Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Edo APC Removes Mr Godwin Erhahaon As Party Publicity Secretary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo APC Removes Mr Godwin Erhahaon As Party Publicity Secretary (370 Views)

APC Removes Oshiomhole’s Pictures, Banners At Party Secretariat In Abuja / APC Removes Okorocha As Imo Campaign Coordinator / Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edo APC Removes Mr Godwin Erhahaon As Party Publicity Secretary by collegegist: 1:36am On Aug 15, 2017
THE All Progressives Congress, APC, in Edo State has removed its Publicity Secretary, Mr Godwin Erhahon following a vote of no confidence passed in him by the State Executive Committee of the party.
Consequently, Mr Chris Azebamwen, another APC leader from Orhiomwon Local Government Area of the state was appointed as his successor by the party.
The former Publicity secretary Erhahon, who reacted, said he was not surprised with the suspension, adding: “I thank God that is how it ended. All my entitlement in the party had been withheld since July last year. This month made it the 14th month, the three months suspension was supposed to end in March but it lingered till Thursday, so it did not come to me as surprise.”
“I use to think that the immediate past governor, Mr Adams Oshiomhole was behind it but I have seen he has no hand in it. The implication is that the merger between the CPC and the APC in the state had been completely wiped out.”

visit: http://www.collegegist.com.ng/2017/08/edo-apc-removes-mr-godwin-erhahaon-as.html

for more info

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Quit Notice, A Joke - PDP Bot Chairman, Sen. Walid Jibrin. / President Buhari To Address The Nation Today By 7:am / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Punch Newspaper Headlines [21 August, 2017].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.