Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

4 Signs You Are Going To Be Fired And How To Fix Them - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 4 Signs You Are Going To Be Fired And How To Fix Them (15924 Views)

Have You Ever Been FIRED At Work? Share Your Experience! / 4 Signs You're Just Not Cut Out For The 9-to-5 Life / This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Signs You Are Going To Be Fired And How To Fix Them by Divay22(f): 7:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
Narldon:

LOL!!

Yea, it's correct!

cheesy
Yeah...so if I pick up a fight with you now, you won't retaliate?
You wee just look me and swim back cheesy grin
Re: 4 Signs You Are Going To Be Fired And How To Fix Them by Narldon: 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
Divay22:

Yeah...so if I pick up a fight with you now, you won't retaliate?
You wee just look me and swim back cheesy grin

Yea tongue
Re: 4 Signs You Are Going To Be Fired And How To Fix Them by Divay22(f): 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
Narldon:

Yea tongue
Lol..... I wee try and see o
Re: 4 Signs You Are Going To Be Fired And How To Fix Them by slydog(m): 7:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
In fact, I'm experiencing number 1 on the list, but at this stage, I really don't care, but I won't resign, I will wait for life to take its course, if the door decides to close by it self, I'm certain another will open, I won't force it.
Re: 4 Signs You Are Going To Be Fired And How To Fix Them by ITCareerINxtGen: 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
Just make yourself indispensable...
Learn how...click link below
Re: 4 Signs You Are Going To Be Fired And How To Fix Them by Smartjob1(f): 1:29am On Aug 15, 2017
If you are in all of these situation, simply know that the job is not for you. Look for something more fulfilling.

You can start by joining the world's smartest job network bejite.com. Connect to employers, job seekers, business mentors and partners. Update your CV as a job seeker, update your profile as an employer. Sign up now. It is free!

Re: 4 Signs You Are Going To Be Fired And How To Fix Them by Austeenite(m): 8:51am On Aug 15, 2017
Good decision bro, I have been through this.
9jvirgin:
I have been there.

My boss called the hotels I slept anytime I am out of station in Aba, Calabar, Bayelsa and Akwa-Ibom. The hotel managers called me to inform me that someone from our Lagos office had called them if I actually lodged with them. The hatred and onslaught was too much just because I stood up for the truth that my 400 workers in South-South deserves better wages and working tools.

I was so frustrated and bitter; I had to resign to pursue my dream. I am now 100 steps ahead today.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Issue Of HND Discrimination In The Civil Service / 10 Common Salary Negotiation Mistakes / Army, Navy, Air Force Promote 235 Generals, Rear Admirals, AVM, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.