Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:53 PM

Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced (83908 Views)

My Parents Are Divorced, How Do I Make My Marriage Work? / Francis Van-lare's Third Marriage Collapses 7 Months After / In Response To A Previous Thread Created By Amara Okafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by Amagite(m): 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
Remember the U.S pastor, Francis Van-Lare who came under fire for posting pictures https://www.nairaland.com/2948994/pastor-van-lare-grabs-wifes-boobs of him grabbing his wife Amara Van-Lare’s boobs on his Facebook page? Well, they are now divorced.

Amara who is a relationship coach has now changed her name to her maiden name, Amara Blessing Nwosu. She broke the news on her Facebook page and also revealed the divorce will be made official on 16th of October.

According to Amara, the divorce is for her own good and the good of her children. Read what she posted below….

“Dear Family,
I know you’ll be shocked to hear this but this is to officially let you know that reverting to my maiden name was my choice; Mr. VanLare and I will no longer be husband and wife as from the 16th of October 2017.
Don’t ask me what happened, just know it’s for my good and the good of my blessed children and if you can, please thank God for my children and I.
Keep sending in your questions and let Yahweh be glorified.
NB: Please desist from telling me what they say about me. Believe whatever you choose to believe. What matters to me is what God knows and what He says and since my family is in support of this, I am fine.
Don’t forget, “When life throws you lemons, make lemonade out of it”. There’s no stopping Amara!
Stay on top and keep praying for me.”

The couple got married him in 2014, six years after the wife, Amara left her first arranged marriage that had a history of domestic abuse.

http://www.lailasblog.com/us-pastor-whose-naughty-photos-nigerian-wife-went-viral-divorced/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by VargasVee(m): 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
I heard about this lady's story some few years back, how she suffered domestic violence for many years before she walked away. I was sorry for her but

Another broken marriage? Is this one also a wife beater? Some of these ladies got to sit down and reevaluate their lives. Ish might be from you

At least if nothing else, think about your kids you keep changing homes for, most of it usually have a traumatic effect on their lives.

Everyone would turn to the man as being the evil one here but there's Abs no need for you to walk into sth you're unsure of, most of you lot should stop playing victims like Tonto and co is doing.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by stephleena(f): 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
he's done with the boobs..

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by mazimee(m): 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
stephleena:

Marriage these days don tire me. It doesn't last longer than a sachet water.

The most surprising thing na those people wey dey act all lovey dovey on socia media na them get messy Marriage pass.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by Cholls(m): 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
stephleena:
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by auntysimbiat(f): 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
Lol... Na xo
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by AntiWailer: 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
stephleena:

wicked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by MhizzAJ(f): 6:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
Failed marriages everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
from the way he held that bwesst.
it was clear he had no grip on the woman.
next time rein that Bobby
save your marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by gberra: 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
Lilimax would say no home like a Christian home...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by emaxjey(m): 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
oga... So u mean to tell me that nothing works again in Nigeria.. Even pastor marriage...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by kingjoff: 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Failed marriages everywhere
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by dakeskese(m): 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
hmmmm...

Relationship coach that cannot coach her own marriage; is that one a relationship coach?
mtseew

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by Narldon: 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2017

Villagers have turned Divorce to a household name in most marriages

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by Abfinest007(m): 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
what happened has love left d both of you or you guys left love which of them
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by eyeview: 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
Thats what happens when bound by sex. It fades

7 Likes

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by abbeylanre007: 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
Soji pastor.
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by onyeezeigbo: 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
Guy man pastor grin
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by dust144(m): 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by maxiuc(m): 7:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Another person continue from where it stop

Recycling process

1 Like

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by Ekwekwe1(m): 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
stephleena:

No campaign after election.

3 Likes

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by SLOVFO(m): 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
Chai!
God help them. Amen.
Things can still turn around for them.

9 Likes

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by edicied: 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
Na bad story we Nigerians like pass
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by ngwababe(f): 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nobody,i mean,nobody will stop me from getting married. ekwusigo m!

4 Likes

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by jaxxy(m): 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
Quite sad bt a pastor grabbing all dat in public display cud be very randy and probably lacks respect for privacy. I cud be wrong bt she better spill the beans for us pls.

6 Likes

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by talk2hb1(m): 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
Gbese!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
That man lacks principles....

6 Likes

Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by jfleece(m): 7:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
The way the nigga grabbed the boobs... Is his name "Bobby holder"?
Re: Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced by Ireben: 7:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
God will settle it for them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.