Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) (45006 Views)

Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters / Governor Kashim Shettima Cries As Kaka Shehu Lawan Steps Down For Zulum / Catholic Church Protests In Owerri Over Fraud And Thuggery By Politicians(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
he is paying salaries not sharing money
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by akigbemaru: 10:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
jonhemma11:
According to multiple social media sources,Commissioner for justice in Borno StateHon Kaka Shehu Lawan,was allegedly caught sharing money to people in the name of politics.Angela said wrote...

'The Audacious Looter and the Goons
Good Product Indeed
This is Commisioner For Justice Borno State sharing the money among his criminal minded members.
And how do you expect our politicians to stop stealing our collective Commonwealth, when our judiciary is the ATM?

Now you see why Borno State is peculiar.

Now you see why some few will not want what's happening in Borno State to end.
Oh poor masses suffers the consequences of the rich, Criminal minded politicians and Public office holders in Nigeria'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/borno-state-commissioner-for-justicehon.html?m=1
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by bcbones: 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
The painful part is that nothing ll be done about it..d Nigg go jst still dey office...that just d pathetic thing
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by mcparrotnnam(m): 11:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
that is PDP for you, plz APC should go let us share the money

www.lindachrisblog.com
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by kenoz(m): 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
Busted !
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 11:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
dakeskese:

An African politician that does not share money; is that one a politician?.
Go on jare!

Meanwhile

I need to emigrate out of this corrupt zoo..

Please, Syria or Turkey, which should I go to?
Both countries are ok.

1 Like

Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by oweman: 11:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
This was exactly how you biafrogs started your fake / hate speech campaign before the Arewa youths turn the table against you and since you are yet to stop wailing .
Meanwhile this picture provide nothing to the effect public money was being shared by the cmmisioner .
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by Nicolikedat: 11:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
In a civilized world this is enough evidence to kick him out of office, but in Nigeria............ lipsrsealed
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by rasheedmalik113: 11:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
Shiring money is not a crime in curt of law...
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by misspineapple(f): 11:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
Am curious abt d person wu took d pics..
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by umarshitu(m): 12:25am On Aug 15, 2017
shocked
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 15, 2017
And they said PDP didn't fought crimes. APC will soon accuses PDP and GEJ on this.

Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by Ifedith(m): 1:53am On Aug 15, 2017
Before we go too far lets ask, who owns the money, and if it was govt money, wat was it budgeted for. I'll really like to know
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 3:22am On Aug 15, 2017
Don't be surprise by tomorrow he come out to say the money shared were for projects in his community. It pain me because the state na poverty line.
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by Mresmod(m): 4:27am On Aug 15, 2017
auntysimbiat:
red handed
God dey
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 5:59am On Aug 15, 2017
amamahdaniel:
IT IS FINISH. I WEPT FOR NIGERIA.
When?
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 15, 2017
he will soon come out and deny it with one noble excuse or the other
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by Rocketicon(m): 6:41am On Aug 15, 2017
And later APC politicians will be shouting the are Saints... That the don't loot public funds.... May Amadioha and Shango Strike them for being hypocritical unto we the ordinary mass....
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:00am On Aug 15, 2017
this is the way Almajiri want it and so shall it be.... I hope Arewa miscreants won't blame Nnamdi KANU for this woe Ndi Ala
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by akinniyiexcel: 7:12am On Aug 15, 2017
in a state whereby commissioner for justice was sharing collective commonwealth to d looters.now wat did u expect again from dat state?i know God we intervein one day.
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by Okeikpu(m): 7:35am On Aug 15, 2017
Money stolen from Biafra land
All that nonsense will come to an end very soon
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by jahsharon: 7:59am On Aug 15, 2017
stonemasonn:
What else do they do up there apart from sharing money. Nothing!

What does Fayose do down here apart from sharing money on the streets? What did Goatluck Jonaddaft do for his 6 years at the presidency apart from looting and sharing our resources among his gang of 40 thieves?
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by udokpuenyi(m): 8:38am On Aug 15, 2017
Please all good men of wisdom should save that picture and the nairaland link for future reference.
If our leaders continue this way unreprimanded, ASUU will continue embarking on strike because
there will no resources to take care of the need of the common citizen.
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by jsb(m): 9:00am On Aug 15, 2017
ALL I AM SEEING THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THE NORTH SHARING OIL MONEY FROM CONQUERED REGION.
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by idom101: 9:03am On Aug 15, 2017
APC deceiving Nigerians (not me) since 1901
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by Barzinime(m): 11:19am On Aug 15, 2017
South Sudan
dakeskese:

An African politician that does not share money; is that one a politician?.
Go on jare!

Meanwhile

I need to emigrate out of this corrupt zoo..

Please, Syria or Turkey, which should I go to?
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by DJInfluence: 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
Dont think anybody will be surprise with this. Politics in Nigeria is about money. It is biz. How can this justice commisioner justify this action?.

He might even claim, that was not him or that the money for for community project. When Magu follow am up now, dem go should victimisation and which hunting without proof.
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by awuf2008: 2:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
This is what applicable in all states in Nigeria.
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by WorldAmbassador: 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
jonhemma11:
According to multiple social media sources,Commissioner for justice in Borno StateHon Kaka Shehu Lawan,was allegedly caught sharing money to people in the name of politics.Angela said wrote...

'The Audacious Looter and the Goons
Good Product Indeed
This is Commisioner For Justice Borno State sharing the money among his criminal minded members.
And how do you expect our politicians to stop stealing our collective Commonwealth, when our judiciary is the ATM?

Now you see why Borno State is peculiar.

Now you see why some few will not want what's happening in Borno State to end.
Oh poor masses suffers the consequences of the rich, Criminal minded politicians and Public office holders in Nigeria'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/borno-state-commissioner-for-justicehon.html?m=1

Our Government in Action-doing what they do best(i.e. to share money amongst themselves)
Re: Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) by tk4rd: 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
They are few in that room..
The person that took that picture could easily be known with just some flashbacks of the sitting arrangements..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Blasts APC After Buhari Was Booed At National Assembly / Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner / Video Of FCT Abuja Residents Looting NEMA Warehouse (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.