Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions (45814 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts / Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos / Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by wristbangle: 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
laudate:

Hehehe.... how will she promote her market, if she does not make a spectacle of herself? cheesy
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by Markfemi2: 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
If Yorubas couldnt declare Oduduwa in 1967, they will never have the backbone to do it again.
There are many things that happened in that era that should have encouraged Yorubas to seek self determination, but they didnt
1) The Northerners went to Ibadan and killed the Governor of the Western Region, Lt Colonel Fajuyi. This singular act of sacrilege on Yoruba soil, to such a highly placed Yoruba son should have been the final straw for Yorubas. They should have risen up against the excesses of the North along with the Igbos, but they did nothing. When the Northerners realised that Yorubas had no fight in them, it emboldend them to do much worse.
2) Brigadier Ogundipe officially became 'acting head' of state with the disappearance of Ironsi. He should have been confirmed head of state with confirmation of Ironsi's death as the highest ranking military officer after Ironsi (Ogundipe was the only Brigadier-General in the Nigerian Army at the time). The Northerners drove Ogundipe out of Lagos, Yoruba land, and banished him to London where he was summarily retired. Again, the Yoruba nation should have risen up in defence of their land and son. They did nothing. Today, if Igbos call Lagos 'no mans land', the average Yoruba man will be offended. But when Brigadier Ogundipe was been harrased out of Lagos by the North, no Yoruba man said a word.
3) Colonel Adebayor replaced Fajuyi as Governor of the western Region. Adebayor never slept in Government House because he was afraid that the Northerners would come and slaughter him like they did Fajuyi.
Yorubas were held hostage in their own land. 20 years later, the Northerners kidnapped and slaughtered MKO Abiola. As usual, nothing happend.
I laugh when Yorubas talk about Oduduwa Republic, I dont think they realise that it takes more than 'mere talking' to achieve independence. I hate this AFONJAS and their plenty empty threats

History Of IGBO Massacre Across The Northern Nigeria

MASSACRE (City/Town and Year)

1. Jos 1945
2. Kano genocide 1953
3. 1966 pogroms- over 60,000 civilians were killed
4. May 29th 1967- over 200,000 civilians were killed.
5. 1967-70 – over 3,100,0000 killed during the bloody civil war (Including the Asaba Genocide).
6. Kano 1980
7. Maiduguri 1982
8. Jimeta 1984
9. Gombe 1985
10.Zaria 1987
11.Kaduna & Kafanchan 1991
12.Bauchi & Katsina 1991
13. Kano 1991
14. Zangon-Kataf 1992
15. Funtua 1993
16. Kano 1994
17. Kaduna 2000
18. Kaduna 2001
19. Maiduguri 2001
20. Jos Maiden Crisis-Setember 2001
21. Kaduna 2002
22.Jos-November 2008
23. Beheading of Gideon Akaluka in December of 1996 in a POLICE STATION in Kano
24. Saint Moritz killed December 2001
25. Post April 2011 Presidential Election: 10 youth-corps men & women and numerous citizens murdered because a Christian Southerner was elected.
26. Jos Christmas Eve 2010
27. Madalla Christmas day 2011
28. Mubi January 6 2012
29. The many Igbo deaths caused by boko haram(which of course has the full backing of the northern elites).

And the list goes on. By the time you read this more would have died. The situation is getting out of hand and the Nigerian government has shown that it lacks the will and the capability to protect the life and property of Igbos in Nigeria.

The killings must stop. If you are Igbo and you are still playing the ostrich, it could be you tomorrow, me, or your loved ones.

http://www.may30.org/history-of-igbo-massacre-across-the-northern-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by Markfemi2: 9:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
sultanodudua:

the first afonja you listed is a possessed demon who is beyond deliverance. Awolowo must be ashamed of that goat.

Pig

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by mpowa(m): 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
DocHMD:
Can anyone tell me why most of his supporters yoruba christians?

Why do ewedugerian muslims hate oduduwa?
I've noticed of recent these Ipods trying to classify Yoruba into groups like yourba Muslims and Yoruba Christians. What nonsense, Yoruba is yourba we don't have groups, Muslims and Christians are mixed. And we make decisions together. Ipods have been trying so hard to make Yoruba join their madness, raising all kinds of goats, either they're fake Yoruba or omoales looking for relevance after a failed life like Kanu. They will fail because yorubas are not brainwashed by bigotry and hatred. We have our mind intact, we would ask you wish home are you from and what gives you the audacity to be leading making decisions for us without consulting your elders

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by Markfemi2: 9:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
mpowa:

I've noticed of recent these Ipods trying to classify Yoruba into groups like yourba Muslims and Yoruba Christians. What nonsense, Yoruba is yourba we don't have groups, Muslims and Christians are mixed. And we make decisions together. Ipods have been trying so hard to make Yoruba join their madness, raising all kinds of goats, either they're fake Yoruba or omoales looking for relevance after a failed life like Kanu. They will fail because yorubas are not brainwashed by bigotry and hatred. We have our mind intact, we would ask you wish home are you from and what gives you the audacity to be leading making decisions for us without consulting your elders

It's mostly Igbo Jews and Muslims that do that

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by OLORIPAPA: 9:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
And who is the federal government u want to unleash chemical weapons....let's be diplomatic in speaking so that people will start taking us serious.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
Adeyinka Grandson, the spirits of our great ancestors, the great warriors of old and the Aare Ona Kakanfos be with you.
Yahweh shall be your strenght, Jesus the Christ your buckler and the Holy Ghost your divine wisdom.
Every true child of Oduduwa will support you in every way they can, including prayer warfare, funds, material and physical.
We don't want to leave our children in this acursed straight-jacket called Nigeria.
Woe betide and cursed be anyone born of a woman or brought out of a woman that opposes you and your mission.
Beware the tide of an idea whose time has come.

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by awa(m): 9:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
I don't trust them....
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by sasquareT(m): 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
ivolt:

I would have ignored your foolish response but my conscience won't be clear
if I don't tell you why you might never achieve anything tangible in life.
The simple reason is because you refuse to think with your brain, you
are just like a sheep in the field which follows whatever direction the other
sheep are going.

They have been using you and you will continue to be used as a stepping stone
but at the end of the day, you will realise that you are still a loser and every vision
you have was a mirage.
Stupidity at it peaks...you feel so agitated and pained when ever you hear secession...why? You go about quoting people explaining while you feel secession is not d option and attack anybody that have differing opinion from yours like a herdsman you are.
Fool like you that's benefitting from the fraud called one Nigeria telling me am jobless, no worry the ends shall tell, as every man is waking up, he wake his brothers soon, I mean soon the whole south will wake up and first consume those opportunist we called our leaders and deliver herself from you moronic in the north.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by edupedia: 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Afonja Muslims will lynch him today

....your silly,childish IPOB attempt to divide Yoruba's is not only stupid but shows how shallow your mind and knowledge are....keep writing your nonsensical fiction....one day u will wake up from your dreamland....awon oloshi

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by Alohaa: 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
noise makers
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by Alohaa: 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
[color=#000000][/color]noise makers winknoise makers
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by sultanodudua: 10:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
Markfemi2:

Pig
Your demented mother.

5 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by almarthins(m): 10:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
DocHMD:

Grow up child! How did u know that he has only christian supporters?
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by Markfemi2: 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
sultanodudua:

Your demented mother.

See them carrying your destiny in your village grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by AsiwajuNdigbo: 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
the bolded is not Yoruba. This is evidence

Nooo, you must be kidding me! Laudate no be Yoruba? shocked shocked

Na God go bludgeon that hin head he carry come here siddon ontop Biafra matter.

My sister you sure this boy no be afonja? undecided

Tell me well so i know how to take attack him and his papa and papa wey born hin papa next time i catch the m0nke

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by almarthins(m): 10:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
DocHMD:

BlakKluKluxKlan:
Adeyinka Grandson, the spirits of our great ancestors, the great warriors of old and the Aare Ona Kakanfos be with you.
Yahweh shall be your strenght, Jesus the Christ your buckler and the Holy Ghost your divine wisdom.
Every true child of Oduduwa will support you in every way they can, including prayer warfare, funds, material and physical.
We don't want to leave our children in this acursed straight-jacket called Nigeria.
Woe betide and cursed be anyone born of a woman or brought out of a woman that opposes you and your mission.
Beware the tide of an idea whose time has come.

Se e normal? Jesus no tell us be freedom fighters, he said go ye into all the world n preach the gospel...what is oga grandson doing?
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by AsiwajuNdigbo: 10:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
Markfemi2:

Gtfoh. M0nke! Terrorist

4 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by sultanodudua: 10:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
Markfemi2:

E pain am. Oya take some ratak and end your misery.

5 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by sultanodudua: 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Gtfoh. M0nke! Terrorist
I don give am ratak. Very soon he will join odudua and awolowo at the underworld.

5 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
almarthins:

Se e normal? Jesus no tell us be freedom fighters, he said go ye into all the world n preach the gospel...what is oga grandson doing?

Onward christian soldiers. . .matching unto war. . . with the cross of Jesus. . .
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Nooo, you must be kidding me! Laudate no be Yoruba? shocked shocked

Na God go bludgeon that hin head he carry come here siddon ontop Biafra matter.

My sister you sure this boy no be afonja? undecided

Tell me well so i know how to take attack him and his papa and papa wey born hin papa next time i catch the m0nke
see more

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by AsiwajuNdigbo: 10:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
MayorofLagos:

Oh yeah, ive been watching your comical parade from sideline and ignoring you. What happened, you are on your menstruation period again? If i talk now you go complain that i soured your mood. If your emotions is too sensitive for nairaland why not resign, or go join Kanu ragtag bodyguard team.

Were omo ibo

Bloody tout. If ndigbo vacate idumota how u go take chop now? Your mate take their degree work for govt and private corporation you dey for street dey smoke weed and harass my brothers. Na our pocket feed you now. I dare you to say one more thing i dey come idumota come slap you. Bloody thug. I go shame you infront your fellow afonja. Come tell dem why you no go get employment after university and you dey do alaye for Tinubu. Dan banza

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by sultanodudua: 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
Markfemi2:

Use it to those attacking your destiny first grin shocked
Girl you ugly for that picture. Borisky your sister markfemi2 want get 14 years in prison.

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by sultanodudua: 10:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Bloody tout. If ndigbo vacate idumota how u go take chop now? Your mate take their degree work for govt and private corporation you dey for street dey smoke weed and harass my brothers. Na our pocket feed you now. I dare you to say one more thing i dey come idumota come slap you. Bloody thug. I go shame you infront your fellow afonja. Come tell dem why you no go get employment after university and you dey do alaye for Tinubu. Dan banza
Haha hahaha.

4 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by Fidelismaria: 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
grin

oduduwa guide us

oduduwa lead us

in your light we shine

in your mercy we conquer

take away our cowardice and give us the strength to fight ,kill,annihilate the Hausa Fulani tribe

hooray
hooray
hooray

oduduwa republic

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by vincyble1472(m): 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
The Yoruba Nation is divided against itself and as such not sure it can stand. All dis republic and secession of a thing, I pity you all. It's easy to destroy, BUT YOU ALL SHD not BUILDING THE REPUBLIC too will be another issue. After d secession, another issue will be tussle on where will be the HEADQUARTERS of d new republic...
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by Markfemi2: 10:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
sultanodudua:

Girl you ugly for that picture. Borisky your sister markfemi2 want get 14 years in prison.

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by Markfemi2: 10:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
vincyble1472:
The Yoruba Nation is divided against itself and as such not sure it can stand. All dis republic and secession of a thing, I pity you all. It's easy to destroy, BUT YOU ALL SHD not BUILDING THE REPUBLIC too will be another issue. After d secession, another issue will be tussle on where will be the HEADQUARTERS of d new republic...

Poto poto ranting
Headquarter of Yoruba land is Ibadan grin

The drug barons in Ibo will make Malaysian prion your headquarters where they will be instructing churches to blow
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by sultanodudua: 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by Joeoku5: 10:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
The Igbos have since known the Yoruba tricks
The Yorubas want the igbos to declare biafra thereafter the Yorubas will make U-turn to join the north for Nigeria
Don't trust the yorubas they are mouthpiece of Nigeria that barks but cannot bite

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldier Shares A Video From An Encounter With Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno / President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa / Buhari Rejects Nigerian Peace Corps Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.