Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

*perfectly Used* Folding Fitness Treadmill 2.5 Hp (n150,000)*SOLD* - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / *perfectly Used* Folding Fitness Treadmill 2.5 Hp (n150,000)*SOLD* (550 Views)

Oshoala Scores A Brace Against Her Former Club As Barca Defeats Arsenal 2-5. / I Know My Body Perfectly, Injury Can’t Hold Me Down – Ronaldo / Betpera.com Superbest Football Prediction Site In Action With +2.5 And Ever. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*perfectly Used* Folding Fitness Treadmill 2.5 Hp (n150,000)*SOLD* by zPixel(m): 9:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
I have had this for slightly over a year It still works perfectly no issues. I still have the nylon on it, looks new.

SPECIFICATIONS:

Quiet Performance, with Motor. Large slice, speed of 1 km/h up to 22 km/h surface of race: 52x138 cm,
99 programmes automatic and MP3 customisable programmes; with a new version and support audio output) to make it more enjoyable your sport sessions
LCD display showing speed/distance/time/calories burned/Heart Rate/Tilt
Blue LCD screen: 7 "LCD screen with backlight, facilitates the visibility during the exercise, it gives you the opportunity to see in real time information about the exercise you do. This gives you a view of the speed at which you on the slopes, the time whether it be on a timer or countdown timer, distance, calories and heart rate instantly.
Shock absorbers: The belt is made up of two ply, with shock-absorbing rubber inserted between the layers, in order to provide the comfort you need in the state of walking/running.

(1) (Reply)

Plateau Utd Clinches Nigeria Premier League Title / Arrigo Sacchi Admits He Saw Signs Of Managerial Success In Conte Since 1992 / Sunday Oliseh Bringing Excitement Back To Fortuna Sittard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.