Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) (53370 Views)

Fulani Hersdmen Attack Sanga In Kaduna, Kill 8, Including A Baby (Graphic Pix!) / Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic) / Pregnant Woman Beaten By Abia Task Force Thugs In Umuahia (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by kabaka1: 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
klanny:
A Facebook user identified as Ukan Kurugh, has written the concluding part of the story of Chinyere, who was beaten to death by her husband.

Read full story below:

Source : http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/08/viewers-discretion-is-advised-pregnant.html

I can tell jealousy was key factor to this crime. probably gone jealous her cos of qualications and work experience wry him no get.

people know ur partners b4 u go into relationship s like marriage
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by gberra: 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
stephleena:
insanity,who lives and stay with a beast for so long?all in the name of marriage,who does that that?I don't endure,a guy yelling at me,not to talk of using his fists on me,yo the extent of losing a baby..no!!!that man,would die a slow and painful death,he's tongue would be peeling off,while he's still alive..
The obinnas of this world find it easy to spellbound dumbos like you...
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
Please someone should shoot the evil thing!
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by yhungbrowhne(m): 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
this an must be prosecute
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
This story just spoil my mood... Mtcheeew. Why hide such from ur family?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by LionDeLeo: 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ibos
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Lloydfolarin: 7:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
False story

The useless single mothers and feminists are doing everything possible to import the stupid culture that has destroyed and ruined the foundation of family values in USA and UK into Nigeria. It's high time Nigerians resist all these useless single mothers and feminists' gimmicks to achieve what is obtainable in western world today.

It all started like this in US/UK and before you blink, women had turned the whole country upside down using the same template of women abuse.

Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
grin shocked grin

The baby's burial cloth is pretty,
Looks really good on her!

The ungodly man who did this should be buried alive alongside the baby & wife.

He does not deserve to breathe.

Now, some people go say na work of devil.

God punish that devil!

Ehen, as 4 d wife she got wat she bargained for. Many women when they are pregnant, dey begin to act like Lord & master of d house, they will say all sorts of rubbish bcoz they think pregnancy confers on them immunity from slaps & beating.

At least those wey get small sense go learn from this story. SOME MEN ARE BRUTAL BEASTS!
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by SalamRushdie: 7:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
Divay22:
Jesu shocked shocked shocked
Person go fit still marry again sad sad sad

There is no need biko
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
this man is lucky he doesn't live in my hood, his brains would have been blown out Already by now.
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Divay22(f): 7:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:

There is no need biko
There is
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Lloydfolarin: 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
ajepako:
I read this piece with tears flowing freely from my eyes.

God will sure avenge Chinyere 's untimely death and fortify her bereaved parents the strength to bear the loss of their daughter and grandchild..

As for Obinna, you surely will pay for this heinous crime someday.... With Blood..

Eranko lasan lasan

You better stop wasting your tears cos it's written all over that story that something is not alright. The story doesn't add up.

They claimed the baby was tried to be saved at birth but couldn't make it. How come we had a baby with a year old Look? Pls take a glance at the picture again and tell me this baby look like a new baby in term of size and body structure.

How come the baby has bruises when they were trying to have d baby through c-section?
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by HaneefahRN(f): 7:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
At least she bore 'Mrs' till death. I don't know how a reasonable learned person will lose 4 good pregnancies through abuse for a so called husband without speaking up or even running for her life. Is that love, juju or just stupidity.
Seeing this kind of face outside you will think he is one responsible man, so heartless to the extent of beating up a woman in labour! I hope he is satisfied now.

I really want to believe this is a false story, it is just too pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Lloydfolarin: 7:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
darlenese:

I'm telling u, some useless family will even send their daughter back to the useless husband all in the name of "our family forbids divorce arrant nonsense. any marriage that won't work, will never work, no need to die Abeg

Yes, it has worked for many and stopped condemning an act that has kept so many lovely family together till date.

In western world where the opposite is being practised, both wives and husbands still managed to pour acid on each other despite the fact they live separate.

Go to almighty US/UK where parents quickly clean a room for their daughters or sons, they still managed to kill each other like rats. US is no go area when it comes to this.

As at yesterday, a wife and child were stabbed to death in UK by step father.

Parents send their daughters back so as not to create an avenue for their daughters to be running back home at every slightest provocation.

No parents ll see their children with bruises in Nigeria and send their daughters back.

There are wives who are spoilt brats, they run back to their parents at every little issue in their homes...

Stop spreading what's not.
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by medolab90(m): 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
maxiuc:
He is regretting now

Don't stay in an abusive marriage

If he beats you just step out

Rip Angels

only if they would listen
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
May your souls found rest.
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Jumbus31(m): 7:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
Almost shed tears while reading this..... don't even know what to say tbvh.
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Aremu01(m): 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
Pls tell me this man is in prison

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
see his yeye face..honestly..i wont take such shit from any man...beat me keh?..
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by awoo47: 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
Divay22:
Jesu shocked shocked shocked
Person go fit still marry again sad sad sad
na so my sis. I'm d only gud guy i know of angry so should we knot d tie wink wink cheesy
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Ventrue: 7:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
SAD STORY INDEED> WHERE IS THE POLICE! WHERE IS THE GOVERNMENT _ MINISTRY OF WOMEN AFFAIRS
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by rossyc(f): 7:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
So sad.. RIP to them. And some ladies will never learn, say no to abusive marriage, some will still be enduring like there live depends on it..
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by feoyewo: 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
IGBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Martin0(m): 7:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
gypsey:
this man is lucky he doesn't live in my hood, his brains would have been blown out Already by now.

The man is also lucky his not my brother or one of my friends he would have smell hell ..

This is insanity ladies should beware of him..
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by rossyc(f): 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
meelorlah:
This is so heartbreaking cry women really need to start speaking up, some men are just too brutal.
My dear some women can endure for Africa... if they will learn from this... Marriage is not a do or die affair haba..
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Erums(m): 8:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
This is serious... House place bullying and its negative effects
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by solexybaba(m): 8:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
So sad,feel like Killin d bastard.
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by femolii: 8:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
RIP MA
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by rossyc(f): 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
darlenese:

I'm telling u, some useless family will even send their daughter back to the useless husband all in the name of "our family forbids divorce arrant nonsense. any marriage that won't work, will never work, no need to die Abeg
Have witnessed a scenario where a woman was sent back by her family and she ended up dead. To me the family isn't even a barrier, doesn't the Lady have friends she can put up with till she sorts herself out? More reason why every woman should have a source of income.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by LionDeLeo: 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
feoyewo:
IGBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

10000000000000000000000 likes.
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by julietm123: 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
amamahdaniel:
correspondent reporting live from lagos...Everybody
knows OBINNA AKALEME is not AFONJA name. na dem, those Igbo . . .they have Ph.D in Crime
How can an educated person be this tribalistic? You are actually maade. So yorubads ritualist av never suffered death through domestic abuse. Abi no be one yorubasta Christian afonja wife kill her yorubasta Muslim husband the other day?
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Stanleyville(m): 8:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
amamahdaniel:
correspondent reporting live from lagos...Everybody
knows OBINNA AKALEME is not AFONJA name. na dem, those Igbo . . .they have Ph.D in Crime

jes keep quiet already...

yo not funny�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed / Two Mothers Arrested For 'Killing' A 64-Year-Old Man In Lagos (Pictures) / Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.