Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,427 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage (28193 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" / Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:46am On Aug 15, 2017
MERCY AIGBE’S MARRIAGE SETTLEMENT+ WHAT LANRE GENTRY TOLD TIWA SAVAGE ABOUT IT ON SUNDAY

Last week, precisely Tuesday, 7th August 2017, news broke that star actress, Mercy Aigbe, has returned to her estranged husband, Asiwaju Lanre Gentry.

Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe, has returned to her hubby. It is not easy to walk out of one’s marriage just that especially if the lover has realised his/her mistake and seeked pardon.

Mercy and her hubby, Lanre Gentry, have been in the spotlight ever since allegations of domestic violence against the actress broke out. Things got so messy that Lanre was arrested and Mercy had to move out of her marital home.
Well, we all saw it coming; we knew she would likely accept him back after she shared a private chat with Lanre, begging him that such situation would never happen again.

To shock you all, after the whole drama, confirmation that the actress was back with her hubby surfaced as she has deleted the new instagram account she created immediately she parted ways with him. Well, we will keep watching to see if she would officially move in with him. Her daughter also still maintains her surname, Gentry indicating that all is well with the Gentry’s family”

Meanwhile, a conversation that took place between Lanre and Nigerian music star, Tiwa Savage, penultimate Sunday at the much talked about City People Music Awards confirmed that Lanre and Mercy might have put behind them their fracas.

At the ceremony, Lanre was we sighted, walking up to Savage to take a selfie with her after she won the best female act in Nigeria Award and the Lagos hotelier, Lanre, strangely introduced himself as Mercy Aigbe’s Husband.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/08/mercy-aigbes-marriage-settlement-what.html?m=0
Re: Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage by SkenolProp(m): 8:12am On Aug 15, 2017
Celebrities and drama sha undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage by NwaAmaikpe: 11:13am On Aug 15, 2017
shocked

Tiwa Savage is gradually getting fairer than Toke Makinwa.
Her nipplés are even erect because she's standing next to a wealthy woman batterer.

The only thing that magnets these shameless women to an illiterate like Lanre Gentry is his occultic wealth.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 15, 2017
TBILLZ OOOO!

3 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage by austinoeze(m): 11:13am On Aug 15, 2017
Cute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage by Divay22(f): 11:13am On Aug 15, 2017
Celebrities and their stories
But Tiwa sha cheesy cheesy
Re: Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage by Mac2016(m): 11:13am On Aug 15, 2017
"If you no get money...hide your face"

28 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 11:13am On Aug 15, 2017
Celebrity marriages don tire me oh...

How come their marriage no dey last reach my Power bank undecided

Shift Lemme faint

3 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage by lycan2: 11:14am On Aug 15, 2017
tiwa don old oh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage by djemillionia: 11:14am On Aug 15, 2017
TITs turn me on, Nice kiss
Re: Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage by fay39: 11:14am On Aug 15, 2017
dem winkdem
Re: Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage by maxiuc(m): 11:14am On Aug 15, 2017
sad sad sad sad sad

Non non non our business

Nexxxxxxcxxcxxxxxxxxxxxxxt

Re: Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage by Siscooh: 11:14am On Aug 15, 2017
Worldly things !!!Lalasticlala sighted. Bonjour from Cameroon
Re: Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage by osemoses1234(m): 11:15am On Aug 15, 2017
Why her nipples dey stand

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage by Fresia01(f): 11:15am On Aug 15, 2017
Never u ever choke mouth untop married people matter else when them settle, u go become their number one enemy...

5 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage by agbonkamen(f): 11:15am On Aug 15, 2017
Lanre abi Lane go settle ur home
Re: Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage by ratro: 11:15am On Aug 15, 2017
hmm

Re: Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage by yemmight(m): 11:16am On Aug 15, 2017
Na Tiwa Savagw be this?
Re: Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage by oksmart1992(m): 11:16am On Aug 15, 2017
Tiwa would be flashing n*pples anyhow.. .. cry
Tempting people up and down. She should not just come close to my lane because me i cant see n*pple and throw away face ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage by millionhack: 11:16am On Aug 15, 2017
Nice and sexual. God will build your Family strong on foundation of love and trust.

Life is Good
Re: Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage by itiswellandwell: 11:16am On Aug 15, 2017
Hmmmm. Better they settle it cos of their children. The man should as well stop beating her. if he wants divorce them do that than beating her. All the best to them anyway.

Check my signature for your customised ATM card Flash drive ID CARD.
Re: Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage by naijaboiy: 11:17am On Aug 15, 2017
I hope the beast doesn't beat her up again. undecided
Re: Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage by dakeskese(m): 11:18am On Aug 15, 2017

They both are planning to make a round table sharing like was done in the 1884-5 Berlin conference.
I know what they are planning. hnmmmmm!

They want to exchange their spouses.

Tiwa would take Gentry.

Tee Bills would settle with Toyin.

Re: Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 15, 2017
Ok now!!!!!!
Re: Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage by Freshsnoow2(m): 11:19am On Aug 15, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage by chuckdee4(m): 11:19am On Aug 15, 2017
So a married woman/man can't take a pic with another female again?
Re: Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage by speezyWears: 11:20am On Aug 15, 2017
S
Re: Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage by classicfrank4u(m): 11:21am On Aug 15, 2017
erect nipps sighted grin
Re: Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage by itzOludaniel: 11:21am On Aug 15, 2017
So, na today I go make 1st page grin grin cheesy
Re: Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage by babdap: 11:22am On Aug 15, 2017
the face of woman beater and lonely woman.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life / Davido's Baby Mama, Sophia Momodu Looks Dripping Hot In New Photos / Kate Henshaw Covers Genevieve Magazine, November Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.