Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

[b]how Ohakim Brutalized Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [b]how Ohakim Brutalized Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha (4276 Views)

Plot To Assassinate Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha Thickens / How Gov.ohakim Brutalized Imo Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha / How Imo Governor Ohakim Brutalized Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

[b]how Ohakim Brutalized Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha by jona2: 3:00am On Feb 16, 2010
[b]How Ohakim brutalized citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha

The despicable act of insult, abuse, let down and desecration of the office of the governor of Imo State by Chief Ikedi Godson Ohakim (The State governor) started on the 7 th of January 2010.

On this day, this writer (Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha) had distributed a document in the internet and media houses through e-mails. I entitled the document “OPERATION RESCUE IMO FROM BONDAGE”. In that document I reeled out 100 (one hundred) reasons why Imo people should reject the Ohakim evilcractic, jezebelic and fraud-infested leadership.

On the 9 th of January 2010 this writer (Mr. Ikenna samuelson Iwuoha) wrote a letter to the Speaker of Imo State House of Assembly. In that letter I urged the Speaker to set up a special probe panel that would invite me to come and prove my allegations of fraud and criminalities against chief Ikedi Ohakim. I also copied over 54,000 people through the internet.

Few days later I followed my desire to expose the criminal activities of Governor Ikedi Ohakim by posting an article in the internet, media organizations and to prominent Nigerians. I entitled that articles “STOP CHASING THE WIND: LET US FOLLOW PRECEDENCE”.

advertisement

On the 18 th of January 2010 I sent a reminder letter to the speaker of Imo State House of Assembly still urging him to set up a probe panel that would invite me to prove that Chief Ikedi ohakim is a monumental criminal. On the 19 th of January 2010 I posted another article in the internet entitled “WILL FRAUDSTERS AND MONEY LAUNDERERS CONTEST ELECTIONS IN IMO STATE? PART ONE”.

On that same 19 th of January 2010 by 3:34pm, the Commissioner of Police in Imo State (Mr. Aloysius Okorie) called my telephone number requesting that I should come and see him for “brief” discussion. So I agreed with the Police Commissioner that I would come and see him on Friday 22 nd of January 2010 by 9:00am. The following day being 20 th of January 2010 by 5:30pm I personally called the police boss to reconfirm my appointment with him on Friday 22 nd January 2010. I was therefore dumbfounded and flabbergasted the following morning Thursday, 21 st January 2010 by 6:31am when I heard a knock at my personal apartment (Plot 98 Ikenegbu Layout Extension Owerri). When I drew my curtain, behold I saw five heavily armed men. The men told me that the Police boss asked them to bring me along with them. I quickly objected telling them that my appointment with the Police Commissioner was on Friday 22 nd of January 2010. The armed men pulled their guns at me telling me to open my iron protector. I told them off by saying “Taaa”. I picked my phone and called the Police Commissioner by 6:34am. I asked Police Commissioner Aloysius Okorie when my appointment with him was to the hearing of those heavily armed men. The Police Commissioner said “tomorrow Friday by 9:00am”. He went further to add “I thought we had agreed on Friday 22nd January 2010”. Why this sudden call. I now told CP Aloysius Okorie that before me were five heavily armed men saying that he asked them to bring me to his office. The police Commissioner responded by saying “Em, Em, Em, Ok, Ok follow them”. I then told the police Commissioner that I would follow them but should anything happen to me that I would hold him responsible. I also told him that those armed men would remain outside while I dressed up. I also told the police boss that I would inform my people all over Nigeria of the development. The Police Commissioner then pleaded with me to hand over my phone to those men so that he would talk to them. I responded by telling him that I was not a “mugu”.

So I made calls to my people nationwide informing them of the development. After that, I instructed my wife (Chioma) to get me water for bathing which she did. I took my bath and dressed up. Of course I left my phone in my house. I knew that Ikedi Ohakim was the person looking for me based on Police Commissioner’s “Em, Em, Em, Ok, Ok, follow them”. My 5 1/2yrs (Five and half) old son Nwachinemerem was in the palour, so I told him, “Ogbuefi let me go and see that foolish man”. The little boy nodded his head. I then asked him “who is that foolish man?” my son responded “Dr Ikedi Ohakim”. The armed men were shocked. So I opened my iron protector and followed them. When we came outside my compound I saw a PRADO JEEP with registration number Imo 849 NKR, I told those men that I know the jeep to be among the Governors convoy. So I entered the car and we drove off. When we got to government house owerri by 7:04am, the driver of the jeep diverted to the multi-purpose hall where he packed. So the leader of the team that picked me up made a call to “somebody” informing him that I was with them at the multi-purpose hall premises. On three different occasions those armed men asked me about my phone of which I responded that I was with it.

By 9:00am, a call came to those armed men that Chief Ikedi Ohakim was in his Office. By 9:03am the Chief security Officer to the Governor walked to where we were packed. The driver of the jeep came down while Chief security officer entered the jeep. He turned back and asked “ My friend, who are you?” I responded “I am Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha”. The CSO nodded his head and drove off and entered the Governor’s lodge and packed. I came down and I was marched straight to Ohakim’s Office. When I entered the governor’s Office, I saw Ikedi Ohakim. He quickly shouted “lock the door, lock the door”. The door was locked leaving me only with Ohakim and his CSO in the office. The CSO pulled his gun at me. Ikedi Ohakim on his own shouted at me to pull off my clothes completely. At that point I knew that I was in danger, so I played along. As I was removing my clothes, Ohakim stood up from the Office chair and came to me and forcefully removed my clothes. Another young man of about 33yrs wearing an ash coloured suit came into the governor’s office to assist Ikedi Ohakim to completely remove my clothes. I became completely naked before Ikedi Ohakim in the office of the Governor. The young man then left the Governor Office. The CSO was still pointing a gun at me. Then Ikedi Ohakim gave me a blow on my mouth, he gave me a head butt. He hit me with his hands and legs severally. Then Ohakim went to his office table and brought a “koboko” (horse whip). He started to flog me all over my body. After he ordered me to lie down on the rug in the office and I obeyed. Ikedi Ohakim flogged, flogged and flogged me ruthlessly, heartlessly and without mercy. He kicked me severally without mercy. He kicked me severally with his shoes. He also marched me with his shoes. The pains was much. I cried, cried and called on Almighty God to come to my rescue. Ikedi Ohakim personally brutalized me right inside his office. I must have received well over 120 strokes of koboko. My blood completely stained the rug in the governor’s office. I was in pains. I saw hell with my two eyes, Almighty God did not allow me to die. Ikedi Ohakim continued to flog me. His brother Emma Ohakim walked in and said “Chinekee, His Excellency, His Excellency”. Ikedi Ohakim said to his brother “Emma, this is Ikenna Samuelson I will kill him today”. Emma simply left the Office. The CSO also continued to point his gun at me. When the pains became unbearable, I decided to take a risk. I boldly grabbed Ikedi ohakim legs. I shouted at him as follows, “What you are doing to me in this office is wrong”. “You are abusing the office of the Governor” “you are desecrating the office of the Governor of Imo State”. “Moreover my wife is from your place Mbano, conversely you are my children’s Nnaochie”. This was the miracle that saved me from Ikedi Ohakim’s brutality. He stopped beating and flogging me. He then shifted a chair and sat down with the koboko still in his hands. I was seriously in pains. Then Ikedi Ohakim started to shout “Samuelson you have disgraced me in this country. You have finished me. I will kill you and nothing would happen. I will prove to you that I am not an ordinary Governor. I know those sponsoring you. But you must mention their names to me with your mouth”. Then flogging started again. Ohakim flogged and flogged me that I became helpless. So I begged him to leave me alone. But Ohakim said he would leave me alone on his conditions. He brought out a copy of NATIONAL DAILY Newspaper of 1 – 7 December 2009 edition with the caption “HOW OHAKIM LOOTS IMO STATE. Then Ikedi Ohakim said to me “Samuelson, look at how you disgraced the Governor of Imo State”. “Your own Governor”. “You have finished me in this country”. “I no longer have respect in this State.” “What have I done to you?” “They sent you to come and monitor all my activities”. “Why must you team up with my enemies against me”.

Then Ohakim brought out another document entitled “HOW OHAKIM LOOTS IMO STATE PART TWO”. HE SHOWED IT TO ME AND SAID, “SAMUELSON, WHO WROTE THIS PETITION AGAINST ME TO THE Office of the Inspector General of Police”? He then ordered me to read the contents of that petition to the Office of Inspector general of Police. I refused so he started to flog me again. I pleaded with him to leave me alone. Then Ohakim said “Samuelson you must cooperate with me”. “I want to call a press conference where you will come and denounce those allegations against me. Once you do that, I will give you anything you want. Ohakim continued “last Christmas I gave scholarship to 60 people in my home town OKOHIA, so I can give you anything. “Just do me a favour”. Then the CSO still pointing a gun at me said “just cooperate with his Excellency”. Ikedi Ohakim continued his sermon by saying “Samuelson, where is your laptop, your numerous e-mail addresses, their passwords, flash drive and documents. I did not respond but continued to look at the man who says he is the Governor of Imo State. We stared at each other for about 15 seconds. Then the next thing I saw was tears flowing from Ikedi Ohakim’s eyes. At this point I was moved but I stood my ground because I know Ohakim and his antics too well.

The CSO then told the Governor that Commissioner of Police and another person was coming. Ikedi Ohakim then told me to put on my boxers only. I was in pains but I managed to put on my boxers and sat on the rug. The Commissioner of Police Aloysius okorie walked into the Governors Office with a woman I later discovered to be the State Director of SSS.

advertisement

Immediately they walked in, Ohakim stood up and said “CP Aloysius Okorie, Samuelson has confessed”. I was shocked at Ohakim’s statement to Commissioner of Police. Ikedi Ohakim then started shouting and saying all sorts of things. At a point Ohakim said “it is Willie Amadi that caused their problem for me, Owu kwa willie Amadi ooo”. “He destroyed your kerosene business at Douglas road and you now turned around to focus on me.” I smiled in my mind because I never had my kerosene business at Douglas road. I had my kerosene businesses at Prefab, Aladinma, Ikenegbu Layout and inside the market. Thereafter, Ohakim said before the Commissioner of Police and the State Director of SSS “Samuelson just cooperate with me and I will restore your business. I can do anything for you”. The Commissioner of Police Aloysius Okorie then told me “Ikenna look at your Governor and cooperate with him”. The state director of SSS said to me “My son why don’t you cooperate with his Excellency”. I did not say anything. At a point I turned to the Commissioner of Police and said “Nna-anyi Ukwu Aloysius Okorie, you have put yourself into trouble. I followed those armed men because you asked me to follow them. My people will, hold you responsible if anything happens to me. Just look at my body”. Then the Police boss told Ohakim that I called him when those men came to pick me and that I made calls to people. At that point Ohakim ordered me to wear my clothes which I did painfully. The CSO led me out of the Governor Office. At the corridor I saw the chief press secretary to the Governor Mr Henry Ekpe. I also saw Mr. Chikwem Onuoha, the boy that does money laundering for Ohakim. I also saw four other people whose names I cannot readily re-collect. At this point let me say that Mr. Henry Ekpe pitied me. He saw my condition. When I was to enter the PRADO jeep (Imo 849 NKR), I staggered, Mr. Henry Ekpe said “jide nu ya aka ka ohara ida” meaning hold him properly so he does not fall. The CSO drove off to another section of Government House. At that section I sat on the veranda while the CSO pulled his gun at me and demanded for my laptop, my email addresses, passwords etc. I did not respond but just stared at him. He continued to demand for those things. Then I said to him “please leave me alone I am tired. “Tell your Governor that I would like to see him one on one”. The CSO left and drove off. The security men there came to me and said “Ndo nnu” meaning “sorry you hear”. They now brought water and poured on my head. They also used water top soothe my back. Honestly I was in severe pains. The CSO drove in and saw what they were to me and shouted “what are you people doing”. He ordered them to put me in the car. The CSO and three other people in the car drove me straight to the Commissioner of Police Office. The CSO then handed me over to the Police boss and left. The Commissioner of Police and the State Director of SSS were in the Office when CSO handed me over to the Commissioner of Police.

The Commissioner of Police asked me to sit down which I did. I said to the police boss “you have put yourself into trouble. I followed those men because you asked me to follow them. Look at my body” The Commissioner of Police with his own mouth and in the presence of the woman who is the State Director of SSS said “Ikenna when you were led out of the Governor’s Office I told His Excellency that he did wrong by personally beating you up”. I then told the police boss to be ready to repeat what he just said when the time comes, because I would fight to the end. I added “As for that foolish Ikedi Ohakim I will deal with him”. The police boss said to me “Ikenna, look at what you are saying in my Office”. “Just cooperate with His Excellency and everything will be ok. The woman who is the State Director of SSS then showed me that petition I wrote to the Inspector general of Police and said “Did you actually write this petition?. I looked at her and said “I signed it with my name, my address is there, my phone number is there, I attached my passport. Therefore I take full responsibility of that petition. Ikedi Ohakim is a criminal”. Both the Commissioner of Police and the woman just looked at me and said simultaneously Na – Wao.

Then the woman said to me “My son you are very intelligent. I want to investigate the governor myself. So hand over the documents to me so that I can do proper investigation”. I just looked at her and did not say anything. After a while the police Commissioner then sent for a senior Police officer who now took me to his office. When I told the man how Ohakim beat me up in his office. The man was shocked. He left me in his office with another police officer looking after me. He later came back and handed me over to another officer who wanted to interrogate me but I told him that I can only respond if my lawyers were around.

I was thereafter locked up at the CIB police cell containing 48 people.

The next day I was brought out to get ready for court. I wrote my statement narrating what happened from my house to the time the Governor personally beat me up. In that statement I owned up to be the writer of that petition against the Governor to the Inspector general of Police. And my readiness to prove all my allegation against the Governor. Suddenly the police said that they won’t take me to court again. That it will be Monday 25 th of January 2010. I was then locked up again. On Monday 25/1/2010 I was taken to court where a three court charge was read against me. Of course I pleaded not guilty. I was refused bail and was therefore reminded in prison custody till 2/2/2010.

When I appeared in court on 2/2/2010 six new court charges were added to the earlier three. So hey have a nine court charges against me. I was later granted bail to the sum of N500,000. The next hearing is on the 19 th of February 2010. I am 100% sure that the koboko which Ikedi used to flog me was poisoned. I say this because I am seriously in pains and receiving treatment in a private hospital. Nonetheless I make bold to say that the lion is back.

At this point and juncture let me state it very clearly that this debilitating monster called Ikedi Ohakim has done his worst. I will go to any length to take my own pound of flesh raised to the power 1000. I must prove my allegations against him. I will unearth everything about Ikedi Ohakim and his fraud infested leadership. In short I will jail him. At least he knows that I have the ability.

The battle is now full blown. Ikedi Ohakim has given me the bullet to shoot him. Ikedi Ohakim is now in my firing range[/b]

http://www.pointblanknews.com/os2887.html

Re: [b]how Ohakim Brutalized Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha by Nobody: 3:19am On Feb 16, 2010
anya mooooo!!! Abeg make I go sleep.
Re: [b]how Ohakim Brutalized Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha by becomricch: 3:49am On Feb 16, 2010
if the story is true. No governor can do that in the USA and get away. even if he use his office. in the USA they have gun. trust them. they would blow up the governor head. They are fearless people in the USA. imo state governor better thanks his star that he is dealing with someone, who is not ready to kill him, if the story is true. he is lucky american dont care if police surround governor, they would shoot him. This is injustice if the story is true. sometime , you dont know who is telling a lie.
Re: [b]how Ohakim Brutalized Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha by Justcash(m): 8:59am On Feb 16, 2010
Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha , God almighty will reward you abundantly.
Re: [b]how Ohakim Brutalized Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha by houvest: 10:39am On Feb 16, 2010
Wonders will never end in nigeria. Imo state must be The banana republic of idi amin if this is true. i felt so much like crying while reading this story because i put myself in his place.Civil society must investigate this story and see that justice is done. lets make sure it is not the governors detractors doing this and if the story is true that such a thing never happens any where in nigeria again. peace.
Re: [b]how Ohakim Brutalized Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha by ddonobi(m): 9:35am On Feb 22, 2010
I have followed the story of one Samuelson Ikenna Iwuoha and his alleged manhandling by the governor of Imo State Chief Ikedi Ohakim and I am inclined at seeing a hustler at work. A man with a questionable state of mind suffering from an acute case of illusion of grandeur. Now he has managed to whip up the victims sentiment from the unsuspecting members of the public.

In his last installment in the internet titled: How Ohakim brutalized Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha, he even described himself as “the Lion”.

So straightaway, here is the case of a man on the street who managed to aggregate popular market place rumours about a state governor and the law enforcement agencies instead of ignoring him, picked him up in Gestapo fashion thereby lionizing him.

From my reading of the incident as a discerning Imo indigene, I tend to believe the story from government House Owerri that the fellow was never brought to the government House, how much more, the Governor’s office. It has also been reported that the governor was out of town on the day in question.

But more implausible is the fact that Samuelson, said to be a kerosene seller was able to remember to the minute details, all that transpired on that day and recollected all conversations (with the governor, the CP and SDS) word for word as he quoted them copiously.

This is what struck me first as I read Iwuoha’s internet posting. The second point I noticed is Iwuoha’s indecorum towards the governor of a state. No where in the world does any sane man disparage a man in a position of authority as Iwuoha has done towards Governor Ohakim and posted on the www for all to read.

There are two things here, either Iwuoha had a very poor quality up bringing or that his mind has a slight dent as some write-up I read have suggested. There is even a third postulation that Iwuoha may have been hijacked by the governors many opponents who are seeking to topple him in next year’s election.

Here is a sampler: Iwuoha had told his 5-year-old son, “Let me go and see that foolish man”, then he asked his impressionable little boy, “Who is that foolish man”, where upon the poor lad answered, “Dr Ikedi Ohakim”.

If this scene truly happened, one can only feel deep pity for Mr. Iwuoha. What a father? And what manner of son is he bringing up? And that tot whom Iwuoha deliriously call “Ogbuefi. I want to suggest should be taken from him and handed to foster parents as a man who teaches a five-year-old to call adults foolish is not fit to be a father.

As a keen follower of Imo politics and media, there is a certain licentiousness in Iwuoha’s attitude reminiscent of a certain Maximus Uba who himself took wanton pleasure in tormenting the Imo governor for the first two years of his tenure with ingeniously crafted lies, garnished half-truths and sumptuous rumours. Is Maximus in cahoots with Iwuoha?

No government anywhere that is free from media terrorists who derive pleasure in showing the world that they can bring a government to its knees. Some make a cheap living in this manner.

Unfortunately, Iwuoha has created a situation of your word against mine between him and the governor which in itself, is rather infradig. But the lesson is that government everywhere must learn to ignore loose canons like Iwuoha and at best, critically put the lie to their numerous petitions by ceaselessly publishing the facts.

Finally, the internet despite its rich advantages to the affairs of the modern man, is also an open latrine where everyone equally goes to poo; therefore, people must read with a lot of discernment, in order to sift facts from fiction and truth from damaging falsehood.
Re: [b]how Ohakim Brutalized Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha by vanesa(m): 10:10am On Feb 22, 2010
@ ddonobi

How much did the governor pay you ??
Re: [b]how Ohakim Brutalized Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha by ddonobi(m): 10:44am On Feb 22, 2010
This was the same samuelson apology to the governor last year. I wonder how you guys believe quack stories! How can a governor flog, kick and headbutt one man, ONE MAN! IN HIS OFFICE? HABA, Nigerian, We all know how public the offices of public officers look, If he has said it was in a private residence, I would have believed, but not in the governors office, This is cheap Blackmail! Please read the apology letter and forward. Imo must move on!

His Excellency,
Chief Ikedi Godson Ohakim
Executive Governor of Imo State.

Sir,

CONGRATULATIONS.

On behalf of myself, my wife (Chioma), my 41/2 yr old son (Nwachinemerem) and my 21/2yr old daughter (Adannaya), I sincerely congratulate you on your victory at the court of Appeal , Port- Harcourt.

You fought very hard to earn this victory. Nonetheless your Excellency, I want to open your mind to let you know why I decided to be very angry. I am angry for five reasons but I will mention only one which is the purpose of this letter.

His Excellency, my businesses were destroyed in 2007 and as a result, I could not take care of my family responsibility. I was the biggest kerosene dealer in Owerri. I was also into engine oil business. My provision store was also displaced. In this situation, I became helpless.

I personally wrote three different letters and sent them to you through your former Chief Press Secretary and Chief of staff. I was ignored because I was a “nobody”. I said “ok”. Let me prove that I am somebody.

His Excellency, if you call for my statement from the SSS office Owerri, you will confirm my story. I speak the truth always without fear.

I seriously need compensation to start life again. My wife is from your place MBANO. Conversely, you are my children’s NNAOCHIE.

Though I am not a sycophant and will never be one to your leadership, I will henceforth be bringing positive suggestions to move Imo State forward through my write – ups and
articles.

His Excellency, I was offended and I equally offended you and your leadership.

Once again, accept my sincere congratulations.

Yours faithfully,
Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha
Facilitator – SLAP Initiative
0703-2934037
ikennasamuelson@yahoo.com
Plot 98 Ikenegbu layout, Ext. Owerri.
Re: [b]how Ohakim Brutalized Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha by houvest: 11:25am On Feb 22, 2010
@ddonobi

Why you have chosen to make  Gov Ohakim appear as a saint beats me. It shows in your former posts. If you were neutral and dispassionate, your crusade would be to find  out whether the alleged victim's allegations are true to make sure they are not repeated and if not to give NLanders hard facts to expose him.  Telling us that they said 'he was not brought to govt house and that gov was not in town that day' is a  very weak defence, It is hearsay  and not verifiable fact or evidence.  Many Nlanders are very intelligent to be taken in by just that. Even if you are a mercenary (I' m not saying you are only God knows), you need to do better than that because you  would be doing a bad job of it if so. Even if it is what they said, what would you have expected them to say; agree that the governor flogged somebody in his office almost to death? Your posts show that your run-ins with the  alleged victim are not recent nor your romance with the governor, so your position will be hardly unbiased. We need NLanders with unbiased positions to supply us information and facts of what really happened to make sure that it is not the governors detractors at work and if not that justice is done to the alleged victim. Your other points about how he is bringing up his son or his apology letter to the governor are beside the point here in face of such allegations of gross human rights violation ,abuse of office and mockery of the immunity thing if true. Could you recalibrate please as you may be the victim tomorrow. Allegations of such gross bahaviour need be investigated to protect every citizen including you , even the governor as there is life after power,  all benefficiaries of his office now as they say 'army go, army come' etc. It is not time for jumping to any one's defence without proofs unless as a mercenary activity. Is the account recounted not chilling enough? why talk about the victim remembering every word as if that were impossible and therefore makes the account spurious. Otherwise be calm and watch how the events play out. Don't try to influence them or cover them up through NL.Peace.
Re: [b]how Ohakim Brutalized Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha by techboy: 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2010
Its indeed painful how extreme, politicians can go in order to smear another. How can a governor flog, kick and headbutt one man who happens not to be a threat in anyway? What has he done to deserve that? They said he did that in his office? Is it that there was no other place to do such barbaric act but in the Governors office? Doesnt the office have CCTV cameras and watched by security personnel, People can indeed believe funny Stories. If he didn't molest over 21 opponents who challenged his mandate despite the publications, why would he molest just 1 individual? Even in all his policies which he introduced and implemented, he didn't intimidate anyone. Its very obvious that this is cheap blackmail! Abeg, post sth real,
Re: [b]how Ohakim Brutalized Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha by texazzpete(m): 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2010
Is it not the same Imo Governor who sat calmly watching in February 2008 while his orderlies brutalised a mother of three in lagos?

We are not deceived.

http://eyeonnaija./2008/04/21/the-many-lies-of-ohakims-secretary/

techboy:

How can a governor flog, kick and headbutt one man who happens not to be a threat in anyway? What has he done to deserve that?
What did Elizabeth Udoudo do to deserve the beating meted out to her, a beating supervised by Ohakim? The man has a record of overseeing brutality, why should we believe him now?
Re: [b]how Ohakim Brutalized Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha by bandely(m): 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2010
Buncha liers here! See people defending rubbish!  angry angry
Re: [b]how Ohakim Brutalized Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha by violent(m): 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2010
and why exactly do people think it is impossible for the governor to brutalize?
Re: [b]how Ohakim Brutalized Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha by techboy: 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2010
Why would he? Give one good reason why a governor would personally brutalise a helpless individual, Even the so called powerful in Imo State has never complained of harassment from the state government. This is another cheap blackmail!

Re: [b]how Ohakim Brutalized Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha by techboy: 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2010
Why would he? Give one good reason why a governor would personally brutalise a helpless individual, Even the so called powerful in Imo State has never complained of harassment from the state government. This is another cheap blackmail!
Re: [b]how Ohakim Brutalized Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha by techboy: 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2010
Samuelson Apology to Ohakim!

Re: [b]how Ohakim Brutalized Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha by bandely(m): 4:54pm On Feb 22, 2010
@techboy

What is the tendency that that mail wasn't sent by you with a programme powered by SMTP?

Spare us that! angry angry
Re: [b]how Ohakim Brutalized Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha by techboy: 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2010
even samuelson cannot deny this. It will be a shame if your from Imo State. The same kerosine seller now flies aircraft and lodges at the Hilton. He even has the money to hire Festus Keyamo, We cannot be decieved, what is the source of his wealth? Is keyamo doing all this for free? You guys are bunch of fools if you believe this junk! He's been sponsored by Orji Uzor Kalu. But our Governor cannot be moved!
Re: [b]how Ohakim Brutalized Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha by techboy: 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2010
@ bandley
Can u see your small brain? U can believe his junk but cannot believe the truth about his email. I feel for Nigerians cos the real media has been raped. there's no more investigative journalism. Every dick and harry can sit in his house and publish articles without anyone investigating, Have u asked urself if Samuelson is a journalist? of cause, HELL NO! Did u check the alleged strokes on his back? It was one sided, Imagine this, look deeply into the strokes on his back, It means he was flogged either he was held or tied, When you are flogged and you are rolling on the floor, wouldn't the strokes scatter around your back? He would have showed us more images showing his full back. Can samuelson come out in the open and show Nigerians his full back, We cannot be decieved!
Re: [b]how Ohakim Brutalized Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha by presido1: 5:19pm On Feb 22, 2010
techboy:

@ bandley
Can u see your small brain? U can believe his junk but cannot believe the truth about his email. I feel for Nigerians cos the real media has been despoiled. there's no more investigative journalism. Every manliness and harry can sit in his house and publish articles without anyone investigating, Have u asked urself if Samuelson is a journalist? of cause, HELL NO! Did u check the alleged strokes on his back? It was one sided, Imagine this, look deeply into the strokes on his back, It means he was flogged either he was held or tied, When you are flogged and you are rolling on the floor, wouldn't the strokes scatter around your back? He would have showed us more images showing his full back. Can samuelson come out in the open and show Nigerians his full back, We cannot be decieved!
How much are u paid dude? This how my state money is being spent.
Re: [b]how Ohakim Brutalized Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha by bandely(m): 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2010
techboy:

@ bandley
Can u see your small brain? U can believe his junk but cannot believe the truth about his email. I feel for Nigerians cos the real media has been despoiled. there's no more investigative journalism. Every manliness and harry can sit in his house and publish articles without anyone investigating, Have u asked urself if Samuelson is a journalist? of cause, HELL NO! Did u check the alleged strokes on his back? It was one sided, Imagine this, look deeply into the strokes on his back, It means he was flogged either he was held or tied, When you are flogged and you are rolling on the floor, wouldn't the strokes scatter around your back? He would have showed us more images showing his full back. Can samuelson come out in the open and show Nigerians his full back, We cannot be decieved!
You can call me names if you like! I'm sure you are paid.

BTW, You said the strokes are one-sided, probably I'm not putting on my glasses or you own eyes are wearing Pants and Bra! angry angry Did you see his face? Isn't that some strokes? Or his Samuelson having tribal marks? grin grin I'm sure Samuelson is from Ogbomoso with the marks on his face.
**hisses**

How much were you paid?
Re: [b]how Ohakim Brutalized Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha by pcicero(m): 5:46pm On Feb 22, 2010
Was it not the same Ikedi Ohakim's aides that manhandled a helpless female driver in Lagos in the presence of her kids some time ago? He has the antecedents so i would not be surprised. He has not even apologized for that barbaric act and then this. Anyone attempting to defend this perfidious and barbaric act needs to have his head examined.
Re: [b]how Ohakim Brutalized Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha by vanunu: 7:00pm On Feb 22, 2010
This is not the first time somebody will be severely brutalized in the government house. Sometime in 2009 a journalist with FRCN Owerri was severely beaten for reporting what he saw. The fact remains that Ikenna S Iwuoha, was arrested by Police men attached to the Government House Owerri, Before he was arrested there were no wounds on his body, therefore the question one should ask is who brutalized Ikenna ?, Is it The Governor, Police, or those that were detained with him in the police cell and Owerri Prisons.

I expect the police to give members of the public information concerning this as it is done in decent and organized societies. All the press statements from Imo government house denying the brutality makes no meaning, as it is the function of the police to investigate the matter.

Nigerians will like to know which police station in owerri that arrested Ikenna S Iwuoha, Is it the State CID, Fire Service, Shell camp etc.

We also like to know whether Ikenna really called The Imo state Commissioner of Police in the early morning of 21st of Jaunuary, as he stated in his write-up. Therefore, the telecommunication companies should come, and tell us whether there is realy any such call.

We also like to the particular place the governor was on the said date.

Those that are calling Ikenna an ordinary kerosene, are very stupid,because it is better to be a kerosene seller, than to be a big thief.
Re: [b]how Ohakim Brutalized Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha by nethacker(m): 7:12pm On Feb 22, 2010
i dnt trust those governors anyway grin grin
Re: [b]how Ohakim Brutalized Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha by houvest: 7:28pm On Feb 22, 2010
I had my doubts about Samuelson's story but he has gone ahead to engage festus keyamo in his defence. Again TheCcyber defence team for the governor on NL is giving the truth to his allegations. I dont know whether it is the same person under different user names but one of them registered today and all his posts are on the attack of samuelson and in the defence of the governor without responding to questions being raised by forumites but posting a supposed congratulatory letter by samuelson and naming it an apology letter the same thing done by his suspected double. Their (his) posts insult our collective intelligemnce on NL and i dont think i should address them anymore but i will keep asking the question; HAS A FELLOW CITIZEN BEEN THIS BRAZENLY VIOLATED?
Re: [b]how Ohakim Brutalized Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha by Iranoladun(f): 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2010
Great that Samuelson has engaged Festus Keyamo as his lawyer. There is no smoke without fire.

Let see the Governor's defence lawyer
Re: [b]how Ohakim Brutalized Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha by chidichris(m): 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2010
my interest is on the email address of the gov. pls i wld want a confirmation from the gov's spokesperson on this forum on the email address so that i can tell that ohakim of a thing how low and retarded a gov he is.
Re: [b]how Ohakim Brutalized Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha by Pk001(m): 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2010
techboy:

Why would he? Give one good reason why a governor would personally brutalise a helpless individual,  Even the so called powerful in Imo State has never complained of harassment from the state government. This is another cheap blackmail!

TechBoy or Whatever, the Governor empowered you  and you registered on Nairaland today just to defend the atrocities of the governor. If all you are saying are not cooked up or lies, post them with your original Nland ID so that we will be able ascertain the nature of your postings.
Dont come here and be defending the governor, already the samuelson has gotten a human right activist to fight on his behalf. So leave the governor to be defending himself in court. At the end we will know who is cooking up stories.
Re: [b]how Ohakim Brutalized Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha by violent(m): 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2010
@techboy

Isn't there supposed to be a difference between a congratulatory letter and an apology letter?

Someone has been victimized, and he claims the individual who victimized him is the governor of his state, plus he even gave a detailed account of what happened, along with pictures showing whip-marks, i think it is highly irrelevant to show us past congratulatory letters by him to the governor as a means of vindicating his predator.

Besides this, your "early-Monday-Morning-register-on-Nairaland-and-prove-the-governor-is-right" attitude calls for serious concerns!
Re: [b]how Ohakim Brutalized Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha by illusion2: 8:11am On Feb 23, 2010
Ohakim certainly has a predilection for bullying/beating helpless peolple ,as the woman in Lagos' case confirms.

Samuelson is also seeking attention obviously cos I don't think he could have received 'over 120 strokes'. undecided

I say Mr Gov,settle the guy handsomely out of court & please forget 2nd term cheesy

NDIGBO KWENU !!! smiley
Re: [b]how Ohakim Brutalized Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha by Nigerd(m): 10:27am On Feb 23, 2010
ddonobi:

This was the same samuelson apology to the governor last year. I wonder how you guys believe quack stories! How can a governor flog, kick and headbutt one man, ONE MAN! IN HIS OFFICE? HABA, Nigerian, We all know how public the offices of public officers look, If he has said it was in a private residence, I would have believed, but not in the governors office, This is cheap Blackmail! Please read the apology letter and forward. Imo must move on!

His Excellency,
Chief Ikedi Godson Ohakim
Executive Governor of Imo State.

Sir,

CONGRATULATIONS.

On behalf of myself, my wife (Chioma), my 41/2 yr old son (Nwachinemerem) and my 21/2yr old daughter (Adannaya), I sincerely congratulate you on your victory at the court of Appeal , Port- Harcourt.

You fought very hard to earn this victory. Nonetheless your Excellency, I want to open your mind to let you know why I decided to be very angry. I am angry for five reasons but I will mention only one which is the purpose of this letter.

His Excellency, my businesses were destroyed in 2007 and as a result, I could not take care of my family responsibility. I was the biggest kerosene dealer in Owerri. I was also into engine oil business. My provision store was also displaced. In this situation, I became helpless.

I personally wrote three different letters and sent them to you through your former Chief Press Secretary and Chief of staff. I was ignored because I was a “nobody”. I said “ok”. Let me prove that I am somebody.

His Excellency, if you call for my statement from the SSS office Owerri, you will confirm my story. I speak the truth always without fear.

I seriously need compensation to start life again. My wife is from your place MBANO. Conversely, you are my children’s NNAOCHIE.

Though I am not a sycophant and will never be one to your leadership, I will henceforth be bringing positive suggestions to move Imo State forward through my write – ups and
articles.

His Excellency, I was offended and I equally offended you and your leadership.

Once again, accept my sincere congratulations.

Yours faithfully,
Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha
Facilitator – SLAP Initiative
0703-2934037
ikennasamuelson@yahoo.com
Plot 98 Ikenegbu layout, Ext. Owerri.

techboy understand one thing that we all undersatand computing and hw to use HTML and note pad to edit saved pages, so dont tell me d guy wrote those letters and if he did, what has that got to do with the tendency of ur OGA being a culpable of committing homicide,

we at Nairaland alone caqn bring him down irrespective of the state we belong,

let Ohakim or wetin be him name face the wrath of the law, Festus Keyamo hang the guy
Re: [b]how Ohakim Brutalized Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha by lannre(m): 11:01am On Feb 23, 2010
LETTER AND ASSAULT ,WHAT IS THE CORRELATION. I DON'T KNOW WHY PAID GOVERNMENT APOLOGIST WILL NOT ALLOW POLITICIAN TO ACCOUNT FOR THEIR ACTION.

(1) (2) (Reply)

-- / PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria / This Is PDP Share Money On Election Day In Rivers State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.