Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Get X4 Bonus On Your Glo Sim When You Recharge With *323* Instead Of *123* - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get X4 Bonus On Your Glo Sim When You Recharge With *323* Instead Of *123* (3044 Views)

How To Setup Your Glo APN Settings For Fast Browsing 2019 / Share Your Glo Free Data Day Experience Screenshots (photos) / Share Your Glo Data Free Day Experience (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get X4 Bonus On Your Glo Sim When You Recharge With *323* Instead Of *123* by Reediano(m): 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2017

Last month Glo introduced the Sharp Sharp E-Top up which gives users 8 times the value of their recharge whenever they they top-up their Glo line through any of the electronic channels available such as the ATM, POS or even the Glo café.

Now, for those who are not really into recharging with the e-topup means, Glo has just introduced another bonus offer which gives customers 4 times the value of their recharge whenever they load up their Glo sim.

To enjoy the 4X bonus is pretty simple and straightforward, all you need to do is to recharge your Glo line by dialing *323*PIN# and you will receive the value of the recharged airtime + bonus.

This offer is available on all Globacom prepaid tariff profiles, i.e available to all new and existing prepaid customers.

The total value (recharge + bonus) is credited to your special 4X account, which you cannot use to purchase Voice, SMS, Data or VAS packages. The airtime value in your special 4X account is valid for 14days or 30days depending on recharge value.

Check out the full details below:

>> If you recharge with N100, you will get total of N400 i.e. N100 recharge value + N300 bonus airtime.
>> If you recharge with N500, you will get total of N2,000 i.e. N500 recharge value + N1,500 bonus airtime.
>> If you recharge with N1,000, you will get total of N4,000 i.e. N1,000 recharge value + N3,000 bonus airtime.

Glo x4 Offer Tariff
>> Local calls to All Networks : 45k/sec
>> Calls to 30 Int’l destinations : 60k/sec
>> SMS to All local Networks : N4/SMS
>> Data/Browsing : N3/MB
To Check Glo x4 Account Balance
To check your Glo 4x account balance, dial *122*30#

Note:
>> Recharges made using the normal USSD code i.e. *123*rechargePIN# will not get this x4 offer.
>> You will be unable to browse with 4X if you have an active HSI subscription.
>> 4X value cannot be shared with or transferred to another Glo customer.

http://www.yomitech.com/2017/08/get-x4-bonus-on-your-glo-sim-when-you-recharge.html

(1) (Reply)

Free Sms Website / Dino Hunter Deadly Shores Cheat Gold Cash Energy / How To Spot A Fake Samsung Galaxy S8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.