Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:30 PM

LXG 17 Tournament: Gamers Prepares For Weekend Of Fun With Fifa 17 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / LXG 17 Tournament: Gamers Prepares For Weekend Of Fun With Fifa 17 (1246 Views)

Ps4 Slim With Fifa 20 For Sale 125k. / Guides To Download And Play Fifa 17 Apk + Obb Data File - Latest / Please Help With FIFA 14 Or 15 ISO For Psp/ppsspp Download Link (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LXG 17 Tournament: Gamers Prepares For Weekend Of Fun With Fifa 17 by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 15, 2017
YES! Gamers are here, it has started. LXG ’17 is rolling with 560 matches played in the first weekend with 28 qualifiers from the first 14 groups. More matches to be taken this weekend, the 19th and 20th of August. If you’re hoping you registered right now, why don’t you just go to www.thelxg.com.ng to register, and you gotta hurry cos it closes on Wednesday, the 16th of August, 2017.

It was really gametime on Weekend one, from the tough groups to some really easy groups where we had some aggregate scores of 8-1.

As the competition started, gamers got their custom tags, those are beautiful BTW, then they were called to the warm seats to compete….and then it was GAME ON! From misses to saves to skill moves and goals, the competition was terrific.

The interesting part of LXG ’17 is that you see your group standings as you play, so you know your fate as you play your matches. You need to see how people strategize, supporting other people so they can qualify *laughs*

I saw the winner of Techplus 2017 come second place in his group… now that’s some competition.

Asides the game, we had people playing pool, having fun at the porch and enjoying the ambience of the competition, those that came to watch enjoyed themselves.

If you’re not registered for LXG ’17, go register now at www.thelxg.com.ng See you there!!!

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/lxg-17-tournament-registration-is-still-on-as-gamers-prepares-for-another-weekend-of-fun-with-fifa17/

Re: LXG 17 Tournament: Gamers Prepares For Weekend Of Fun With Fifa 17 by njokuifeanyi30: 10:29am On Aug 15, 2017
No competitive gamers here in nairaland undecided
Re: LXG 17 Tournament: Gamers Prepares For Weekend Of Fun With Fifa 17 by KronicMorris(m): 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
njokuifeanyi30:
No competitive gamers here in nairaland undecided

What'd you mean "Competitive"?.... Any gaming is prolly competitive or other.... as long as it's a face_off......
Re: LXG 17 Tournament: Gamers Prepares For Weekend Of Fun With Fifa 17 by njokuifeanyi30: 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
KronicMorris:

What'd you mean "Competitive"?.... Any gaming is prolly competitive or other.... as long as it's a face_off......
I mean they don't show up for events
Re: LXG 17 Tournament: Gamers Prepares For Weekend Of Fun With Fifa 17 by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 16, 2017
Mehn! i know some guys that are already there without asking if they saw the update.
Re: LXG 17 Tournament: Gamers Prepares For Weekend Of Fun With Fifa 17 by KronicMorris(m): 11:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
njokuifeanyi30:
I mean they don't show up for events

Oh... Ok... Nawa sha
Re: LXG 17 Tournament: Gamers Prepares For Weekend Of Fun With Fifa 17 by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 18, 2017
Gamers over to you
Re: LXG 17 Tournament: Gamers Prepares For Weekend Of Fun With Fifa 17 by nnasino(m): 9:03am On Aug 18, 2017
Is any of the lxg officials here? I got my fixture list and I have matches at 11:00am and 11:40am on sunday. I don't think this time will be convenient for most people, what is the way forward?
Re: LXG 17 Tournament: Gamers Prepares For Weekend Of Fun With Fifa 17 by njokuifeanyi30: 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
nnasino:
Is any of the lxg officials here? I got my fixture list and I have matches at 11:00am and 11:40am on sunday. I don't think this time will be convenient for most people, what is the way forward?

Call their contact number

(1) (Reply)

Fifa 18 Player Ratings For Real Madrid, Man City, Chelsea And Man United / Get 11k Using Your Phone, Your Registered Mtn Sim And 750 Naria / Tips To Improve PC Gaming Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.