Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) (53360 Views)

Fulani Hersdmen Attack Sanga In Kaduna, Kill 8, Including A Baby (Graphic Pix!) / Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic) / Pregnant Woman Beaten By Abia Task Force Thugs In Umuahia (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Ameeria: 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
OMG! What in the world could he be thinking? Omg! May God grant her good passage.
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by LionDeLeo: 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
MrIcredible:
Oṣùs are very Hateful, intolerant and wicked angry
I dey tell you oh

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Bizibi(m): 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
Beat a pregnant woman!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Sagay212: 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
Marriage is not by force. If you can't live with a woman or man, stay alone jeje. If you can't control your anger or tolerate bullshi.t , then just be on your own. You can find a baby mama that you won't have to live with. Just make sure you give her money for upkeep. All these nonsense news of violence can be avoided. Everybody wan marry because their friends dey marry.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
Igbos
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Izzystevens: 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
May she rest in peace. Picture of the baby brought tears to my eyes.
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by AdeISonline: 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
RIP

Meanwhile, 9ja baddest adullt website [url]KonjiTV.com[/url]

Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
Better to marry a Yoruba man.... Igbo!!
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by NabeelAbu: 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
then you continue to abuse Afonjaas for this? see your self Omonna s
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Torylanez(m): 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
product of a deranged environ ipod Biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
Torylanez:
product of a deranged environ
ipod Biafra
Exactly.. extremely wicked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by LordOfNaira: 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
Pregnant women need a lot of indulgence. The stress and the attendant depression they go through is enough to pity them. Once you understand this, you will empathize with them even when they are annoying.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by darlenese(f): 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
dante101:
ha...i only blame the woman's brothers/family, that useless man should already be in a shallow grave before their sister hit 6 feet. nonsense

I'm telling u, some useless family will even send their daughter back to the useless husband all in the name of "our family forbids divorce arrant nonsense. any marriage that won't work, will never work, no need to die Abeg

7 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
darlenese:

I'm telling u, some useless family will even send their daughter back to the useless husband all in the name of "our family forbids divorce arrant nonsense. any marriage that won't work, will never work, no need to die Abeg
Leave igbo men alone ....marry Yoruba

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Omoluabi16(m): 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
I wish women will speak up and stop dying in silence. Dude was certainly an animal who deserved to live in a zoo. Poor woman.
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by ademasta(m): 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
Some men are animal
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by stephleena(f): 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
ominirajj:
Am still begging God to save me from abused marriage
This one weak me oooo
what!!! save u from what?? God won't leave heaven to save ya...save itself,leave now..except u want to leave in a body bag...take that bold step
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by osuofia2(m): 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
Bastard .... This is the type afonja should use fur skull mining..... RIP woman and kid.....may our love ones never experience such wickedness....

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by ireneony(f): 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
SirJeffry:
Some ladies can be terrible but there's no justification for beating up a woman. Rip ma'am and the innocent baby.
if you don't have anything to say...
there is time to say something.
Did you bother to read the story at all undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by MENELIK1: 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
osuofia2:
Bastard .... This is the type afonja should use fur skull mining..... RIP woman and kid.....may our love ones never experience such wickedness....

Osu, report him to Clifford orji, the chief skull miner of the Federal Republic
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by meelorlah(f): 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
This is so heartbreaking cry women really need to start speaking up, some men are just too brutal.
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by ajepako(f): 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
I read this piece with tears flowing freely from my eyes.

God will sure avenge Chinyere 's untimely death and fortify her bereaved parents the strength to bear the loss of their daughter and grandchild..

As for Obinna, you surely will pay for this heinous crime someday.... With Blood..

Eranko lasan lasan
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Tobisco911(m): 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
So sad.. May her gentle soul rest in the blossom of the almighty....
Bt wait a minute, is this the end of the story? NO, no police report? Dat man should be arrested.
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by cococandy(f): 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
I'm Done being sorry for those 'I must remain married at all costs' type of women.
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by doctokwus: 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
I don't bliv the story simple.
After several years of abuse she decided to stay with her parents then the husband came to pick her and the parents gladly handed her over with no one accompanying she and the husband!
No Nigerian parent does that.
So I am waiting for the true version of events because this is cock and bull story to me.
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by eliadekx(m): 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
that's why sometimes I feel like jungle justice is the best judgment for some fools,just imagine if she's your only daughter or sister no just put your self in that SHOE

AND THINK HOW IF FEEL S.
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Martin0(m): 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
RIP ..
I believe in calmer..
Honestly I don't understand how men feel beating a woman oooo
This thing look more of like a taboo to me.
Hmmm na wa ooo men sometimes eh I wonder ooo
It clear that such men will beat their sister's and probably even their mother's..
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by missyadorable(f): 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hehehehe!

Serves Her Right!!

At least she died respected,responsible.

A Mrs somebody
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by deflover(m): 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
the husband was my class mate in Nigerian Navy secondary school Abeokuta he was a kool guy I wonder what changed him
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by queenfav(f): 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
ominirajj:
Am still begging God to save me from abused marriage
This one weak me oooo
Run for your life o.. Na who dey alive dey marry!
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by nothernstar: 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
Kill him slowly to fill the pains too.
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by bezimo(m): 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
Why is that useless husband still alive.
Can someone give him the jungle Justice treatment to send him to hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrests Fake Soldier In Lagos (photo) / #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) / Two Mothers Arrested For 'Killing' A 64-Year-Old Man In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.