Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,897 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Where Is The Cheapest Place To Get Palm Kernel Nuts And How Much Is A Ton? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Is The Cheapest Place To Get Palm Kernel Nuts And How Much Is A Ton? (369 Views)

Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton 2019 To Win ₦5million & MBA / Buy Quality Palm Kernel Nuts At Large Quantities / Palm Kernel Nuts Suppliers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Cheapest Place To Get Palm Kernel Nuts And How Much Is A Ton? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
please how much is a ton of palm kernel nut?
Re: Where Is The Cheapest Place To Get Palm Kernel Nuts And How Much Is A Ton? by urvillagepeoplee(m): 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
80k,make me an offer and I will get them for you.
Re: Where Is The Cheapest Place To Get Palm Kernel Nuts And How Much Is A Ton? by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 01, 2017
Just 10 minutes left!!!
What will you do if you have 10 minutes to live?

I bet you making money will be the last thing in your mind.

I bet you hooking-up with someone will be the last thing you will think of.

Where will you be 10 minutes later?

Would you be glad or would you be mad?

Close your eyes and think back 10 minutes from now!

Where were you?

Where you playing games in the club?

Where you drinking in the bar with friends?

What will you do if you have 10 minutes to live?

Will you think about your destination or will you be burried in this life's constitution?

Sooner or later we all have to go!

Many at times without even knowing when!

The big question is "IS YOUR NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE?"
Spend time to think about this.

Hell and rapture is real, Jesus is coming soon.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News; Terrorist Attack In Barcelona, Atleast 10 People Killed / Re:purported Call For Senator Kashamu's Expulsion From Pdp / Buy Quality Palm Kernel Nuts At Large Quantities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.