Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Oyinbo Man Excited To Meet Oba Akran: "Finally Got To Meet A Real King!" - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oyinbo Man Excited To Meet Oba Akran: "Finally Got To Meet A Real King!" (27721 Views)

Oba Of Benin Arrives Abuja In Style To Meet With Prince Charles. Photos / Meet Oba Solomon Dele Owoniyi, The New Obaro Of Kabba / Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Man Excited To Meet Oba Akran: "Finally Got To Meet A Real King!" by Kenneth205(m): 10:29am On Aug 15, 2017
Cloud007:
for your mind..grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin Bros I hail..!

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Excited To Meet Oba Akran: "Finally Got To Meet A Real King!" by chuose2: 10:32am On Aug 15, 2017
I hope nobody go harvest his skull cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Excited To Meet Oba Akran: "Finally Got To Meet A Real King!" by sircrabo: 10:33am On Aug 15, 2017
He's been reading about dead kings who left $1.5M stashed in an acct with no next of kin and want him to inherit it if only he can send $10,000 for documentations. Lol

Naija and format. like 5 & 6

someone help with that zuma pics

4 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Excited To Meet Oba Akran: "Finally Got To Meet A Real King!" by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 15, 2017
sotall:
Real king

Are there fake kings?

Yea...Rilwan, Lagoon king the 1st.
Re: Oyinbo Man Excited To Meet Oba Akran: "Finally Got To Meet A Real King!" by Irritant: 10:36am On Aug 15, 2017
Kenneth205:
undecided undecided

The real king is the Oba Of Benin

Quote me and fall down and die! grin grin

Confirm!
Re: Oyinbo Man Excited To Meet Oba Akran: "Finally Got To Meet A Real King!" by Irritant: 10:39am On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There's only one real King in Nigeria,

The rest are counterfeits.
He is the Obi of Onitsha.

Lol... U nor go kill person with laugh grin grin grin Obi is a boy!
Re: Oyinbo Man Excited To Meet Oba Akran: "Finally Got To Meet A Real King!" by donnaD(f): 10:40am On Aug 15, 2017
Durosure:
I wow this nice.. but 2.5hrs journey bawo..
Yes I stay at badagry but that plus holdup at mile 2,volx,iyinioba,and okomaiko bus stops. grin cheesy grin
Re: Oyinbo Man Excited To Meet Oba Akran: "Finally Got To Meet A Real King!" by misspineapple(f): 10:41am On Aug 15, 2017
Swagging Regalia..lol
Re: Oyinbo Man Excited To Meet Oba Akran: "Finally Got To Meet A Real King!" by Irritant: 10:42am On Aug 15, 2017
Cloud007:
for your mind..grin grin grin grin

Undisputed! grin grin grin
Re: Oyinbo Man Excited To Meet Oba Akran: "Finally Got To Meet A Real King!" by ogtavia(m): 10:42am On Aug 15, 2017
Why the Oyinbo come resemble George Clooney..

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Excited To Meet Oba Akran: "Finally Got To Meet A Real King!" by 0b100100111: 10:43am On Aug 15, 2017
sotall:
Real king

Are there fake kings?

Of course!

Ceremonial kings! E.g Oba of Lagos
Re: Oyinbo Man Excited To Meet Oba Akran: "Finally Got To Meet A Real King!" by donnaD(f): 10:44am On Aug 15, 2017
deepwater:
Oga oyinbo, how did you arrive badagry in 2.5 hours.
On a good day u could spend 4hours only between Alakija and IyanaIba undecided
Haba u no pity self.e no reach joor.our able governor wants to help us build the road for 10yrs tongue
Re: Oyinbo Man Excited To Meet Oba Akran: "Finally Got To Meet A Real King!" by 0b100100111: 10:45am On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There's only one real King in Nigeria,

The rest are counterfeits.
He is the Obi of Onitsha.

grin grin grin

Obi of Onitsha is not even close to the Baale of Magodo GRA

4 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Excited To Meet Oba Akran: "Finally Got To Meet A Real King!" by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 15, 2017
He looks more like an arab..
Re: Oyinbo Man Excited To Meet Oba Akran: "Finally Got To Meet A Real King!" by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 15, 2017
Its no an oyibo man. That guy is problly from Saudi Arabia. His name says it all. So the king of Saudi Arabia is not a real king? Because you can't enter his palace?

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Excited To Meet Oba Akran: "Finally Got To Meet A Real King!" by Orodje(m): 10:58am On Aug 15, 2017
Real king, if nah dat Oni of *** he for carry am for shoulder take the picture grin
Re: Oyinbo Man Excited To Meet Oba Akran: "Finally Got To Meet A Real King!" by Unikempire(m): 10:58am On Aug 15, 2017
Re: Oyinbo Man Excited To Meet Oba Akran: "Finally Got To Meet A Real King!" by Richy4(m): 11:03am On Aug 15, 2017
sotall:
Real king

Are there fake kings?

He was insinuating about the online Nigerian scam thing..How they claim to be Kings and princes... It's the usual joke the whites makes when they spot a Nigerian person...

Behind his statement, It was a well coded insult

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Excited To Meet Oba Akran: "Finally Got To Meet A Real King!" by excanny: 11:05am On Aug 15, 2017
All these inferior kings sef, he will never allow a black person pose with him, they would say you are disrespecting some useless fathom traditions. mtchew
Re: Oyinbo Man Excited To Meet Oba Akran: "Finally Got To Meet A Real King!" by gunuvi(m): 11:06am On Aug 15, 2017
that's an Ogu king. we are not Yoruba. Ogu is a different race. long live De Wheno Aholi Menu Toyi 1. OFR, LLD JP. THE AKRAN OF BADAGRY KINGDOMS
Re: Oyinbo Man Excited To Meet Oba Akran: "Finally Got To Meet A Real King!" by agadez007(m): 11:07am On Aug 15, 2017
I hope the Onyeocha's Head is still Intact?
I no trust Afo njo People o
Re: Oyinbo Man Excited To Meet Oba Akran: "Finally Got To Meet A Real King!" by Tobycharles: 11:13am On Aug 15, 2017
Kenneth205:
undecided undecided

U just gave us the prove say u still dey lactate
Re: Oyinbo Man Excited To Meet Oba Akran: "Finally Got To Meet A Real King!" by condomuser: 11:20am On Aug 15, 2017
This is not an oyibo man, oyibo people don't bear names like Hamadah Zah .

Oyibo people bear names like Jeremy Kyle, Paul Wright, Jerry Wrangler, Mark Donald, John Terry .

Don't confuse Indians with Oyibo.
Re: Oyinbo Man Excited To Meet Oba Akran: "Finally Got To Meet A Real King!" by jacyhelen(f): 11:20am On Aug 15, 2017
sotall:
Real king

Are there fake kings?

yes PMB is a fake king.
Garba sheau is a fake king
Lia Mohammed is a fake king.
Re: Oyinbo Man Excited To Meet Oba Akran: "Finally Got To Meet A Real King!" by jacyhelen(f): 11:22am On Aug 15, 2017
muller101:
They are coming

they have landed.

Re: Oyinbo Man Excited To Meet Oba Akran: "Finally Got To Meet A Real King!" by jacyhelen(f): 11:23am On Aug 15, 2017
Abudu2000:
Guess he hsa been scammed with the "nigerian prince" format before grin

hahahahahahahhhhha..Nira land is the funniest place to be in my Life...
Re: Oyinbo Man Excited To Meet Oba Akran: "Finally Got To Meet A Real King!" by blackfase(m): 11:33am On Aug 15, 2017
EYIBLESSN:
The Oba swag sef is too much. Abi Oba do not laugh again ni ?

He got sight issues, hence d dark shades....
Re: Oyinbo Man Excited To Meet Oba Akran: "Finally Got To Meet A Real King!" by oyetpel(m): 11:35am On Aug 15, 2017
The senseless line of kings that allowed slave trade.
Re: Oyinbo Man Excited To Meet Oba Akran: "Finally Got To Meet A Real King!" by paradigmshift(m): 11:35am On Aug 15, 2017
Kenneth205:
undecided undecided

obaghatokpere iseeeeee
Re: Oyinbo Man Excited To Meet Oba Akran: "Finally Got To Meet A Real King!" by paradigmshift(m): 11:36am On Aug 15, 2017
Abudu2000:
Guess he hsa been scammed with the "nigerian prince" format before grin

how d fmt b now ?
I for need am o
Re: Oyinbo Man Excited To Meet Oba Akran: "Finally Got To Meet A Real King!" by paradigmshift(m): 11:38am On Aug 15, 2017
sircrabo:
He's been reading about dead kings who left $1.5M stashed in an acct with no next of kin and want him to inherit it if only he can send $10,000 for documentations. Lol

Naija and format. like 5 & 6

someone help with that zuma pics

haha haha I need this fmt o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monkey Wearing A Jersey At The Hawan Daushe Durbar In Bauchi State (Photos) / Why Am I Often Approached By African Men? (An African-American Woman) / How Does Mirror Affect Infants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.