Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) (53351 Views)

Fulani Hersdmen Attack Sanga In Kaduna, Kill 8, Including A Baby (Graphic Pix!) / Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic) / Pregnant Woman Beaten By Abia Task Force Thugs In Umuahia (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by tylesh(f): 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
Divay22:
Jesu shocked shocked shocked
Person go fit still marry again sad sad sad
My dear, I tire o

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Koskio(m): 8:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
This account is a classic example of the popular saying that all that glitters is not gold.

This is one of the evils of conservatism which makes the individual to lead a fake life in order to please the society. If you are in an abusive relationship please do the needful by opting out if the other party is unrepentant before the unthinkable happens. Your life is yours and yours alone. The society will subsist even if you die.

May God grant her soul and that of the poor baby eternal rest.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by techlorddsblog: 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
ominirajj:
Am still begging God to save me from abused marriage
This one weak me oooo

I pray you don't become a victim too. Better use your brain

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Maser: 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
This is occultic ritual killing. It is not normal domestic dispute. The Obinna knew what he did. He sacrificed her. The beatings were intentional, especially whenever she got pregnant. I know someone that went through that but was lucky to realise what it was all about and ran from the marriage.
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
amamahdaniel:
correspondent reporting live from lagos...Everybody
knows OBINNA AKALEME is not AFONJA name. na dem, those Igbo . . .they have Ph.D in Crime
you mean the mud lickers
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by chibuzorAbia: 8:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
Why the Bleep was she buried in our land? That is my own question , that body should be dug up and taKen to igboland !!!!

FUNKING pigs
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Sarah20A(f): 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
shocked cry cry cry
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by bizza45: 8:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
deflover:
the husband was my class mate in Nigerian Navy secondary school Abeokuta
he was a kool guy
I wonder what changed him

do u really believe that story since u know him well..
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
Thats why I always tell my female friend who is miserable in marriage and still disturbing to get married at every given opportunity she has to talk to me cheesy

She will say Alexis, all men are the same.. Just marry one, have your kids, focus on career and the kids. No man is perfect, time is going o
Just marry anyone and have kids.

Last night, I just told her to just hold it. I dont need problems abeg. Do u think I want to live a sad life? Dont worry I know what I want and am not settling for less. Am not like you. Anyone that sees both of us, will think u are older than me, whereas am older than u with 6years. Please I can't come and die because I wan marry. The shit u take from your Oga, I cant take it. So just lemme jeje.

When have seen what I want I will marry. I even av plan b sef. . So no fear.

She looked with those sad worried eyes and say ok o

I wonder the kind of men, we have these days.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by kizyalex10(m): 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
Everybody is calling dis man unprintable names without confirming d authenticity of the story,especially women.in as much as I don't support domestic violence,I have seen a woman who have made life a living hell for d husband that d man committed suicide,this is what people won't see because they will say the man killed himself,many men go through emotional nd psychological abuse but no one notices because it doesn't go with physical wound as a proof.nd nt all men will endure such toture,some men will use what they have(hand) to defend themselves against a. Woman's weapon(mouth)some people will say it's because she is nt my sister,yes like I said it bfor,i don't support domestic violence but I would advice d women ranting here about domestic violence should channel dat energy in making themselves a better woman nd wives.women re plenty but wives re few,some think marriage is where u re free to be a boss of ur own.den u lack control,some thinks it's abt quality sex,etc.d last time I checked,men control their anger more than women,for a man to react,u must have pushed him to the extreme,unlike d female counterpart who show power nd authority over every little thing.people who have worked with a male nd female boss can relate to this.plz am nt writing this piece because of thiss incident,for clarity sake,if this is whaat d man did nd d story is true,then d man is absolutely wrong because no man in his right mind will beat a woman who is heavily pregnant no matter d gravity of her offence,
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by WORDSENSEI: 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That baby's hands really looks like it will fight Obinna Akaeleme from the Spiritual realm.

Obinna is a learner sha,

No man should beat his wife when she is in the third trimester. It is very risky then.
You can slap her, but don't kick her tummy or strangle her neck.

Please don't get me wrong, I am not saying a man should not beat his wife; I am only saying once in a while, a safe beating should be given to a deserving wife.
If you must beat her, beat safely.

It shall never be well with you and anything and everything that concerns you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
cry just tired of reading tragic stories angry
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Reference(m): 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
Terrible. Absolutely terrible. What kind of human being does this. And she kept sleeping with him. Why. Hope he is doing life with extra hard labour. Capital is just a let off in my opinion. He's a real monster.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Reference(m): 9:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
kizyalex10:
Everybody is calling dis man unprintable names without confirming d authenticity of the story,especially women.in as much as I don't support domestic violence,I have seen a woman who have made life a living hell for d husband that d man committed suicide,this is what people won't see because they will say the man killed himself,many men go through emotional nd psychological abuse but no one notices because it doesn't go with physical wound as a proof.nd nt all men will endure such toture,some men will use what they have(hand) to defend themselves against a. Woman's weapon(mouth)some people will say it's because she is nt my sister,yes like I said it bfor,i don't support domestic violence but I would advice d women ranting here about domestic violence should channel dat energy in making themselves a better woman nd wives.women re plenty but wives re few,some think marriage is where u re free to be a boss of ur own.den u lack control,some thinks it's abt quality sex,etc.d last time I checked,men control their anger more than women,for a man to react,u must have pushed him to the extreme,unlike d female counterpart who show power nd authority over every little thing.people who have worked with a male nd female boss can relate to this.

Na so. If it is the woman's fault, then why is she dead....how you seek to excuse this is absolutely incomprehensible.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Harrisee(m): 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
Peace...perfect peace
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by meelorlah(f): 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
rossyc:

My dear some women can endure for Africa... if they will learn from this... Marriage is not a do or die affair haba..
you're so right

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by luluman: 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
klanny:
A Facebook user identified as Ukan Kurugh, has written the concluding part of the story of Chinyere, who was beaten to death by her husband.

Read full story below:

Source : http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/08/viewers-discretion-is-advised-pregnant.html
Where her brothers need serious prayer & fasting to cleans them land them no go know, but only to come insult all other tribes in Nigeria
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by ogtavia(m): 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
I am really scared for womenfolk this days and I am greatly scared because I have only sisters...

If only women knew a times that love is not enough to go into marriage.

Love is subjective and sadly most women are too blinded by appearances of love.

I bet, there was a guy somewhere willing to treat her well and love her genuinely. I wont say beyond this.]

Please, anyone going through any kind of abuse in a relationship or marriage should please cry out for help or talk to someone.
It may save one's life. Don't suffer emotional, physical, mental, financial or even conjugal torture in silence.
I weep for Chinyere and her baby who only knew pain throughout her life time..

I say this to all men including myself...the day you lay your hands on a female, that same day, you become akin to a beast.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by cococandy(f): 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
Shut the fvck up. Ediot
kizyalex10:
Everybody is calling dis man unprintable names without confirming d authenticity of the story,especially women.in as much as I don't support domestic violence,I have seen a woman who have made life a living hell for d husband that d man committed suicide,this is what people won't see because they will say the man killed himself,many men go through emotional nd psychological abuse but no one notices because it doesn't go with physical wound as a proof.nd nt all men will endure such toture,some men will use what they have(hand) to defend themselves against a. Woman's weapon(mouth)some people will say it's because she is nt my sister,yes like I said it bfor,i don't support domestic violence but I would advice d women ranting here about domestic violence should channel dat energy in making themselves a better woman nd wives.women re plenty but wives re few,some think marriage is where u re free to be a boss of ur own.den u lack control,some thinks it's abt quality sex,etc.d last time I checked,men control their anger more than women,for a man to react,u must have pushed him to the extreme,unlike d female counterpart who show power nd authority over every little thing.people who have worked with a male nd female boss can relate to this.
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by cococandy(f): 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
Lloydfolarin:
False story

The useless single mothers and feminists are doing everything possible to import the stupid culture that has destroyed and ruined the foundation of family values in USA and UK into Nigeria. It's high time Nigerians resist all these useless single mothers and feminists' gimmicks to achieve what is obtainable in western world today.

It all started like this in US/UK and before you blink, women had turned the whole country upside down using the same template of women abuse.

Wonder who's raising insensitive jerks like you. Baboon

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by ogtavia(m): 9:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
Reference:

Na so. If it is the woman's fault, then why is she dead....how you seek to excuse this is absolutely incomprehensible.
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by ogtavia(m): 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
kizyalex10:

Don't be a fool, how will you beat a heavily pregnant woman...no matter how the woman would have provoked him, she doesn't deserve the treatment he meted out on her...
I wonder what kind of human being you are to feel sympathy for a beast like Chinyere's husband..abeg keep quiet and get out of this forum if you don't have any reasoning faculty to make sensible statements..abeg...
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by ola753(f): 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
God will punish that man and he will end up in hell fire roasting and suffer in earth sad sad sad sadwicked man
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by enemyofprogress: 9:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
Igbo kwenu grin grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Donchyke007(m): 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
NosoChic:
Can this story be confirmed?
it is a very true story! I'm a friend to her younger brother. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by catso(m): 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
NosoChic:
Can this story be confirmed?

The story is true, Sylvia was my school mate in Engineering.
It's so sad but I can assure you that the so called hubby wud not go unpunished.
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by kizyalex10(m): 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
cococandy:
Shut the fvck up. Ediot
this is exactly what am saying,u can't make ur point without insulting,guess u take it to a man's house nd expect to have a happy home.
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Aisha85: 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
klanny:
A Facebook user identified as Ukan Kurugh, has written the concluding part of the story of Chinyere, who was beaten to death by her husband.

Read full story below:

Source : http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/08/viewers-discretion-is-advised-pregnant.html
The Man is not worth living too. Angry Bastard
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by kizyalex10(m): 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
ogtavia:

Don't be a fool, how will you beat a heavily pregnant woman...no matter how the woman would have provoked him, she doesn't deserve the treatment he meted out on her...
I wonder what kind of human being you are to feel sympathy for a beast like Chinyere's husband..abeg keep quiet and get out of this forum if you don't have any reasoning faculty to make sensible statements..abeg...
this ur statement clearly states d kind of home u come from,nd maybe u can't comprehend what I wrote,reading is different nd understanding is another thing entirely,u re judging based on what u read,of which I stated clearly dat am against domestic violence,what if a thread comes up tomorrow nd states otherwise,will u come nd appologise?d fact that we re on d same social media platform don't give u d impetus to insult people @ will jst because u re trying to make a point.there re other ways u correct or rather state ur Point without being violent,i wrote it,nd I have a sister nd married @ dat,so if I wrote this based on sentiment.then am nt considering her right as well.nd my write up is nt abt this particular incident,am generalising.nd plz young man,mind d way u insult people to avoid getting into trouble.
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Ebicoben: 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
na WA oooo, day kind husband
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by Ebicoben: 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
na WA oooo, dat kind husband
Re: Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) by kizyalex10(m): 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
Reference:

I applaud ur manner,@lEast u made ur point without being rude.everyone is entitled to his opinion.in d court of law,u judge a case when u hear from the complainant nd d accused,u don't judge From one side of a story,that is if u want to be fair.am only standing in d middle.thanks once again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos / Passenger Caught Stealing From Another Passenger's Bag From Lagos To Warri (Pics / Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.