Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,398 members, 7,800,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

How Much Is Your Current NEPA Bill - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Is Your Current NEPA Bill (1778 Views)

How A Customer Stood His Ground Against Outrageous NEPA Bill. / Buhari Using NEPA Bill As Secondary School Certificate - Femi Fani-Kayode / Do You Know You Can Contest An Estimated Nepa Bill? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Your Current NEPA Bill by Nigeriaismine: 2:56am On Aug 15, 2017
I am from Enugu state, I don't know if my area is the only place suffering from this high NEPA bill(EEDC) , however, the place where i stay (students lodge), they usually give us two bills (the nonsense reason is that it's a two storey building ) and we pay 20k so i want know what you guys pay as well
Re: How Much Is Your Current NEPA Bill by deji17: 3:14am On Aug 15, 2017
Nigeriaismine:
I am from Enugu state, I don't know if my area is the only place suffering from this high NEPA bill(EEDC) , however, the place where i stay (students lodge), they usually give us two bills (the nonsense reason is that it's a two storey building ) and we pay 20k so i want know what you guys pay as well
Do you get regular power supply? How many hours of electricity on the average do you get?
How many appliances and occupants do you have in the building / student hostel? All this will help in understanding how much you pay per month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Your Current NEPA Bill by sorom4: 3:59am On Aug 15, 2017
I got an average of 3 hours light per day last month but my bill is N18,680 (Owerri)
Re: How Much Is Your Current NEPA Bill by Tobisco911(m): 5:07am On Aug 15, 2017
Mehn, i stay kuje and live in 2bedroom flat and we pay abt 6k per month on a ratio of 2days ON 1day OFF..
Re: How Much Is Your Current NEPA Bill by iambijo(m): 6:03am On Aug 15, 2017
Hmmn 8hrs daily 10,000 monthly

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Your Current NEPA Bill by maasoap(m): 6:45am On Aug 15, 2017
I spent a total of N44,000 to have my prepaid instal and now, there is peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Your Current NEPA Bill by tayebest(m): 6:47am On Aug 15, 2017
#2,500, Zaria Kaduna state using a room self contain! smiley tongue
Re: How Much Is Your Current NEPA Bill by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 15, 2017
power comes for like 18 to 22 hours per day, how much we pay, i have no idea. "My community is an oil rich town, so we deserve free power.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Your Current NEPA Bill by oganology33(m): 7:58am On Aug 15, 2017
PHEDC surprisingly came to my area Rumuomasi, PH to install prepaid meters for FREE ( although we fine them small thing sha. 9ja).

Since the installation, we've had increased power of about 16-18 hrs. average and my preinstalled 25units is still on.

Heard 1kw is about 24naira which in my OP is still expensive. Since then I've not even thought of my AC. fridge is now on a need to cool basis.

BTW my bill was about 900k b4 the prepaid meter. useless PHEDC and their estimated billing system
Re: How Much Is Your Current NEPA Bill by agabusta: 8:20am On Aug 15, 2017
oganology33:
PHEDC surprisingly came to my area Rumuomasi, PH to install prepaid meters for FREE ( although we fine them small thing sha. 9ja).

Since the installation, we've had increased power of about 16-18 hrs. average and my preinstalled 25units is still on.

Heard 1kw is about 24naira which in my OP is still expensive. Since then I've not even thought of my AC. fridge is now on a need to cool basis.

BTW my bill was about 900k b4 the prepaid meter. useless PHEDC and their estimated billing system

1kwh for 24naira is not expensive.
Re: How Much Is Your Current NEPA Bill by Jlow2: 8:30am On Aug 15, 2017
eedc covers the whole of southeast, der billings re high, my flat in abakaliki is 12-15k monthly,for average of 4hours light per day, now compare with my houz in jos 7k for double flat a, with average of 12hours light per day, eedc re rogues, quote me anywer
Re: How Much Is Your Current NEPA Bill by veecovee: 9:09am On Aug 15, 2017
Re: How Much Is Your Current NEPA Bill by Yyeske(m): 9:11am On Aug 15, 2017
maasoap:
I spent a total of N44,000 to have my prepaid instal and now, there is peace of mind.
44k?Why? Where's your location? EEDC just came and installed it, my location is Nkpor Onitsha. I didn't even request for it. Those guys ripped you off big time.
I spend about N4000 averagely monthly and light is reasonable stable, 10 -12 hours daily
Re: How Much Is Your Current NEPA Bill by maasoap(m): 10:19am On Aug 16, 2017
Yyeske:
44k?Why? Where's your location? EEDC just came and installed it, my location is Nkpor Onitsha. I didn't even request for it. Those guys ripped you off big time.
I spend about N4000 averagely monthly and light is reasonable stable, 10 -12 hours daily
I reside in Osun State. The official cost is N25,000 but I paid N30,000 through "an agent" for paperwork and follow up. Then, when meter was ready, I was told that I still owed DISCO despite paying parts of the monthly estimated billing before prepaid meter arrived.
So, they asked me if I wanted the "debt" which they said was in the region N10,000 (after stupid calculation) to be transferred to my prepaid meter account which I said no.
I protested that I didn't owe but to deaf ears. So, I paid it into the old account upfront. The rest was spent on installation and related activities.
So now, I'm getting that N25,000 back in form of energy on monthly basis.
And of course, I know that they're giving meters to some people free of charge.
Re: How Much Is Your Current NEPA Bill by maasoap(m): 10:27am On Aug 16, 2017
oganology33:

I will be surprised if they don't transfer part of that debt into your prepaid account. So that whenever you go there to buy energy, they will be deducting that debt from your money and give you like half of what you paid for.
Re: How Much Is Your Current NEPA Bill by Yyeske(m): 10:40am On Aug 16, 2017
maasoap:

I reside in Osun State. The official cost is N25,000 but I paid N30,000 through "an agent" for paperwork and follow up. Then, when meter was ready, I was told that I still owed DISCO despite paying parts of the monthly estimated billing before prepaid meter arrived.
So, they asked me if I wanted the "debt" which they said was in the region N10,000 (after stupid calculation) to be transferred to my prepaid meter account which I said no.
I protested that I didn't owe but to deaf ears. So, I paid it into the old account upfront. The rest was spent on installation and related activities.
So now, I'm getting that N25,000 back in form of energy on monthly basis.
And of course, I know that they're giving meters to some people free of charge.
Na wah o, you mean you paid N30,000 for it? I must be lucky then because I never requested for it and paid nothing.
Who knows if they might be deducting from my account anytime I go get a recharge, I don't trust these guys
Re: How Much Is Your Current NEPA Bill by Samirana360(m): 11:51am On Aug 16, 2017
free
Re: How Much Is Your Current NEPA Bill by Nigeriaismine: 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
Samirana360:
free
did you think before typing
Re: How Much Is Your Current NEPA Bill by ayogabriel(m): 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
My neighbour and I, was charged 3300 this august. Last month was 5000. 2 bed room flat on both side, I use just a 1.5kva inverter and a fridge. He uses 3 A/c, 1 heater, and fridge. Of course light and TV on both end. Phed. Port harcourt. Quiet good

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Should Not Treat IPOB The Same Way As Boko Haram – Afenifere / Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? / Secessionists Are More Dangerous Than Terrorists Says A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.