Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Own This Block Industry With 650,000k With A Running Capital Of 280 - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Own This Block Industry With 650,000k With A Running Capital Of 280 (6317 Views)

Nigerian Automatic Block Making Machine For Sale / Invest With A Start Up Capital Of 1.5 Million Naira With A PBP Within 8 Months / Need A Biz Idea: Maximum Capital Of 5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Own This Block Industry With 650,000k With A Running Capital Of 280 by jking001(m): 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2010
OWN A PART TIME BUSINESS WITH 900000K AND GET A MINIMUM RETURN ON INVESTMET OF 180.000 because with 250k my super mixture of stone dust loca dust and bwari sharp sand can compete with any strong block any day or time i can give you about 4300 blocks after block loss and the current price of a 9inches block is 150 and 6inches 130 when you do your + AND - the 9inches block when sold can give you 645,000 and 6inches would give you 559,000.you can use your own idea all what is written in this proposal are not madatory we are only suggesting .

Our client consult for block industry and we currently have a block industry for sale in the Gwarinpa axis close to galadima in abuja you can buy this business and start selling because of the on going building construction by saraha estate developers at new kafe gwarinpa and the F.H.A or select from one of these new sites springing up in abuja the biz is lucrative invest 650k on machinery and just 250k for material needed to produce 4300k concrete block and start selling you only need to employ one person in this biz with a monthly salary of 9k.

need more insight? email otijaja08@hotmail.com,or call 07051505232
Re: Own This Block Industry With 650,000k With A Running Capital Of 280 by 1Achiever(m): 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2010
its not a bad deal my brother, but the problem is marketing the blocks. i am really interested if you can help with some advice on how to go about the business we can talk business, how about the land to install the machinery , security of the location of the current block industry you have for sale in gwarinpa?
Re: Own This Block Industry With 650,000k With A Running Capital Of 280 by jking001(m): 12:05am On Feb 17, 2010
If you are intrested i feel we should meet so i can talk to you one on one about the business and most probably locate possible area where we could site the block industry there are a lot of estate developers in Abuja and i feel we could get one all you just need is a security man and you just only take record of the number of the block you produce daily.a security man is all you need and you can use the current security man i have i pay him 9000 monthly but i think you can work out your own arrangement with him the operator is been paid 14 per block and they are not permanent staff so all you need is your security man.

Thanks for your understanding and hope to hear from you soon

Best Regards

JAJA
Re: Own This Block Industry With 650,000k With A Running Capital Of 280 by jking001(m): 12:15am On Feb 17, 2010
If you are intrested i feel we should meet so i can talk to you one on one about the business and most probably locate possible area where we could site the block industry there are a lot of estate developers in Abuja and i feel we could get one all you just need is a security man and you just only take record of the number of the block you produce daily.a security man is all you need and you can use the current security man i have i pay him 9000 monthly but i think you can work out your own arrangement with him the operator is been paid 14 per block and they are not permanent staff so all you need is your security man.The current location is gwarinpa.

Thanks for your understanding and hope to hear from you soon

Best Regards

JAJA
Re: Own This Block Industry With 650,000k With A Running Capital Of 280 by 1Achiever(m): 7:54pm On Feb 17, 2010
my bro will give u a call soon. you can discuss with him as with me, am not in nigeria at the moment. it would have been a pleasure to meet you, hope we can do business,
Re: Own This Block Industry With 650,000k With A Running Capital Of 280 by ebbyolu(f): 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2011
Pls can you give me info on the operation of Block industry? i.e setting up a block industry? Thanks.
Re: Own This Block Industry With 650,000k With A Running Capital Of 280 by ivanst: 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
www.simprolit.net is future for block industry!
Re: Own This Block Industry With 650,000k With A Running Capital Of 280 by Petrodirect: 6:28am On May 13, 2020
Cool Cool

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Herpes Symptoms & Cure Naturally / Designer Perfumes At Very Affordable Prices With Home Delivery: / Distributors For Canola & Sunflower Cooking Oil Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.