Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,772 members, 7,798,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Nobody Told Me That Not All Babies Are The Same-cynthia Chimarame-iwueke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nobody Told Me That Not All Babies Are The Same-cynthia Chimarame-iwueke (511 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues / Emmanuel Iwueke A.k.a Craze Clown Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Told Me That Not All Babies Are The Same-cynthia Chimarame-iwueke by unifresh: 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
Our Fabmum spotlight of the week, is the beautiful Mrs. Cynthia Chimarame-Iwueke. She is a first-time mum whose daughter just turned one. She shares some hard truths and her motherhood experience with the Fabmum team. We are sure that you will learn a thing or two from her . Please read her story below

What are some of the things nobody taught you or told you about motherhood?

Nobody told me that breastfeeding can be painful sometimes and quite tough. I didn’t know that breastmilk can take more than 2 days or more before coming out and that your baby will have to suck it until it starts flowing . Nobody told me that all babies are not the same.

How do create time for your husband as a young first-time mum?
Spending quality time with my husband has been really difficult for me because I have no househelp or any relative to stay with my baby. So, sometimes I have to sacrifice going to bed early in order to spend time with my husband. And if we want to go out on dates we go together as a family. But in all, I make good use her my baby’s nap time to do anything I want to do.

Read More http://fabmumng.com/nobody-told-me-that-not-all-babies-are-the-same-cynthia-chimarame-iwueke/
Follow on instagram https://www.instagram.com/fabmumng/

Re: Nobody Told Me That Not All Babies Are The Same-cynthia Chimarame-iwueke by PrexyD(f): 5:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
beautiful baby

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo: KCEE Releases His Second Album Cover Pictures And Track List / Pastor Impregnates Woman After Praying For Her Naked / Nollywood Actress, Eucharia Anunobi Loses Her Only Child To Sickle Anemia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.