Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Physically Challenged Corper: I Lived On 1500 A Month Sometimes - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Physically Challenged Corper: I Lived On 1500 A Month Sometimes (19671 Views)

Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS / Zahradeen Saiful-Islam Deeneeya, Physically Challenged Corper At Abuja NYSC Camp / NYSC Empowers Physically Challenged Persons With Wheelchairs In Ondo [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Physically Challenged Corper: I Lived On 1500 A Month Sometimes by jacyhelen(f): 11:07am On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's not true.
A girl can not live on 1500 a month

A woman has no reason to be broke,
She obviously didn't put her resources to good use.

She is even very privileged as handicapped girls charge more for short-time because shagging them gives goodluck.

hahahahahahah..some NLders are mad...hahahaha..Laughing hard ..chaiiiii..wetin person no go see for NL
Re: Physically Challenged Corper: I Lived On 1500 A Month Sometimes by jahsharon: 11:09am On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's not true.

She is even very privileged as handicapped girls charge more for short-time because shagging them gives goodluck.

ARE YOU MAD?

2 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Corper: I Lived On 1500 A Month Sometimes by Cope1(m): 11:14am On Aug 15, 2017
Caustics:
angry where did she say she lived on only the 1500 they sent her a month? she is a girl. her fellow girls on campus are using iphone 7. why cant she be like them and stop complaining?
I wish you read the story

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Corper: I Lived On 1500 A Month Sometimes by uzoormah(m): 11:18am On Aug 15, 2017
Caustics:
angry where did she say she lived on only the 1500 they sent her a month? she is a girl. her fellow girls on campus are using iphone 7. why cant she be like them and stop complaining?

I actually thought u had something upstairs but its just banga dat is there. no brain at all

2 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Corper: I Lived On 1500 A Month Sometimes by Maggiespecial(f): 11:22am On Aug 15, 2017
feel like crying........God is soo wonderful. Keep it up and God will do miraculous things in your life.

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Corper: I Lived On 1500 A Month Sometimes by peacemara54(m): 11:23am On Aug 15, 2017
Its really good to be determined

Small litres available raw, pure & undiluted homey from the bees
We supply to states in nigeria
Check my signature
Re: Physically Challenged Corper: I Lived On 1500 A Month Sometimes by peacemara54(m): 11:24am On Aug 15, 2017
She is really happy
Re: Physically Challenged Corper: I Lived On 1500 A Month Sometimes by olisaemeka1(m): 11:26am On Aug 15, 2017
Caustics:
sometimes silence can be golden.....don't always be in a hurry to say nonsense ....# ps# kudos to this lady ....there's ability even in dis-ABILITY

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Corper: I Lived On 1500 A Month Sometimes by 8kingz(m): 11:27am On Aug 15, 2017
Caustics:

True true u no get sense, am serious

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Corper: I Lived On 1500 A Month Sometimes by commyhot: 11:30am On Aug 15, 2017
Hmm!

Re: Physically Challenged Corper: I Lived On 1500 A Month Sometimes by fkpboy: 11:56am On Aug 15, 2017
It is with great pleasure that we introduce to you NUMERO INDEX FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED a Financial Consulting & Advisory firm and a World Class Certified Financial Analyst (CFA) Examination Tuition situated on 6C Abdul Rahaman Okene Close, Victoria Island Lagos, Nigeria.

Our team consists of CFA Charter holders with extensive experience teaching CFA candidates over the years and even other professional exams. Our faculty members have gone through the examinations themselves and know what it takes to pass the CFA exams.

Our main objective at Numero Index is your success on this journey to CFA Qualification, from start to finish, by providing relevant examination focused technical training and guidance/encouragement needed for success. We are equipped with all you need to make you pass your examination.

Registration is now in progress and seats are reserved on a first come first serve basis.

We are offering a 10% discount on Tuition Fee to students writing the CFA December 2017 diet.

Lecture starts fully this Saturday 19th of August 2017.

We look forward to taking you on a tour of our facility.

Register with us today and let us make your CFA dream a reality.

For further enquiries call 08096950250, 08096950243 or email us on info@numeroindex.com and our representative will be in touch.

Thank you.

Signed
For: Numero Index Financial Services Limited
Re: Physically Challenged Corper: I Lived On 1500 A Month Sometimes by amuokuko: 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
Caustics:

@ d embolden.
If I am related to Zeus, by now thunder would ve separated ur head frm ur body.

2 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Corper: I Lived On 1500 A Month Sometimes by GoldenJAT(m): 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
[quote author=?[/quote]your stupidity is legendary!!!
Re: Physically Challenged Corper: I Lived On 1500 A Month Sometimes by chiefojiji(m): 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
E beru olorun ooo sister..... U are already lying and u want to be Nigeria female president... Okay ooooo! 1500 for one month? U no set chop? Recharge phone?make hair? Buy your woman monthly stuffs? Enter transport go payroll or cds? I pray that you will not continue to be living on 1500 monthly again.amen. God be with you
Re: Physically Challenged Corper: I Lived On 1500 A Month Sometimes by emerich(m): 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
Crazy dude...
Craziest nairaland chap...
Must u comment on every post... ?
U r very intelligent, y not make good use of ur time..
Giving AAU EKP a bad name...
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's not true.

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Corper: I Lived On 1500 A Month Sometimes by yerokunphilips: 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
God keep blessing Dr Deji Adeleke
Re: Physically Challenged Corper: I Lived On 1500 A Month Sometimes by 0079jaBond(m): 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's not true.

Kai!!
Guy, I know you're foul-mouthed most times but you ought to make good use of your senses this time nau. Haba!

2 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Corper: I Lived On 1500 A Month Sometimes by onwuakpachris(m): 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
Caustics:
what are you saying
Re: Physically Challenged Corper: I Lived On 1500 A Month Sometimes by Fantasticocheun: 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
Caustics:
undecided
Caustics:
shoro ni yen
Re: Physically Challenged Corper: I Lived On 1500 A Month Sometimes by BlackyOne(m): 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
its true things are very hard for you and coming frm a poor home it takes great faith to accept an admission from a private university, especially when you didnt apply for it and thank God you where able to graduate successfully by cheer determination and with evidently abundance of God's blessings...but its only in the earliest of 90's and below you can survive on 1500 a month, as from mid 90's and beyond it is practically impossible to survive on 1500 and i dont believe anyone can survive on such not even avday old baby.
Re: Physically Challenged Corper: I Lived On 1500 A Month Sometimes by Cdec(m): 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
liftedhigh:
Wow...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSxoh8aWJY4
when you think you have seen the latest version of stupidity, some will still prove to u that you are not up to date. Congrat to the girl jare. Her story is quite touching. Wish her all the best in all she does
Re: Physically Challenged Corper: I Lived On 1500 A Month Sometimes by CaraJewel(f): 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
#1500 a month?
what's this one na
even one sanitary pad will remove that #500.but congrats
Re: Physically Challenged Corper: I Lived On 1500 A Month Sometimes by Halo22: 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
Kudos to the lady anyway....May her future be easier than her past.
Re: Physically Challenged Corper: I Lived On 1500 A Month Sometimes by mechanics(m): 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
wow, congrats to her, she made it against all odds.
Re: Physically Challenged Corper: I Lived On 1500 A Month Sometimes by blueblood1(m): 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's not true.

U are a buffoon! Ur mother should weep for a week for this comment
Re: Physically Challenged Corper: I Lived On 1500 A Month Sometimes by Humility017(m): 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's not true.

please how can I give you sense...please
even the devil will love give you some....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insecurity: Over 100 Corps Members Withdraw From Saturday’s Election Duty In Imo / FG Deploys 9,100 Corpers In North-West / Peter Ifagbuyi: LASU Graduate Shines At NYSC Competition, Wins ₦1M Cash Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.