Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Omoni Oboli, Ramsey Noah And Other At The My Wife & I Movie Premier - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli, Ramsey Noah And Other At The My Wife & I Movie Premier (528 Views)

Meet Ramsey Noah And His Family (Wife, Daughter And Sons) / Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) / Ramsey Noah And Desmond Elliot At AMVCA 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli, Ramsey Noah And Other At The My Wife & I Movie Premier by Bambog(m): 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
The highly anticipated nollywood film “My wife and I” premiered yesterday at the Filmhouse IMAX centre in Lekki Lagos. Movie stars like Ramsey Noah, Omoni Oboli, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, Beverly Naya, Ini Dima-Okojie, Rachel Oniga, Alex Ekubo, Stan Eze, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham, Sambasa Nzeribe, Uzor Osimkpa,Jemima Osunde, Moyo Laway, Seyi Law, and lots more were in attendance. Check out pictures from the premier below;

Check dazzling photos here: https://tangoville.org/2017/08/14/omoni-oboli-ramsey-noah-omotola-jalade-ekeinde-toyin-abraham-others-wife-movie-premier/

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Shares New Photos Of Him In Full Makeup / See How This 10-year-old Boy Help Deliver His Baby Brother And Saves His Life / Proud Dad, Paul Okoye Holding His Twins (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.