Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,774 members, 7,806,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Prof. Simon Ortuanya Sworn In As Director Gen. Of S/east Governors Forum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Simon Ortuanya Sworn In As Director Gen. Of S/east Governors Forum (13655 Views)

President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR / Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Prof. Ortuanya, S’east Governors Forum’s DG, As SSG / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By Standard Chartered As Director, To Earn £130k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof. Simon Ortuanya Sworn In As Director Gen. Of S/east Governors Forum by 042report: 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
Prof. Simon Ortuanya of Enugu State sworn in as Director General of S/East Governors' Forum.

Breaking:

Prof. Simon Ortuanya of Enugu State sworn in as Director General of South East Governors' Forum.

Other Appointees of the Secretariat of the Forum that were sworn in today during the meeting of the South East Governors holding at the Government House, Enugu include:

Mr. Orlando Nweze (Ebonyi) - Director Finance and Administration

Mr. Michael Ikechukwu Udeh (Anambra)
Director, Media and Communication

Engr. Chibuike Amaechi (Abia)
Director, Project Initiation & Execution

Imo State candidate is expected to be sworn in later today in the cause of the meeting.

Www.042report.com

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Simon Ortuanya Sworn In As Director Gen. Of S/east Governors Forum by 042report: 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
042report

1 Like

Re: Prof. Simon Ortuanya Sworn In As Director Gen. Of S/east Governors Forum by nenedima(f): 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
Cool...
Re: Prof. Simon Ortuanya Sworn In As Director Gen. Of S/east Governors Forum by jay2pee(m): 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Prof. Simon Ortuanya Sworn In As Director Gen. Of S/east Governors Forum by PDJT: 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
-Collaborating with Ohaneze to initiate and establish an Igbo University will be a good start. A website with e-payment facilities to enable contributions from Igbos & Friends worldwide will be great. We must build Igboland and indeed Biafraland.

-This University or Institution whichever name they choose, could focus on amongst other things:
1. Standardization of Igbo language.
2. Growth & Development of Igbo language.
3. Documentation & Preservation of Igbo language & Traditions.
4. Translation of foreign literatures/texts to Igbo language.
5. Scholarship.

-Not forgetting a comprehensive blueprint for a FreeMarket economy for the region.

29 Likes

Re: Prof. Simon Ortuanya Sworn In As Director Gen. Of S/east Governors Forum by 042report: 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Prof. Simon Ortuanya Sworn In As Director Gen. Of S/east Governors Forum by Ekwekwe1(m): 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
Tolexander:
Ndigbo and their various office creation sha.

Typical example is the one below.

https://www.nairaland.com/1209198/eze-ndi-igbo-nairaland-by-election

my friend goan mine skulls.
that's the only thing you are good at.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prof. Simon Ortuanya Sworn In As Director Gen. Of S/east Governors Forum by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ndigbo,

We need sovereign wealth fund for productive, infrastructural, and developmental needs,

From which we can begin a collective developmental cohesion for growth, progress and advancement of the East.

We need jointly built research institutions, with detailed emphasis on scientific and technological inclination

We need an aggressive and massive establishment of start - up incubation hubs across the length and breadth of the East,

We equally need a socio-cultural reawakening, psychological rebirth and educational Renaissance, like my brother above rightly stated,

We need a renewed developmental masterplan for transportation network, viz a viz, rail, riverport, roads, airports etc

We need more power infrastructural expansion to increase productivity,

We need more industrial clusters for backward integration,

We need more investment in tourism, many hidden tourist attractions are left untapped,

We need to seek ways of adding value to other mineral resources,

We need to start seeking for ways of improving our tax-culture,

We need to get in touch of how to open the east to the outer world, especially with foreign consular offices to be domiciled in our domain.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Simon Ortuanya Sworn In As Director Gen. Of S/east Governors Forum by Tolexander: 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ekwekwe1:

Bring your skull for me to mine if you have!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof. Simon Ortuanya Sworn In As Director Gen. Of S/east Governors Forum by Narldon: 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2017

Thieves in Red cap!

angry

1 Like

Re: Prof. Simon Ortuanya Sworn In As Director Gen. Of S/east Governors Forum by bamite(m): 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
Ndigbo,

We need sovereign wealth fund for productive, infrastructural, and developmental needs,

From which we can begin a collective developmental cohesion for growth, progress and advancement of the East.

We need jointly built research institutions, with detailed emphasis on scientific and technological inclination

We need an aggressive and massive establishment of start - up incubation hubs across the length and breadth of the East,

We equally need a socio-cultural reawakening, psychological rebirth and educational Renaissance, like my brother above rightly stated,

We need a renewed developmental masterplan for transportation network, viz a viz, rail, riverport, roads, airports etc

We need more investment in tourism, many hidden tourist attractions are left untapped,

We need to get in touch of how to open the east to the outer world, especially with foreign consular offices to be domiciled in our domain.
I think you need to take this sermon to that albino jobless fraudster from the streets of london.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Simon Ortuanya Sworn In As Director Gen. Of S/east Governors Forum by gberra: 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
Assembly of flesh & knuckle eaters. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prof. Simon Ortuanya Sworn In As Director Gen. Of S/east Governors Forum by NwaAmaikpe: 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
shocked
Re: Prof. Simon Ortuanya Sworn In As Director Gen. Of S/east Governors Forum by neoclassical: 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
Which one is CHIBUIKE AMAECHI again?
Re: Prof. Simon Ortuanya Sworn In As Director Gen. Of S/east Governors Forum by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
What?
Re: Prof. Simon Ortuanya Sworn In As Director Gen. Of S/east Governors Forum by FakoMaybach1: 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
I earnestly pray to God that this is not an avenue to share the regional cake.

This is a small step for some men but a great leap from Ndigbo, i hope a framework is developed to emancipate the south east from brain drain, and bring home investments
Re: Prof. Simon Ortuanya Sworn In As Director Gen. Of S/east Governors Forum by LUGBE: 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
Good development, some people won't sleep tonight kiss
Re: Prof. Simon Ortuanya Sworn In As Director Gen. Of S/east Governors Forum by dakeskese(m): 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2017

As far as am concerned, this is not leading the nation anywhere. Jux wasteful appointments and creation of unneccessary portfolios.
Re: Prof. Simon Ortuanya Sworn In As Director Gen. Of S/east Governors Forum by Agimor(m): 6:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hope this is not another means to brainwashed themselves. coolcoolcoolcool
Re: Prof. Simon Ortuanya Sworn In As Director Gen. Of S/east Governors Forum by chukzgerine33(f): 6:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
wat are dey still protesting for when strike is on,?lord we dea ur leg since people wea dea ur hand plenty
Re: Prof. Simon Ortuanya Sworn In As Director Gen. Of S/east Governors Forum by ugojamali(m): 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
Utter buffonry. Why does a forum made up of only five men need a director general and administrative staff? What are they administering?

You already have a chairman of the forum and the secretary... What are you doing with a director general? In a five man forum? What exactly will he be directing?

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Simon Ortuanya Sworn In As Director Gen. Of S/east Governors Forum by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
Ndigbo,

Good points you summit here, the mindsets of these politicians are clouded with impossibility tasks. Under three years is more than enough to fix one or two economy sectors that will last more than ten years duration, but these greedy politicians will never build them.

Like PVCs will expire in ten years to come.
My two ATM cards will expire in four years time.

The only solutions to fix all these issues, is to restore Biafra independent. To succeed in doing business in China and economy develop countries, is to learn their languages not English, even in educational institutions they don't tech in English but in their languages which made it easy for the students to understand quickly and built faster than using too many confused grammars that a lecturer will have to abusing you, with so much sorting, and bribing in order to show you just a paragraph to pass his or test.
Re: Prof. Simon Ortuanya Sworn In As Director Gen. Of S/east Governors Forum by Anikulhapo(m): 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ekwekwe1:

Re: Prof. Simon Ortuanya Sworn In As Director Gen. Of S/east Governors Forum by 9iceboi(m): 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hmmm. My evidence lecturer. Let me just reserve my comment.
Re: Prof. Simon Ortuanya Sworn In As Director Gen. Of S/east Governors Forum by IgboTyphoon: 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
PDJT:
-Collaborating with Ohaneze to initiate and establish an Igbo University will be a good start. A website with e-payment facilities to enable contributions from Igbos & Friends worldwide will be great. We must build Igboland and indeed Biafraland.

-This University or Institution whichever name they choose, could focus on amongst other things:
1. Standardization of Igbo language.
2. Growth & Development of Igbo language.
3. Documentation & Preservation of Igbo language & Traditions.
4. Translation of foreign literatures/texts to Igbo language.
5. Scholarship.

-Not forgetting a comprehensive blueprint for a FreeMarket economy for the region.

Correct moves
Re: Prof. Simon Ortuanya Sworn In As Director Gen. Of S/east Governors Forum by AsiwajuNdigbo: 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
042report:
Prof. Simon Ortuanya of Enugu State sworn in as Director General of S/East Governors' Forum.

Breaking:

Prof. Simon Ortuanya of Enugu State sworn in as Director General of South East Governors' Forum.

Other Appointees of the Secretariat of the Forum that were sworn in today during the meeting of the South East Governors holding at the Government House, Enugu include:

Mr. Orlando Nweze (Ebonyi) - Director Finance and Administration

Mr. Michael Ikechukwu Udeh (Anambra)
Director, Media and Communication

Engr. Chibuike Amaechi (Abia)
Director, Project Initiation & Execution

Imo State candidate is expected to be sworn in later today in the cause of the meeting.

Www.042report.com

I love this man. This man in that position will be the equivalent of Nwodo leading Ohanaeze. This man get good head for hin shoulder plus a strong believer in Biafra and self government. He will become a central point of wisdom for the governors. Good development.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Simon Ortuanya Sworn In As Director Gen. Of S/east Governors Forum by Ekwekwe1(m): 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
[quote author=Anikulhapo post=59474475][/quote]

Look the tiger craws in his face like the seven sword of China.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC: Why We Can’t Convene Emergency NEC Meeting - Eta / Bashir Magashi Pledges Support For Military Widows Of 1992 Planes Crash / Buhari Cancels Restoration Of INTELS' Pilotage Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.