Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien (19545 Views)

Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG / Hotels.ng Owner Mark Essien / Fred Oyetayo's 24th Birthday Pictures CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by Oculease: 2:16am On Aug 15, 2017
Founder of nigeria's biggest hotel booking site ( Hotels.ng) Mark Essien , has taken to his twitter page to create intern placements for students to learn during the period of ASUU (Academic staff union of universities) strike , He understood that , idleness could reduce the effectiveness of a student's brain .

Read his tweet below ;

Source : http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/08/use-this-ASUU-strike-to-come-intern-at.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by pautex: 7:53am On Aug 15, 2017
Nice one there bro. They say an idle mind is the devil's workshop... They should make use of this opportunity to keep their self busy. No knowledge is wasted.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by Zeze06(m): 7:53am On Aug 15, 2017
Sounds like a good deal... smiley
Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 15, 2017
We are coming.

3 Likes

Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by ateamblezing(f): 7:54am On Aug 15, 2017
Good advice
Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by bamite(m): 7:54am On Aug 15, 2017
modern day slavery

6 Likes

Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by FemiEddy(m): 7:54am On Aug 15, 2017
grin
Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by HRtechnique: 7:54am On Aug 15, 2017
Great.
People who are smart know its a good deal.
Go to other companies and see how they treat staff and interns.

Everyone should build a career in tech or at least have interest in it cause its the next big thing.

Read why here: http://www.hrtechnique.com/2017/07/why-you-should-build-career-in-tech.html?m=1

350 million nee internet users to live in only 10 countries by 2020 and Nigeria is one of them so take advantage.

1 Like

Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by kaycyor: 7:54am On Aug 15, 2017
Abegi person dey find work.. Make I go apply
Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by slimthugchimee(m): 7:55am On Aug 15, 2017
Wish I was in Lagos now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by dakeskese(m): 7:55am On Aug 15, 2017

Instead of consoling these lads, he is mocking them.
Intern ko, lantern ni!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by dakeskese(m): 7:55am On Aug 15, 2017

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by Hakeem12(m): 7:55am On Aug 15, 2017
So striking is a normal thing in Nigeria right now. And I doubt this one will be over any time soon cos of our UK based President

1 Like

Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by uolamide(m): 7:55am On Aug 15, 2017
Make i comot lagos first.. so we can work on housing.. God of miracle have answered my prayer

2 Likes

Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by Beehshorp(m): 7:56am On Aug 15, 2017
I wanted to use this space to insult buhari but let me leave him to God

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by Folaoni(m): 7:56am On Aug 15, 2017
Pls i'm interested how can I apply?
Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 15, 2017
Zuckerberg used this same strategy. Google too

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by edeXede: 7:57am On Aug 15, 2017
embarassed
They want cheap labour
Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by sanbells(f): 7:58am On Aug 15, 2017
Very good idea. Hope the sensible ones will make good use of it. I wish I had the chance

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by klanny: 7:59am On Aug 15, 2017
hahahaha....... You guys should please subscribe to my YouTbe Channel...https://youtu.be/S1TRCnfYcrk

Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by freeman95(m): 8:02am On Aug 15, 2017
And guys like us way no get idea about coding?

Them go teach and pay us?

6 Likes

Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by NLProblemChild(m): 8:02am On Aug 15, 2017
Folaoni:
Pls i'm interested how can I apply?
pm me
Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by Thobiy(m): 8:02am On Aug 15, 2017
It All Depends On What Will Be Pay
Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by jejemanito: 8:03am On Aug 15, 2017
dakeskese:

Intern ko, lantern ni!
edeXede:
embarassed
They want cheap labour
bamite:
modern day slavery

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by peacebirdone: 8:03am On Aug 15, 2017
Lagos got opportunities. Only Lagos embarassed
Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by HDee(m): 8:04am On Aug 15, 2017
smiley
Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 15, 2017
bamite:
modern day slavery
what idea has your meaningless generation ever produced?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by Pataricatering(f): 8:04am On Aug 15, 2017
dakeskese:

Intern ko, lantern ni!
what he wants to give them is more valuable than the education they are pursuing .

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by decatalyst(m): 8:05am On Aug 15, 2017
The first time a Nigerian would be willing to invest in the future of the youth.

Thumbs up to this young entrepreneur.

I hope the youths grab it...maybe we would have reduction in the numbers of prospective slayqueens and babymama this strike action would have caused. undecided

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by MrEdimulo82(m): 8:06am On Aug 15, 2017
Smart guy.....nice one, we can keep complaining, the morons of our leaders lack vision and they don't see even the impact of their action on the next hours, days, weeks much less you talk of years on the poor students and our youth in general.....destiny is now in our hands. Shape the future you desire. Make all opportunity count.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by Folaoni(m): 8:07am On Aug 15, 2017
NLProblemChild:
pm me
Your contact?
Re: Use This ASUU Strike To Come Intern At Hotels.ng -CEO Of Hotels.ng , Mark Essien by decatalyst(m): 8:08am On Aug 15, 2017
dakeskese:

Intern ko, lantern ni!

Pataricatering:
what he wants to give them is more valuable than the education they are pursuing .

The difference between the poor and the rich is in their mentality.

While the poor sees slavery and oppression, the rich see an opportunity to make something different and tangible.

Ain't saying more than this lipsrsealed

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SARS Officers Are Not Supposed To Wear Plain Cloth While On Duty - PPRO, Dolapo / The Key Differences Between A Chauffeur And A Driver / How The Nigerian Banking System Is Killing Employee Loyalty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.