Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,475 members, 7,781,385 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:35 PM

Adorable Photos Of Actress Ronke Oshodi's Children - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photos Of Actress Ronke Oshodi's Children (2521 Views)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) / Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria / Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Photos Of Actress Ronke Oshodi's Children by ebosie11(f): 6:24am On Aug 15, 2017
Actress Ronke Oshodi has got amazing kids.Check out lovely photos of her kids below

cc; Lalasticlala, ijebabe

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/adorable-photos-of-ronke-oshodi-kids.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Photos Of Actress Ronke Oshodi's Children by taiyesoul(f): 6:27am On Aug 15, 2017
That boy looks more like Anthony Joshua!

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of Actress Ronke Oshodi's Children by gede7744(f): 6:32am On Aug 15, 2017
Beautiful kids may you grow up in the way of the Lord and affect your generation positively

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of Actress Ronke Oshodi's Children by Tolexander: 6:34am On Aug 15, 2017
Pretty daughters and cute guy!

But no endowed mammary​ inherited by any of the daughters.

Too bad sad sad sad

Well, it seems the second daughter posses the potential but not yet manifested.
Re: Adorable Photos Of Actress Ronke Oshodi's Children by Young03(m): 6:42am On Aug 15, 2017
The big one nose no be here o
Re: Adorable Photos Of Actress Ronke Oshodi's Children by Tolexander: 6:47am On Aug 15, 2017
Young03:
The big one nose no be here o
Dem no get big nose.
Re: Adorable Photos Of Actress Ronke Oshodi's Children by MhizzAJ(f): 6:53am On Aug 15, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Adorable Photos Of Actress Ronke Oshodi's Children by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 15, 2017
Tolexander:
Pretty daughters and cute guy!

But no endowed mammary​ inherited by any of the daughters.

Too bad sad sad sad

Well, it seems the second daughter posses the potential but not yet manifested.

These kids are not even in their mid-teens but you somehow consider it appropriate to joke about the titties on their chests.

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of Actress Ronke Oshodi's Children by femolacqua(m): 7:11am On Aug 15, 2017
Adorable
Re: Adorable Photos Of Actress Ronke Oshodi's Children by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 15, 2017
Cute. Mouth watering girls! Cum inside of her daughter would make life meaningful. Lol!! grin
Re: Adorable Photos Of Actress Ronke Oshodi's Children by AuroraB(f): 7:32am On Aug 15, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
Cute. Mouth watering girls! Cum inside of her daughter would make life meaningful. Lol!! grin
Because of you and your likes, I will never post pictures of my kids on SM. You violate innocence. You are dirty angry
Re: Adorable Photos Of Actress Ronke Oshodi's Children by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 15, 2017
AuroraB:
Because of you and your likes, I will never post pictures of my kids on SM. You violate innocence. You are dirty angry
Like say you clean and saint.
Tell us how many abortion you had before marriage.
Your daughters are even ugly

(1) (Reply)

Ray Hushpuppi Takes A Pose With A Rolls Royce Ghost / Father & Son! Kollington Ayinla Poses With One Of His Sons [photos] / BBNaija's Visits Largest Secondary School In Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.