Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,014 members, 7,806,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions (45813 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts / Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos / Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by AsiwajuNdigbo: 11:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
see more

God bless you!

Where is he? Nda...ndaaa...nnnddaaaaatssu!
Laudate abi na Laide, i dey call u o.

Ive never see a people more confused than nupe people. They bear names like Iheanyi, which they borrowed from Igbo Ifeanyi. They tear whisker for face, they borrowed that from afonja, their chief is called Etsu abi na Esu sef, and dress in turban like sons of alimi in Ilorin. The most confised set of people. This bloody laudate is envious of Biafra. He cant free himself from shackles of fulani, i see why he finds bond with afonja cause they are slaves.

Ndatsu i go show you pepper. So you no be Yoruba. Gaskiya i go show u hell for here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by Markfemi2: 11:08pm On Aug 14, 2017

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by Markfemi2: 11:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
AsiwajuNdigbo:

God bless you!

Where is he? Nda...ndaaa...nnnddaaaaatssu!
Laudate abi na Laide, i dey call u o.

Ive never see a people more confused than nupe people. They bear names like Iheanyi, which they borrowed from Igbo Ifeanyi. They tear whisker for face, they borrowed that from afonja, their chief is called Etsu abi na Esu sef, and dress in turban like sons of alimi in Ilorin. The most confised set of people. This bloody laudate is envious of Biafra. He cant free himself from shackles of fulani, i see why he finds bond with afonja cause they are slaves.

Ndatsu i go show you pepper. So you no be Yoruba. Gaskiya i go show u hell for here

Another flat head pig spotted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by GMBuhari: 11:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
MENELIK1:

Ipig, that guy is just as useless as you. You can expect Yorubas to tow the line of the Osus it will never happen.

Exactly whoever the hell that mufsfucker is, he doesn't represent me

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
If Yorubas couldnt declare Oduduwa in 1967, they will never have the backbone to do it again.
There are many things that happened in that era that should have encouraged Yorubas to seek self determination, but they didnt
1) The Northerners went to Ibadan and killed the Governor of the Western Region, Lt Colonel Fajuyi. This singular act of sacrilege on Yoruba soil, to such a highly placed Yoruba son should have been the final straw for Yorubas. They should have risen up against the excesses of the North along with the Igbos, but they did nothing. When the Northerners realised that Yorubas had no fight in them, it emboldend them to do much worse.
2) Brigadier Ogundipe officially became 'acting head' of state with the disappearance of Ironsi. He should have been confirmed head of state with confirmation of Ironsi's death as the highest ranking military officer after Ironsi (Ogundipe was the only Brigadier-General in the Nigerian Army at the time). The Northerners drove Ogundipe out of Lagos, Yoruba land, and banished him to London where he was summarily retired. Again, the Yoruba nation should have risen up in defence of their land and son. They did nothing. Today, if Igbos call Lagos 'no mans land', the average Yoruba man will be offended. But when Brigadier Ogundipe was been harrased out of Lagos by the North, no Yoruba man said a word.
3) Colonel Adebayor replaced Fajuyi as Governor of the western Region. Adebayor never slept in Government House because he was afraid that the Northerners would come and slaughter him like they did Fajuyi.
Yorubas were held hostage in their own land. 20 years later, the Northerners kidnapped and slaughtered MKO Abiola. As usual, nothing happend.
I laugh when Yorubas talk about Oduduwa Republic, I dont think they realise that it takes more than 'mere talking' to achieve independence. I hate this AFONJAS and their plenty empty threats

History Of IGBO Massacre Across The Northern Nigeria

MASSACRE (City/Town and Year)

1. Jos 1945
2. Kano genocide 1953
3. 1966 pogroms- over 60,000 civilians were killed
4. May 29th 1967- over 200,000 civilians were killed.
5. 1967-70 – over 3,100,0000 killed during the bloody civil war (Including the Asaba Genocide).
6. Kano 1980
7. Maiduguri 1982
8. Jimeta 1984
9. Gombe 1985
10.Zaria 1987
11.Kaduna & Kafanchan 1991
12.Bauchi & Katsina 1991
13. Kano 1991
14. Zangon-Kataf 1992
15. Funtua 1993
16. Kano 1994
17. Kaduna 2000
18. Kaduna 2001
19. Maiduguri 2001
20. Jos Maiden Crisis-Setember 2001
21. Kaduna 2002
22.Jos-November 2008
23. Beheading of Gideon Akaluka in December of 1996 in a POLICE STATION in Kano
24. Saint Moritz killed December 2001
25. Post April 2011 Presidential Election: 10 youth-corps men & women and numerous citizens murdered because a Christian Southerner was elected.
26. Jos Christmas Eve 2010
27. Madalla Christmas day 2011
28. Mubi January 6 2012

Mr. Empty chest-beater, the above was tabled by your fellow kinsman. Please what have your generation been able to do about this except to chest-beat ?
You display your ignorance of history.
The north did what they did to Ogundipe because they knew the yoruba were virtually non-existent in the armed forces.
Your "brave" Ironsi had adequate intel of a counter- coup but rather than act as a general, he docilely made himself a sitting target even though he had igbo men in the army to counter the plan. How about that ?
Inspite of yorubas' non-presence in the army, Awolowo gave the fed. government ultimatum to withdraw soldiers of northern origin from the SW because his people felt as if they were under an army of occupation and forthwith, Gowon did his bidding.
Again a small segment of yoruba warriors, called the Agbekoya dealt seriously with the northern soldiers during the Agbekoya uprising. Gowon had to appeal to Awolowo to intervene before the surviving soldiers were released.

You said MKO was kidnapped and killed. Yes. But the yoruba, without firing a single bullet, achieved the following without the support of any tribe in Nigeria -
We forced IBB to step aside in shame - he even wept publicly at the Abuja stadium.
Our astuteness and doggedness humbled and scared the chest-beating flattinoes into an emergency mass exodus back to their caves using a phantom "yam festival" as excuse to cover their cowardice and shame.
To avoid mass death from malnutrition, the fake "developpers" scampered back to their SW London barely 3 months after. They came back poorer than church mice.
We confronted the despitic tyrant in Abacha unto his untimely and shameful death inspite of the open treachery of the Chukwumerijes and his fellow flattinoes against the yoruba.
The cabal had to go down on their knees to beg the yoruba to please take the presidency.
Biko, what have you done to make the cabal respect you ? None, except to use you as sacrificial lambs whenever they needed blood spillage.

The yoruba have no one to stop us if and when we decide what we want.
Adeyinka Grandson has been planning meticulously since 2014 without making noise. Astuteness is the watchword. He came out only when the time was ripe. That is a product of the native intelligence the yoruba is abundantly blessed with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

History Of IGBO Massacre Across The Northern Nigeria

MASSACRE (City/Town and Year)

1. Jos 1945
2. Kano genocide 1953
3. 1966 pogroms- over 60,000 civilians were killed
4. May 29th 1967- over 200,000 civilians were killed.
5. 1967-70 – over 3,100,0000 killed during the bloody civil war (Including the Asaba Genocide).
6. Kano 1980
7. Maiduguri 1982
8. Jimeta 1984
9. Gombe 1985
10.Zaria 1987
11.Kaduna & Kafanchan 1991
12.Bauchi & Katsina 1991
13. Kano 1991
14. Zangon-Kataf 1992
15. Funtua 1993
16. Kano 1994
17. Kaduna 2000
18. Kaduna 2001
19. Maiduguri 2001
20. Jos Maiden Crisis-Setember 2001
21. Kaduna 2002
22.Jos-November 2008
23. Beheading of Gideon Akaluka in December of 1996 in a POLICE STATION in Kano
24. Saint Moritz killed December 2001
25. Post April 2011 Presidential Election: 10 youth-corps men & women and numerous citizens murdered because a Christian Southerner was elected.
26. Jos Christmas Eve 2010
27. Madalla Christmas day 2011
28. Mubi January 6 2012

Mr. Empty chest-beater, the above was tabled by your fellow kinsman. Please what have your generation been able to do about this except to chest-beat ?
You display your ignorance of history.
The north did what they did to Ogundipe because they knew the yoruba were virtually non-existent in the armed forces.
Your "brave" Ironsi had adequate intel of a counter- coup but rather than act as a general, he docilely made himself a sitting target even though he had igbo men in the army to counter the plan. How about that ?
Inspite of yorubas' non-presence in the army, Awolowo gave the fed. government ultimatum to withdraw soldiers of northern origin from the SW because his people felt as if they were under an army of occupation and forthwith, Gowon did his bidding.
Again a small segment of yoruba warriors, called the Agbekoya dealt seriously with the northern soldiers during the Agbekoya uprising. Gowon had to appeal to Awolowo to intervene before the surviving soldiers were released.

You said MKO was kidnapped and killed. Yes. But the yoruba, without firing a single bullet, achieved the following without the support of any tribe in Nigeria -
We forced IBB to step aside in shame - he even wept publicly at the Abuja stadium.
Our astuteness and doggedness humbled and scared the chest-beating flattinoes into an emergency mass exodus back to their caves using a phantom "yam festival" as excuse to cover their cowardice and shame.
To avoid mass death from malnutrition, the fake "developpers" scampered back to their SW London barely 3 months after. They came back poorer than church mice.
We confronted the despitic tyrant in Abacha unto his untimely and shameful death inspite of the open treachery of the Chukwumerijes and his fellow flattinoes against the yoruba.
The cabal had to go down on their knees to beg the yoruba to please take the presidency.
Biko, what have you done to make the cabal respect you ? None, except to use you as sacrificial lambs whenever they needed blood spillage.

The yoruba have no one to stop us if and when we decide what we want.
Adeyinka Grandson has been planning meticulously since 2014 without making noise. Astuteness is the watchword. He came out only when the time was ripe. That is a product of the native intelligence the yoruba is abundantly blessed with.

The Yoruba man has no sense of self determination. It takes a brave person/people to seek independence. Igbos have never been shy of this.
But a natural coward who is afraid to stand on their own will go and hide in the comfort zone of 'one Nigeria' so as not to expose the fact that they are afraid of independence and what it entails, like Yorubas have done.... despite the genocide we still stand stronger and firmly, Yorubas lack the strenght to challenge the North and this is sheer cowardice. In 1966, Northern elements went to Ibadan and slaughtered Lt Col Fajuyi who was Military Governor of the Western Region. Yorubas did nothing
20 years later, again the Northerners abduct and slaughter the Yoruba nations brightest political star, Chief MKO Abiola. Again, the Yoruba nation could do nothing.
Three different times, the North has chased out a Yoruba man from his rightful place as head of state, Brigadier Ogundipe, MKO Abiola and Shonekan. Yorubas could do nothing.
A few thousand Northern Soldiers held the entire Yoruba land and the western Region hostage when they killed Lt Col Fajuyi and chased Brigadier Ogundipe and brought a much junior Lt Col Gowon to take over. Yoruba reaction to this desecration of their land was to meekly accept the North as their lord and master.
The North has poked the eye of the Yoruba nation many times, Yorubas have never done anything.
Of the three main ethnic groups, only Yorubas have never taken their destiny in their hands an attempted secession. Yorubas are also the only zone in southern Nigeria who have never taken up arms against Nigeria.
All these historical events leads me to the conclusion that Yorubas are cowards.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by Shym3xx: 11:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
femolii:
U lack sense osu what do u know about yorubas history although no history of kindom in igbo land l know that.

That Fulani boy is a clown and a reta.rded miscreant. I don't know who told him to leave his cows, for the internet. Human beings post on the internet - not cows. Clown arse raghead.

I've also seen some dumb Yoruba people also make everything about Yoruba history some Kiriji war nonsense. The useless war was just about resistance to Ibadan's lordship, after the collapse of Oyo. So, I don't even know what bearing a war that lasted for a few decades has on people who have lived peacefully together for centuries without wars. If Yorubas never got along - Oyo at its apex would've conquered all the other Yoruba states, including Bini Kingdom, without breaking a sweat. It was that powerful. However, the fact that it never really touched any of them, with folks from these states living in Oyo - shows Yorubas have always been one people, regardless of the dialect.

I don't even see any difference between the Kiriji wars and all the civil wars that happened in England among all the Germanic groups, from the 11th to the 17th century, before everyone became united under one crown/government. Today, everyone is Yoruba - that's the most important thing. And whatever type of government that's created, would focus on highlighting equal rights for all the subgroups.

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by Nyouth: 12:20am On Aug 15, 2017
when you see Yorubas opposing the igbo. u guys should try and understand their plight, for it not out hatred but for share envy and jealousy that the Igbos are always doing things they (Yorubas)are not capable of even when they wish it was them that are doing it

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by AsiwajuNdigbo: 12:29am On Aug 15, 2017
Shym3xx:

That Fulani boy is a clown and a reta.rded miscreant. I don't know who told him to leave his cows, for the internet. Human beings post on the internet - not cows. Clown arse raghead.

I've also seen some dumb Yoruba people also make everything about Yoruba history some Kiriji war nonsense. The useless war was just about resistance to Ibadan's lordship, after the collapse of Oyo. So, I don't even know what bearing a war that lasted for a few decades has on people who have lived peacefully together for centuries without wars. If Yorubas never got along - Oyo at its apex would've conquered all the other Yoruba states, including Bini Kingdom, without breaking a sweat. It was that powerful. However, the fact that it never really touched any of them, with folks from these states living in Oyo - shows Yorubas have always been one people, regardless of the dialect.

I don't even see any difference between the Kiriji wars and all the civil wars that happened in England among all the Germanic groups, from the 11th to the 17th century, before everyone became united under one crown/government. Today, everyone is Yoruba - that's the most important thing. And whatever type of government that's created, would focus on highlighting equal rights for all the subgroups.

Afonja mooslem, Mazi is coming to conquer you. We shall raise Biafra flag in Ibadan inshallah. At mapo hall Biafra will fly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by Shym3xx: 12:49am On Aug 15, 2017
[s]
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Afonja mooslem, Mazi is coming to conquer you. We shall raise Biafra flag in Ibadan inshallah. At mapo hall Biafra will fly
[/s]

Sigh.

This useless Ebhoetic miscreant. Don't you have human parts to go feast on like your forebears who used to have communal cannibalistic feasts, you primitive cannibal?

Don't piss me off and let me start posting pictures of your stocky arms and legs having primitive cannibalistic forebears and their chimp cousins. Be warned.

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by AsiwajuNdigbo: 1:15am On Aug 15, 2017
Shym3xx:
[s][/s]

Sigh.

This useless Ebhoetic miscreant. Don't you have human parts to go feast on like your forebears who used to have communal cannibalistic feasts, you primitive cannibal?

Don't piss me off and let me start posting pictures of your stocky arms and legs having primitive cannibalistic forebears and their chimp cousins. Be warned.

Make sure you harvest enough heads for us to feast. Bloody terrorist. Grandson is looking recruits. What are you waitong on?
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by Nobody: 2:04am On Aug 15, 2017
femolii:
U are real basterd for sure osu
You shuld hv asked me why I said dat instead of hiping insult on me. well why I said dat is obvious. Kanu is leading his people to fight the course while grandson is given us speech all the way from abroad. grandson's idea of a yoruba nation is good but let him come home and lead yorubas to achieve dat.......diz one of the reasons why Igbos will always label us as weaklings
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:56am On Aug 15, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
The Yoruba man has no sense of self determination. It takes a brave person/people to seek independence. Igbos have never been shy of this.
But a natural coward who is afraid to stand on their own will go and hide in the comfort zone of 'one Nigeria' so as not to expose the fact that they are afraid of independence and what it entails, like Yorubas have done.... despite the genocide we still stand stronger and firmly, Yorubas lack the strenght to challenge the North and this is sheer cowardice. In 1966, Northern elements went to Ibadan and slaughtered Lt Col Fajuyi who was Military Governor of the Western Region. Yorubas did nothing
20 years later, again the Northerners abduct and slaughter the Yoruba nations brightest political star, Chief MKO Abiola. Again, the Yoruba nation could do nothing.
Three different times, the North has chased out a Yoruba man from his rightful place as head of state, Brigadier Ogundipe, MKO Abiola and Shonekan. Yorubas could do nothing.
A few thousand Northern Soldiers held the entire Yoruba land and the western Region hostage when they killed Lt Col Fajuyi and chased Brigadier Ogundipe and brought a much junior Lt Col Gowon to take over. Yoruba reaction to this desecration of their land was to meekly accept the North as their lord and master.
The North has poked the eye of the Yoruba nation many times, Yorubas have never done anything.
Of the three main ethnic groups, only Yorubas have never taken their destiny in their hands an attempted secession. Yorubas are also the only zone in southern Nigeria who have never taken up arms against Nigeria.
All these historical events leads me to the conclusion that Yorubas are cowards.

1000 gun salute for you.
I never see anybody deal afonja blow like this before. grin. You are wicked. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:25am On Aug 15, 2017
iamblisz:
I will take you serious when you do a quarter of what nnamdi Kanu have done,

Your first test is to return to Nigeria .
u are asking him to return to nja wen nnamumudi cownu sneaked in like d criminal he is? angry
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by ezeagu(m): 5:37am On Aug 15, 2017
The guy resemble Seun.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:51am On Aug 15, 2017
AsiwajuNdigbo:

1000 gun salute for you.
I never see anybody deal afonja blow like this before. grin. You are wicked. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by sultanodudua: 7:28am On Aug 15, 2017
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Iseeeeh!
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by Ikechuob: 7:45am On Aug 15, 2017
MichaelSokoto:

u are asking him to return to nja wen nnamumudi cownu sneaked in like d criminal he is? angry

So Nnamdi Kanu sneaked in? You're dumber than your president that told you that story.

To cross borders you need your passport, there's no way to enter a plane from UK to Niggeria without actually showing your ID.

Common travel for one in your life and stop being a village clown

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 15, 2017
Akshow:
Attention seeking momfo. Drumming the drum of violence in the safety of UK. Oloriburuku somebody. Cone Nigeria and lead the protest and we will take u serious. Talk online is cheap.

Nnamdi kanu started in the U.K too. Pls be patient.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:06am On Aug 15, 2017
Ikechuob:

So Nnamdi Kanu sneaked in? You're dumber than your president that told you that story.

To cross borders you need your passport, there's no way to enter a plane from UK to Niggeria without actually showing your ID.

Common travel for one in your life and stop being a village clown
and he was not bearing his name wen he supposedly flew into d con3 legitimately?
maturity fall on u!
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by femolii: 9:09am On Aug 15, 2017
Shym3xx:

ode
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by femolii: 9:11am On Aug 15, 2017
ivolt:

Who is this ill-educated fool ? My post was for people with brains, a nonentities like you can never understand it.
osu.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by femolii: 9:11am On Aug 15, 2017
ivolt:

Who is this ill-educated fool ? My post was for people with brains, a nonentities like you can never understand it.
osu there.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by Ikechuob: 9:12am On Aug 15, 2017
MichaelSokoto:

and he was not bearing his name wen he supposedly flew into d con3 legitimately?
maturity fall on u!

Travel Nigga. TRAVEL!!!
You never once got into a plane going international have you?

You do realize you just made the dumbest post right.

Again I'm say it AGAIN...you cannot go through a plane for international flight with your passport. Likewise unless the nigga is Good in making fake passport, there's no way he went into a plane without bearing his real name.

Conspiring your government seized both his passport and didn't mention anywhere they were fake or used fake identity in it shows you he used his real identity before crossing that border.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by FactualSpeech: 9:28am On Aug 15, 2017
This is so funny. How can a fool be abroad and be calling for cessation.
Let him come home and start the agitation here, then we will know he is seriously serious. You are not even aware of what is currently happening to the Yoruba people, please tell me who are members of the so called group and what you have done in the past to show us that we should follow you.
Dialogue or violence, we need to be at the forefront and not be on exile while calling for people to risk their lives while you are safe abroad.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by CioAngels(f): 10:57am On Aug 15, 2017
I like this godson, may you have many followers so that youth can takeover, and God will standby you.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by sholatem(f): 11:58am On Aug 15, 2017
I got this message on watsapp (video) I block d contact that sent it,it was full of rubbish, 80 % of his talk is about hausa/Fulani,are they d only tribe in Nigeria? ,D guy is not even ready to lead in anything, just pushing innocent people to go remove boards in 1 place or the other,amost Everything was said in English Language, forming posh Yoruba Guy,when Obasanjo was there for 8 years did Hausa/ Fulani complained? Why would any tribe beaf them during their tenure? Just pure Nonsense and nothing more
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by laudate: 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
Odingo1:
Igbos have never blame Yoruba for one day,the problem Igbos have with Yorubas is that Yoruba litter the Internet opposing and insulting Biafra agitators and calling them names,Yoruba is always aligning with the North to stop actualization of sovereign state of Biafra from 1967 till date instead of them to be courageous enough to champion Oduduwa republic as Grandson is calling for now and free themselves from Arewa slavery,Arewa Gambari people came and took Kwara, install emir over Ilorin and merge with north,Amodu Bello told them to fight until they dip koran into the atlantic ocean and always see southerners as conquered people and they came near the Bar Beach lagos and name that only road there near atlantic ocean Amodu Bello way.
Chai! Oga, you sabi lie, o! shocked Who said Igbos have never blame Yoruba for one day? Even those of us from minority tribes can see that is untrue! undecided Ask God for forgiveness, quick-quick!

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by laudate: 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
FactualSpeech:
This is so funny. How can a fool be abroad and be calling for cessation.
Let him come home and start the agitation here, then we will know he is seriously serious. You are not even aware of what is currently happening to the Yoruba people, please tell me who are members of the so called group and what you have done in the past to show us that we should follow you.
Dialogue or violence, we need to be at the forefront and not be on exile while calling for people to risk their lives while you are safe abroad.

Nnamdi Kanu started his calls for secession while he was still in the UK, or have you forgotten?? shocked

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by laudate: 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
PrecisionFx:
Nnamdi kanu started in the U.K too. Pls be patient.
Na im I just talk! wink I no know say you sef see am! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Benue Rerun: Ortom Extends Lead Margin Over Jime As INEC Releases Result / Soldier Shares A Video From An Encounter With Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno / President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.