Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! (40689 Views)

ADVICE ON WHICH PHONE TO CHOOSE... Redmi OR OPPO / If U You Were Given An Opportunity To Choose Any Phone ( Which Will You Choose) / How To Choose A Smartphone That Is Smart For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by gozzlin: 9:33am On Aug 15, 2017
DAVE5:

I can't even imagine myself using the likes of infinix, techno, gionee and all those

Till something better comes to the market, my only two phones are iPhone and Samsung

In terms of pricing; I love those phones cos they are actually expensive...

You like them cos they're pricey? Like seriously!
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 15, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
My gf's Mom and 2 sisters used Infinix phones before me and infinix showed them pepper. My gf warned me but I didn't listen.

I made the mistake of buying an Infinix in 2015 and it cost me dearly. The phone lasted exactly a week before the board fried. Had to change the board at the cost of 55% of the price. Lasted a few months before it fried again. Dumped the crap and bought a Samsung. Used it for a year and moved to Xiaomi.

Just this week, told her that I was broke and couldn't change her phone. Offered to buy her an Infinix Note 4. She immediately rejected it and said it's either Samsung or HTC.

The truth is that people's eyes are finally opening to the penny wise, pound foolish products that Infinix produces.

Ehen u deh buy phone for gf
Buh if ur main nigga ask u for small cash u no go give
A gal u wont even marry
Continu, hope u have also bought a phone for ur mama and sisters to ba

3 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by CODEEATER(m): 9:34am On Aug 15, 2017
stevewheezy:
1.) Battery Life: Why do I need to always be with a power bank if my device battery life was ok? With Infinix, you may not always have to charge your device very 8 hours. Samsung batteries are dead wack!

2.) Fast Charging: It takes like forever to fully charge a Samsung device except you use a super fast charger of another brand like Infinix, huawei etc. In fact, the latest Infinix devices like the Note 4 pro, are super faster with the XCharge 4.0 technology.

3.) Price: We all know that Infinix devices are much more affordable than Samsung devices and you get more value for your money with your Infinix device. Moreover, Why do I have to pay half the amount I bought the phone just to replace a cracked Samsung screen?

Samsung market share in Nigeria has fallen considerably! Infinix is doing just better off even though both brands needs to improve in other areas....

Very unintelligible write up...void of fact and rich in fallacy...

The only truth in everything u have written is that infinix phones are cheap...

Well what do u expect for such low quality? Plastic bodies , mediocre processors etc...

The illusion that their phOnes have better battery life is simply because their processors and other hardware r WEAK so do not use much power, see the stupid Note 4 u talked about , 1.3ghz processor , with 4000mah ba3, how won’t d ba3 last , it’s like give a Nokia 3310 phone a car ba3 to run on... and for your information young man, Samsung phones have bad ass batteries, look at the Note series

And pretty much every Samsung phone since 2015 has fast charging capabilities, if this feature is absent then the charger and charging voltage are optimized to at least give a relatively fast charge experience...

Please get your facts straight before u come here and talk shit

The only reason YOU would want to use an infinix over Samsung is because u CANT AFFORD THE QUALITY...

Samsung is nobody’s mate in Nigeria, u no even say make u compare some of the new Chinese brands like xiaomi and one Plus , na infinix

Nansense

2 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by henry007(m): 9:36am On Aug 15, 2017
goldedprince:

the main reason why people buy smartphones these days is because of camera.
apart from camera, almost all latest smart fones are good in terms of perfomance

Samsung has really disappointed in terms of mid-range Camera, that first Galaxy J7 is one of the worst cameras for snapchat for a phone that costs 50-70K.
I'm not quite sure how much the J7 2017 would cost but it better be below 100K
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Jwest09: 9:37am On Aug 15, 2017
Lol. Op has gone mental. Okay here's my story. My younger sis has changed the board on her phone thrice. My immediate younger sis changed it twice and dumped the phone. My mum got a 65,000 infinix after 2weeks we took it back for repairs. After another 2 weeks back again. First mouth piece second speaker. Now it's board again. Note* all 3 phones were brand new.. I have been using my a8 since 2015. It has neva for one develop any fault. In fact all samsung I hv ever used hv neva developed faults. My sisters are using samsung now. I haven't even started with the screen, processors, display etc.. Infinix is no good.. I have neva seen an infinix user who has never changed the board.. You hv been warned

2 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Okoyiboz3: 9:42am On Aug 15, 2017
gozzlin:

All I can deduce from your post is that you're a big maga for the so-called girlfriend. undecided

Lol.
You're entitled to your opinion even if it is a foolish opinion. The Lady you're referring to chipped in 500k when I bought my first car.

An Infinix toy is the least of my worries.

6 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by henry007(m): 9:45am On Aug 15, 2017
Jwest09:
Lol. Op has gone mental. Okay here's my story. My younger sis has changed the board on her phone thrice. My immediate younger sis changed it twice and dumped the phone. My mum got a 65,000 infinix after 2weeks we took it back for repairs. After another 2 weeks back again. First mouth piece second speaker. Now it's board again. Note* all 3 phones were brand new.. I have been using my a8 since 2015. It has neva for one develop any fault. In fact all samsung I hv ever used hv neva developed faults. My sisters are using samsung now. I haven't even started with the screen, processors, display etc.. Infinix is no good.. I have neva seen an infinix user who has never changed the board.. You hv been warned

Changing board sounds like something from 2014 or so, my bro and i have never changed board. I haven't even had any issues with Infinix and i have used many and sold many to peeps. Some are over one year old now.
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 15, 2017
the op must be mad.
can u even compare infinix with Huawei phones sef. abeg go drink garri
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 15, 2017
I have both, despite that I will always pick Samsung quality of services by Samsung and features especially the Note series and the Hardware till I see a tecno that's not MTK I'd change my mind till then tecno is like my touchlight phone which is my phantom 6
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by EmmyDe25(m): 9:53am On Aug 15, 2017
stevewheezy:
1.) Battery Life: Why do I need to always be with a power bank if my device battery life was ok? With Infinix, you may not always have to charge your device very 8 hours. Samsung batteries are dead wack!

2.) Fast Charging: It takes like forever to fully charge a Samsung device except you use a super fast charger of another brand like Infinix, huawei etc. In fact, the latest Infinix devices like the Note 4 pro, are super faster with the XCharge 4.0 technology.

3.) Price: We all know that Infinix devices are much more affordable than Samsung devices and you get more value for your money with your Infinix device. Moreover, Why do I have to pay half the amount I bought the phone just to replace a cracked Samsung screen?

Samsung market share in Nigeria has fallen considerably! Infinix is doing just better off even though both brands needs to improve in other areas....
LOL..This is shallow thinking. My Samsung C9 pro goes full charge under 20mins and the battery life is not your regular Samsung battery. Last longer than your average Infinix and Huawei phones. Used two infinix phones(zero 3) in the past and i wish i didn't. The two phones developed major fault under 1 year. Had to discard them. Calculate the amount i spent on these phones which i could have used to get myself a decent phone. If you don't have money for the high end phone is fine, but don't go about comparing Samsung with Infinix.

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Okoyiboz3: 9:54am On Aug 15, 2017
Flashh:

How many years contract did you sign for being her maga?

You bought her a phone. I see nothing wrong about it; but the moment you got her a phone and she rejected it, not just rejecting it because she wants you to spend your money wisely, but because she rejected it, for you to buy her a more expensive phone out of your pocket.

Guy, even if she enchanted you, you ought to had realise you are in a relationship with a leech the moment she rejected it who has nothing good to offer your life.

Wise up man! Wise up!

Thanks for your advice, but you can pocket it.

Unlike a lot of you boys on NL, I don't date leeches. She owns her business and makes her money while I make mine. We've been dating for 4 yrs and been through a lot together. Stopped her from getting a Samsung cos I want her to use a Xiaomi l.

Unlike you and your ilk where just any phone will do, she can't use just any phone. This is because in her business, she gets contracts and her clients size you up to know if you're capable of delivering the required services instead of running away with their funds.

I appreciate your advice but it's founded on ignorant assumptions.

6 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 15, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Thanks for your advice, but you can pocket it.

Unlike a lot of you boys on NL, I don't date leeches. She owns her business and makes her money while I make mine. We've been dating for 4 yrs and been through a lot together. Stopped her from getting a Samsung cos I want her to use a Xiaomi l.

Unlike you and your ilk where just any phone will do, she can't use just any phone. This is because in her business, she gets contracts and her clients size you up to know if you're capable of delivering the required services instead of running away with their funds.

I appreciate your advice but it's founded on ignorant assumptions.

As in someone will just come and assume on ones behalf.
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by henry007(m): 9:59am On Aug 15, 2017
EmmyDe25:

LOL..This is shallow thinking. My Samsung C9 pro goes full charge under 20mins and the battery life is not your regular Samsung battery. Last longer than your average Infinix and Huawei phones. Used two infinix phones(zero 3) in the past and i wish i didn't. The two phones developed major fault under 1 year. Had to discard them. Calculate the amount i spent on these phones which i could have used to get myself a decent phone. If you don't have money for the high end phone is fine, but don't go about comparing Samsung with Infinix.

That's no longer fast charging, that's juju.

Also, if the Infinix Zero 3 was so bad, why did you buy another one?
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Oluseye20: 10:06am On Aug 15, 2017
stevewheezy:

Samsung screen replacement price alone will make you consider infinix. all the same am still a proud owner of Samsung Note 3, tab 2 10.1 and a galaxy S2. am just a sucker for Samsung product
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Oluseye20: 10:08am On Aug 15, 2017
Samsung screen replacement price alone will make you consider infinix. all the same am still a proud owner of Samsung Note 3, tab 2 10.1 and a galaxy S2. am just a sucker for Samsung product
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Okoyiboz3: 10:11am On Aug 15, 2017
Emzyme:

Ehen u deh buy phone for gf
Buh if ur main nigga ask u for small cash u no go give
A gal u wont even marry
Continu, hope u have also bought a phone for ur mama and sisters to ba

Charlie, the fact that you're a liability to your family and friends doesn't mean I'm one.

Whatever I do for my family and friends is private and I won't ever reveal it here. Just know that phones are the least of what God has used me to do for them.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by olasam218(m): 10:11am On Aug 15, 2017
this is one of the best trend I have come across on nairaland so far

2 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Okoyiboz3: 10:15am On Aug 15, 2017
Jwest09:

When I experienced it, I thought I was the only one. It was when I got to Carlcare that I knew it was a normal thing. See crowd at Carlcare. It was like an APC rally in Kano.

If your Infinix device works for 3 months straight, it's a mistake on the part of the manufacturers. They don't want your phone to last that long.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Okoyiboz3: 10:17am On Aug 15, 2017
CODEEATER:

Very unintelligible write up...void of fact and rich in fallacy...

The only truth in everything u have written is that infinix phones are cheap...

Well what do u expect for such low quality? Plastic bodies , mediocre processors etc...

The illusion that their phOnes have better battery life is simply because their processors and other hardware r WEAK so do not use much power, see the stupid Note 4 u talked about , 1.3ghz processor , with 4000mah ba3, how won’t d ba3 last , it’s like give a Nokia 3310 phone a car ba3 to run on... and for your information young man, Samsung phones have bad ass batteries, look at the Note series

And pretty much every Samsung phone since 2015 has fast charging capabilities, if this feature is absent then the charger and charging voltage are optimized to at least give a relatively fast charge experience...

Please get your facts straight before u come here and talk shit

The only reason YOU would want to use an infinix over Samsung is because u CANT AFFORD THE QUALITY...

Samsung is nobody’s mate in Nigeria, u no even say make u compare some of the new Chinese brands like xiaomi and one Plus , na infinix
Nansense

Baba, check antutu ratings, OnePlus floor Samsung.

The phones OnePlus makes today are better than what Infinix would make in 10 years time.

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 15, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Charlie, the fact that you're a liability to your family and friends doesn't mean I'm one.

Whatever I do for my family and friends is private and I won't ever reveal it here. Just know that phones are the least of what God has used me to do for them.

If u had started from the 2nd paragraph alone, u would have gotten maximum respect
But d first paragraph is a No No
Meanwhile More success

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by davidodiba(m): 10:23am On Aug 15, 2017
midworld:
Op I was in your shoes before but my eyes opened.

I can perfectly understand you. But guy no be here o. Comparing Samsung and infinix is like comparing naira and dollars.

I have used some of the best and latest infinix products, like the note 3 and the zero 4 plus, trust me they don't hold a candle to what I use now, Samsung galaxy A9 pro. So you also know, the difference in cost between the A9 pro and zero 4 is just about 25,000.

You talk about battery life as a weak point for Samsung phone, you obviously have not met the galaxy A9 pro. What with its 5000mah battery. When you now add the aesthetics and wonderful performance. Bros no go there.

See ehn if you a Samsung phone, baba trust me you will never look at any mediatek phone again. Its like chalk and cheese.

Permission to quote again please!!!!!! Awesome reply brother.
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Okoyiboz3: 10:28am On Aug 15, 2017
Emzyme:

If u had started from the 2nd paragraph alone, u would have gotten maximum respect
But d first paragraph is a No No
Meanwhile More success

Noted, more success to you too.

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Barzinime(m): 10:30am On Aug 15, 2017
You right dude
.Most of them dont know its a scam..reaping them off their money... Say I'm poor that's your business... Find out about the true billionaires & see what they use
stevewheezy:

So apart from maybe camera, what 'quality' does Samsung assure you? LOL! Durability? or What exactly? My people, you all are still freaked with the brand name 'samsung' not what it really has to offer.....

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by iceadonis(f): 10:30am On Aug 15, 2017
cuedish:
Op is uninformed....

Don't be deformed by cheap phones. grin
COMEDIAN op comparing infinix (China substandard phone) to SAMSUNG. ..what a mess. Not even iphone...
Infinix grin I spit on you. embarassed

I also prefer Samsung.....buh don't tell me you aren't aware that both infinix and Samsung phones are product of Asian countries.. specifically China and South Korea.... infact virtually all Mobile devices in our market

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by Holaoluwah(m): 10:32am On Aug 15, 2017
Hello Please Help How Much Can I Buy Infinix 4 Pro At The Cheapest Price ?
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by iceadonis(f): 10:35am On Aug 15, 2017
Jwest09:

I v been using my infinix since 2015 too....no fault....so I guess ur fam aren't lucky with theirs...just like I have seen unlucky users of Samsung too....
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by clemmonce(m): 10:37am On Aug 15, 2017
stevewheezy:

total nonsense. I repeat total nonsense... Dont ever I mean don't ever compare a Samsung to an Infinix. You no dey fear ? It's like comparing Benz and Innoson.
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by DJInfluence: 10:37am On Aug 15, 2017
stevewheezy:

Very true and mostly caused by the bloat on their phones.

stevewheezy:

totally wrong. It depends on if you get a Samsung model without a fast charge option, then it takes too long.

stevewheezy:

Very true. Samsungs phone are over priced. They cost outrageuosly too much even for the low end phones with inferior specs.

You also forgot to mentined that the samsung phones memory is filled with bloat that can only be disabled and not uninstall, hence taking a large percentage of your storage.
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by chymes0359(m): 10:41am On Aug 15, 2017
austinereds:
true but Quality is Quality
which quality.. Fu*k samsung! Infinix all the way..
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by asumo12: 10:43am On Aug 15, 2017
iyisco2001:

Have you used one before?
You need to give it a trial to know the feel.
For me, HTC is my favourite flagship phone maker.

For me it was HTC now na Motorola!

grin
Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by litaninja(m): 10:45am On Aug 15, 2017
The only sensible reply to the poster is to laugh, shake your head & move on...

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! by chymes0359(m): 10:46am On Aug 15, 2017
clemmonce:
total nonsense. I repeat total nonsense... Dont ever I mean don't ever compare a Samsung to an Infinix. You no dey fear ? It's like comparing Benz and Innoson.
some people buy phone and dont ever have to use them..
It's all about economic value here, both financially and battry life...
Tell me what samsung does, that infinix dont.. ?
Please!
It's all about choice..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Block All Bank ATM Card In Nigeria If Stolen/lost With Code / MTN Gave Me 5k For Updating My Info. / What Bank Atm Card Works To Pay For Apple Music?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.