Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:22 PM

Physical Beauty, Our Ruin !!! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Physical Beauty, Our Ruin !!! (383 Views)

Which Ethnic Group Is Considered Strongest In Terms Of Physical Strength? / How Young Boys Of Nowadays Ruin Their Future / Habits That Can Ruin Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Physical Beauty, Our Ruin !!! by Beadysworld: 2:03am On Aug 15, 2017
This thing our society has so much taken in, so much that even our girls, women, men starting from their childhood days, have come to so much believe in it so much like life depends on it. have you had the word that you will be address the way you dress, it has brought competition in the outside looks. I remember a friend of mine ones asking me, she said, do you remember that book we read in our secondary school days, that was in the 90’s “Beautiful once are yet to be born”, hmmmm, I blush! I said yes, yes, I enjoyed that novel very much, oh my God, my yo, my yo, (can u still remember one of those novels that made your stay in school those days).

She paused and said, Beady honestly am happy I witnessed the birth of those beautiful ones she painted and am happy am even among that beauty ones, she flaunt what her mama gave her and she said are you not happy you are part of it, that generation
please read more http://beadysworld.tv/2017/08/15/physical-beauty-our-ruin/

(1) (Reply)

The General Force Range / Stop Societal Pressures Today / Make To Be Rich, Pastor Begs Native Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.