Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) (46229 Views)

Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) / Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits / Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by arsenic33(m): 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
All of them, their Olympus has fallen..and they will claim under 25

3 Likes

Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by blackbeau1(f): 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nothing to appreciate here pls.
Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
hotties
Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by rxgodwin(m): 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
One Word:

MISS
Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by kingrt2(m): 6:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
OK na

See signature
Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by zinny377(f): 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
shocked I honestly cannot believe my eyes.
Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by ReachHard: 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
Olosho Squad noni undecided
Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by dakeskese(m): 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
aagh!
Pls, how do I meet the lady in the 3rd pic?
I jux want to tell her sumtin...
Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by Toks2008(m): 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
itsJude:

See who is talking

Look at your life cheesy and u are making mouth Send me every single person in your village acct number, make i change una destiny

While you dey arrange the acct numbers, take 2846392638362 glo 1000 go and sell it and feed

I want to confirm something...oyah send richarge card (Etisalat) to o8otwo3146o46

I just want to confirm something cos many people too dey brag online so prove me wrong...
Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by Nedfed(m): 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
Here we come

Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by sinola(m): 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
decatalyst:
ALL i see are falling something lipsrsealed

Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by arma: 7:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
Many pple where here!!!

Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by arma: 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
Many people where here!!!
Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
Toks2008:

I want to confirm something...oyah send richarge card (Etisalat) to o8otwo3146o46

I just want to confirm something cos many people too dey brag online so prove me wrong...
oya na, expect it in the next 15mins bro
Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
undecided
Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by goldedprince: 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
bunch of stinking mouth and stinking pussy oloshos

1 Like

Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by freeeeme(m): 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
All I can see is fallen heroes
Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
grin grin
decatalyst:

grin
decatalyst:

Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by jahsharon: 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
itsJude:

See who is talking

Look at your life cheesy and u are making mouth Send me every single person in your village acct number, make i change una destiny

While you dey arrange the acct numbers, take 2846392638362 glo 1000 go and sell it and feed

All these to a fellow human being? Fear God nah!

2 Likes

Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by manikspears: 7:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
decatalyst:

May God forgive you cry
Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
All I see is fallen Olympus!
Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by jamislaw(m): 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
Everything has falling, smh.
Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by babadem2much(m): 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Half of those girls aren't happy for her

My thought though, my sister this girls be like she fine pass us ni abi wetin ? if no be free swimsuit sef
Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by just2endowed: 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nairalander eh.... Most of the girl might not be olosho as u guys presumed.

Laugh won kill me grin
Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by Sylvah(m): 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
NA WETIN BE DIZ?!
Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by Ifywildrose1(f): 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
Lovely
Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by Jonwesley(m): 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
If they had worn or were well covered up with a top and bra, u will think that their breasts are still firm. But because with the swim wear, they have been exposed. That's the case of many ladies, even some here that are condemning the breasts are not better too. Naija Ladies have fallen Olympus everywhere. Just don't know why.
Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by Fabulouski(m): 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
Caption:
Olosho don see husband
Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by ADIEMUS(f): 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Half of those girls aren't happy for her

Her husband-to-be might even sleep with some of them
Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by udemzyudex(m): 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
Fallen heroes..
Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by IBreakRules: 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
Jonwesley:
If they had worn or were well covered up with a top and bra, u will think that their breasts are still firm. But because with the swim wear, they have been exposed. That's the case of many ladies, even some here that are condemning the breasts are not better too. Naija Ladies have fallen Olympus everywhere. Just don't know why.
Guys these days have no joy. They squeeze boobs like its gon be their last time of seeing the lady
Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by alezzy13: 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
itsJude:

See who is talking

shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Six Things You Should Never Do For A Man Even When In Love / Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) / End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.