PART.
TO MEET UP WITH THE HIGH COMPETITION IN " WANT TO BE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL" ALL IN THE NAME OF TO BE ATTRACTIVE AND ALSO CUT THE ATTENTION OF ADMIRER,
Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by wizgrin(m): 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
avoid bet 9ja grin grin grin
Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
indodon:
no 6 as a struggling guy, you must stop bet9ja,, especially visual
i waz expecting this to top the list - GAMBLING

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by idylnoble(m): 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
Learnstuffs:
OP your points are extremely valid. Though it takes a whole lot of self discipline to adhere to them.
Absolutely right, take away self control from a guy, then he becomes nothing. Without self control and self discipline a straggling guy will continue struggling till eternity

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by jojothaiv(m): 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
Joseunlimited:
Be humble and don't steal from people
Like cyber crime ba!

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
-_-
(~_~)^
(>.<)zzZ

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by Ilemona93(m): 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
May God give us the wisdom to stick to this advice 9ice 1..........i love it
Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by Joseunlimited(f): 8:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
jojothaiv:

Like cyber crime ba!

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
kingsleybrave:

NICE WRITE UP. BUT U MISSED ONE PART.
TO MEET UP WITH THE HIGH COMPETITION IN " WANT TO BE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL" ALL IN THE NAME OF TO BE ATTRACTIVE AND ALSO CUT THE ATTENTION OF ADMIRER,
Yea I know
Also the media doesn't show natural hair more. Like most naija celebs mostly rock wigs, so I think they inspire others to do the same.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by geebehn(m): 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nice WriteUp
Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by truGambit(m): 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

# 3 tho...

If ur broke or struggling, why not encourage ur woman to wear NO WIGS/ WEAVE angry

This is the thing, a lot of african women forgets how beautiful their natural hair is..y'all dont need these crap and wrapped ur head for months with fake hair...

Aunty where is ur chill?lol!!!well said though.....truth in words

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by Iykekomo(m): 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
U forgot betnaija.and any form of gambling
Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by josfamdl(m): 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
God bless you
Dis has really helped me
Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by Nackzy: 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
Rapmoney Leave am you get sense...I for like be ur real Friend... Friends like you can help someone grow...U too much my brother...God bless u for this advice

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by indodon(m): 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
Eastatlantaniqqa:
i waz expecting this to top the list - GAMBLING
killing men errday

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by kingsleybrave(m): 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
Jigba:

Yea I know
Also the media doesn't show natural hair more. Like most naija celebs mostly rock wigs, so I think they inspire others to do the same.
YEA YOU RIGHT.,.,,,
BUT I TUT THAT FACTOR SHOULD ONLY AFFECT EITHER ADOLESCENT OR TEENGERS, WHO I BELIEVED DEY ARE INFLUENCED BY WHAT DEY SEE OR HEAR WHETHER GOOD OR BAD, NEVER KNEW IT ALSO TELLS ON ADULT,
SWT HEART BELIVE ME MAJORITY OF D GUYS PREFERED IT NATURAL,
BUT INSECURITY WONT ALOW U GUYS GIVE IT A TRIAL,

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by slimblinks: 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
Rapmoney:
We all have our struggling days. Most wealthy people you know in the society today all had their struggling days; except you were born with a silver spoon. It is nothing to be ashamed of because as the Bible puts it: 'Do not despise the days of humble beginnings'. One true fact is that you won't even remember your struggling days when you finally attain success.

If you were born with wooden or no spoons at all, you need not despair. Success is not only achieved by physical strength; it also has to do with your mental strength. Your level of rational thinking matters a lot, for without it, your physical strength will be equivalent to pouring water into a basket. I believe you know what that means.

Below are some things you should avoid as a struggling bachelor:

1) BEER PARLORS/DRINKING JOINTS: It's not a bad idea to visit a bar for one or two bottles of drink occassionally (that's if you drink). What is killing is when you make it a habit to be there everyday to oblige your urge for alcohol! These spots are pocket-drainers for struggling guys. At the end of the day, you'll discover that you've not been able to meet most of your important needs. Why? Your habit is draining your meagre resources at the expense of self-development.

2) CALL GIRLS: Once you entangle yourself in this unfavourable market where deposits are allowed but no withdrawals, you can be completely compared to a fly that's entangled in a spider's web! If you spend N20,000 monthly on prostitutes and your monthly income is N40,000, my brother, your future is not brighter than the back of a cooking pot!

3) FINANCIAL WOMEN: (Apology to Phyno aka Eze Nnunu). If you can afford a phone of N280,000 for your girlfriend without waving, very fine. After all, we give in love. Bro, but not when you are struggling. There's a time for all things. Leave these set of people for those who are already comfortable, rich or have enough to throw around. Life is not and has never been a competition. You too will get there if you strive. Don't be fooled by flashy appearance. Women are created with brains too; they can work and take care of their needs. Don't kill yourself to make a woman look super fly while you are struggling to survive. It makes no sense, for tides and times come and go. Let whoever you are with know your present state. The good ones will encourage you but the materialistic ones...hmmm. That doesn't mean you should be stingy; give freely but let it be within your means. Give with no intention to receive.

4) COMPETITIVE LIFE: This has never been a helpful friend to struggling guys. What will it profit a struggling guy if he spends N2,500 for a bottle of beer in club, knowing fully well that the neighbourhood shops sell same for N200? The kids who spend lavishly right in the club or elsewhere trust their account balance. Trying to compete with them is useless. My brother, na you go still go house go cry! Regret is a personal thing. Nobody regrets with you cool Ogbeni, experience na the best teacher but to learn from anoda man own go make you escape paying the high tuition fee.

5) MULTIPLE AFFAIRS: Just like patronizing call-girls (Point 2 above), engaging yourself in multiple affairs as a struggling guy is a fatal blow that can slow your progress. Apart from wasting resources, you will become less focused. My brother, wetin you dey find go Sokoto dey inside your Shokoto o! Even if she's a 'village girl', you can 'package' her as far as you both love and understand each other. Look for an understanding and emotionally mature girl to date; she must also be engaged in something worthwhile. Stop running after these little slay queens! They'd rather prefer a yahoo-yahoo guy to you.

This list is Incomplete without the inclusion of Gambling.
Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

cheesy

I agree thats very seXXXy...especially when she gives u head..At least u dont have to worry pulling her fake hair when u nut in her mouth grin grin
I die

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
Truer words have never been spoken . This points are so valid.
Ur the Man, bro. @Rapmoney
Kudos!!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
The worst thing is when you start to lose focus of your goals that are yet unachieved.Its very much unfortunate if you lose focus of succeeding in life all because of ladies.
They deter you from walking to a path of success.I pray to God,may we not lose focus of our goals in life for any reason,including the worst of all....."females"

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by HARDDON: 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
Avoid Living Above your means.

Buying what you don't need to impress people that don't even like you!

Telling lies to ladies just to get into their pants! There is much more to life than some lil hole inbtw d thighs of these soft dolls.

Clubbing away your life when u should be home strategizing on how to fvcking buy d world n fvck life with the left over change,

hv the world on lock down n travel to space with dem keys tucked in ur jacket pocket.

Stop eating junks. And having multiple bukas as bed mates. Prepare ur fridging meals. They r richer, more hygienic, saves u loads of money n running tummy.

Stop spending all you earn @ a blow. Learn the acts of investment. I am not a savings advocate.
But it doesn't hurt to tuck some away.
To solve this, plan what u wano achieve with the money b4 it comes and when it does, have the balls to stick to your plans.

Now get off my face if you can't keep up with my pace!

Peace !

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by Tobisco911(m): 9:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
������
Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by HARDDON: 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

cheesy

I agree thats very seXXXy...especially when she gives u head..At least u dont have to worry pulling her fake hair when u nut in her mouth grin grin

#ouch! angry
Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by kabiru1122: 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
Dis guy have not say. Anytin reasonable wat of gambling and laziness u forgot those 1 ba
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by Coldfeets: 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
So it's no longer broke guys?

It's now struggling guys.

Okay na... continue.

The problem with most of you broke abi struggling guys is that everything you do in your life; you do it just to please a woman.

If only you guys can just cut women out of your life, believe me, 99% of the problems you guys think you have will just disappear!

Trust me.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by Richyicon(m): 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
Correct but I disagree with beer parlour.u even tend to reason more there and u are likely to meet people that can show u d way
Re: 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy by Yoshy: 9:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
If you are struggling DON'T DATE, their two don't work together for many except for the few exceptions (the girl determines the exception)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Wear NYSC Uniform For Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate / Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.