Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) (45008 Views)

Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters / Governor Kashim Shettima Cries As Kaka Shehu Lawan Steps Down For Zulum / Catholic Church Protests In Owerri Over Fraud And Thuggery By Politicians(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by Princess4ng(f): 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
That's exactly what they go around to do..
Sending their kids abroad..
Bringing dem back to work in DPR ...
Instead of finding a solution to frequent Assu strikes
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by kaffy4tope(m): 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
daddyrich:
GMG

Ford
Chevrolet grin
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by mikejj(m): 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
grin is their work ooo sowft work
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
Awooff Oyel money from NigerDelt.

God dey....!
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by Beress(m): 9:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
Useless APC criminals
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by SIRWILLIAMS7: 9:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
Borno is still fighting BH

Graduates are not employed but advised to Start Business without capital

Students are dropping out

Families are starving

Groups are singing their praises when he is yet to respond to a genuine individuals request for help

Nigeria my country!!!
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by sleemfesh: 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
Lusola15:
How are we sure he is not helping people out, there is no law against sharing money

You are a big eediot even if you are joking.
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by Eaglesence: 10:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
nyben4eva:
The shithole called Nigeria has been a useless country since 1914.

Hmmmm, yet you are in it.
You must be smering well, well by now grin
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by Korrection(m): 10:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
we should just stop killing ourselves over these guys...non of their relatives resides in this country...
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
Justice indeed! See bundle! Our national cake
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by positivetaught: 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
Haba!,that is a saint sharing divine mana to devoted adherents, why should you complai ,is that not M T mongono in sky blue agbada sitting down, he was also one time commissioner for justice in borno state too,but APC would not let us have some rest with aimless shout of PDP n corruption. hypocrites.
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by Richy4(m): 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
What's so new about this? or is it because it was caught on camera
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by Lusola15: 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
sleemfesh:

You are a big eediot even if you are joking.

I have given up on you, careful where you throw your insults

1 Like

Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
No hope for Nigeria. Even the Devil has more hope of making heaven than for Nigeria to progress.
If u insult me cos I made my point pls hug high KVA transformer
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by Smony: 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
Dis z anoda way to fight kurraption in dis regime. may God help us.
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by netflicks(m): 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
That's our money u people are sharing....hmmm there is God o... cry
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by Darligold(m): 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
whistle things.

na their way
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
After they will chant "PDP, Share the money"!!!

APC are disgrace to this country
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by Reference(m): 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
Tor...Magu hope you dey see wella. By 6 am tomorrow we expect the man in ya custody with big red x for im gate....abi im get vaccination....sorry I mean immunity immunization from arrest...

But wetin de man dey do....Im dey give bribe or im dey share loot or wetin....I nor understand ....
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
Eaglesence:

Hmmmm, yet you are in it.
You must be smering well, well by now grin

That's just the truth.Nigeria has always been a shithole.

Lawless,useless and backward!
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
Bubu comman see corruption ooo

Come and fight ooo. Corruption fighter undecided

Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
-Have one shot at life
-be born as a Nigerian

Who did i offend?
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by Sogapee(m): 10:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
auntysimbiat:
red handed
this is extremely sad....
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by frankzone: 10:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
jonhemma11:
According to multiple social media sources,Commissioner for justice in Borno StateHon Kaka Shehu Lawan,was allegedly caught sharing money to people in the name of politics.Angela said wrote...

'The Audacious Looter and the Goons
Good Product Indeed
This is Commisioner For Justice Borno State sharing the money among his criminal minded members.
And how do you expect our politicians to stop stealing our collective Commonwealth, when our judiciary is the ATM?

Now you see why Borno State is peculiar.

Now you see why some few will not want what's happening in Borno State to end.
Oh poor masses suffers the consequences of the rich, Criminal minded politicians and Public office holders in Nigeria'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/borno-state-commissioner-for-justicehon.html?m=1
Sarrki please bring all your APC saints here... your colleague just got nailed.
Bring omenka along, and don't come without madridguy and the rest...
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by smartnero24(m): 10:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nothing new here!! This is the modus operandi in government.

Executive, Legislative, Judiciary.....steady passing around of the Ghana must go sacks.
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by Ndipe(m): 10:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nigeria still has a long way to go to prosecute corruption.
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
I thought these people weren't corrupt, how market grin

Children of violence, illiteracy and terror
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by Xfemt(m): 10:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
wat ll l? notin
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by Ruggedpen: 10:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
He is a PDP member
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
dakeskese:

An African politician that does not share money; is that one a politician?.
Go on jare!

Meanwhile

I need to emigrate out of this corrupt zoo..

Please, Syria or Turkey, which should I go to?
bros na Niger republic sure pass.

1 Like

Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by Sarah20A(f): 10:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
dakeskese:

An African politician that does not share money; is that one a politician?.
Go on jare!

Meanwhile

I need to emigrate out of this corrupt zoo..

Please, Syria or Turkey, which should I go to?
syria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malami Signed ID Card Of Policeman Who Led Raid On Justice Odili's Residence / Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera / UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.