Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,597 members, 7,801,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) (45005 Views)

Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters / Governor Kashim Shettima Cries As Kaka Shehu Lawan Steps Down For Zulum / Catholic Church Protests In Owerri Over Fraud And Thuggery By Politicians(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by jonhemma11: 7:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
According to multiple social media sources,Commissioner for justice in Borno StateHon Kaka Shehu Lawan,was allegedly caught sharing money to people in the name of politics.Angela said wrote...

'The Audacious Looter and the Goons
Good Product Indeed
This is Commisioner For Justice Borno State sharing the money among his criminal minded members.
And how do you expect our politicians to stop stealing our collective Commonwealth, when our judiciary is the ATM?

Now you see why Borno State is peculiar.

Now you see why some few will not want what's happening in Borno State to end.
Oh poor masses suffers the consequences of the rich, Criminal minded politicians and Public office holders in Nigeria'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/borno-state-commissioner-for-justicehon.html?m=1

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
red handed

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
grin
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by stonemasonn: 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
What else do they do up there apart from sharing money. Nothing!

72 Likes

Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
Busted grin

2 Likes

Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by chiscodedon(m): 9:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
He's doing justice to the people...part of his job

10 Likes

Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by SEOManiac: 9:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by tobtap: 9:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
nothing new here.. they have been doing it for a long time......THIEVES

7 Likes

Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by amamahdaniel(m): 9:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
IT IS FINISH. I WEPT FOR NIGERIA.

6 Likes

Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by dakeskese(m): 9:52pm On Aug 14, 2017

An African politician that does not share money; is that one a politician?.
Go on jare!

Meanwhile

I need to emigrate out of this corrupt zoo..

Please, Syria or Turkey, which should I go to?

13 Likes

Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by Desdola(m): 9:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
Commissioner for injustice

4 Likes

Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by MansaMoussa: 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
doesnt prove anything...might say he was helping the needy..na small money na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by dust144(m): 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
Pls send my own ooo
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by prince2much(m): 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by vincentjk(m): 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hmm
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by KellyR: 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
sharing money?? okay na
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by daddyrich: 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
GMG
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by Dexema(m): 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
Government stock shareholders, I'm sure he can justify the disgraceful act.
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
That's why these idiots are against restructuring. No free money then.

The Northerners are the only region that takes politics as an occupation. These ones now will now share the money in 100 naira to those dolts with three wives who will end up producing this ΒΆΒΆ

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by three: 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
Soft work
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by AustineCJ: 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
How did I end up in these country abegam just confused.

6 Likes

Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by karimcarim(m): 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
Barawo
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
How come nextprince has gone into hiding today.

Let me call Afonja muslim to come and defend their paymaster grin

Gberra abi gbawe grin come and drfend as e dey hot

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by Lusola15: 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
How are we sure he is not helping people out, there is no law against sharing money

1 Like

Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by Reference(m): 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
And so. Na ya money.....abeg carry ya eye comot. grin

1 Like

Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by Oloripelebe: 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
make i just agree with Nnamdi Kanu tonight... nigeria na zoo true true

2 Likes

Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by Einl(m): 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
The capital of Boko Haram.

Ask him how many people him and the Attorney General of the state have tried to prosecute for terrorism.

None.

Civilians and soldiers are dying everyday and Boko Haram are running savage and see what the idiot is doing....and this is happening all over Nigeria...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
I don't know how to stop Nigeria politicians from stealing
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
The shithole called Nigeria has been a useless country since 1914.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Blasts APC After Buhari Was Booed At National Assembly / Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner / Malami Signed ID Card Of Policeman Who Led Raid On Justice Odili's Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.