Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. (15746 Views)

Pls I Need Place To Do Internship For A Period Of Three Months / Angry Fiat Workers Declares Strike Action Following Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus. / Lagos BRT Staff On Strike After Recent Increase In Fares!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
Wow, if only i saw something like this when i was searching in 2010. Gazzuzz, do u mean there's no hope for graduates above the age limit who simply have a passion to add practical automotive knowledge to their list of skills?

1 Like

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
platinumricky:
Wow, if only i saw something like this when i was searching in 2010. Gazzuzz, do u mean there's no hope for graduates above the age limit who simply have a passion to add practical automotive knowledge to their list of skills?

not at the moment, expansion currently in the works will notify Cartalk as soon as I can accomodate more.
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by mayor2013: 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
Can I apply?
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
mayor2013:
Can I apply?

you can offer similar opportunities. wink

1 Like

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by quitereal6: 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
Do not sit at home idle, contact me if you are interested in free automobile repair training during this ASUU strike period.

Qualifications.

1. Must show proof of current admission status in any university affected by the strike action.

2. Must have a NL moniker with responsible posts.

3. Guarantor must have a NL moniker with responsible posts on NL. Age of moniker, Nothing earlier than 2014.

4. Send a mail to gazzuzzatyahoodotcom, indicating your passion to learn more about automobiles.

5. Workshop is near ogba in lagos and opens 9am-6am mon-fri

6. Age limit 18-26.

7. Training ends when strike is called off.

For more info call

Training is free.

Good day sir! I sent you an email.
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by winsome5(f): 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
quitereal6:

Good day sir! I sent you an email.
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by quitereal6: 12:24am On Aug 21, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

you can offer similar opportunities. wink
Good morning sir! I sent you a mail.
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by Nobody: 3:37am On Aug 21, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
Do not sit at home idle, contact me if you are interested in free automobile repair training during this ASUU strike period.

Qualifications.

1. Must show proof of current admission status in any university affected by the strike action.

3. Guarantor must have a NL moniker with responsible posts on NL. Age of moniker, Nothing earlier than 2014.

4. Send a mail to gazzuzzatyahoodotcom, indicating your passion to learn more about automobiles.

6. Age limit 18-26.

For more info call

Training is free.

Well, that counts me out angry

3 Likes

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:59am On Aug 21, 2017
quitereal6:

Good morning sir! I sent you a mail.

I replied. wink

you can re send

1 Like

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by quitereal6: 9:35am On Aug 21, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

I replied. wink

you can re send
Seen, thanks.
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
sometimes I just wonder how u do it....... jazz or what. no human being is too near perfection like this and when it seems like someone is this close to matching ideality and reality.... there is always a pretty good catch or a very very dark side.

my main man gazuzz keep it up.....

ps I still​wonder how u do it..... think of all these ideas that tend to sell yourself and not ur trade. frankly typing, id feel beta with u handling my Caterpillar even wen I'm sure it's not ur area of expertise... I'd feel beta.

you have successfully sold urself and your trade and I wonder y others can't learn from all these ur Easter eggs instead most will be struggling to sell their skill and knowledge and perhaps, quality of service instead of focusing on what's important.

even me typing, I have not attained such calm, serenity and tactful exurberance ...... I want to be like u wen I grow up, what kinda books do u read?

1 Like

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
geovidal:
sThis your moniker hmmm
pally wen I first saw it I was like wtf is this...... so u will get used to it
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by ozoneymcm: 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Qualifications.

6. Age limit 18-26.

For more info call

Training is free.

Oga Gazzuzz. I would like to be an apprentice in your workshop. I am a graduate but u know our country, I haven't gotten any job. What are the terms and conditions
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
ozoneymcm:

Oga Gazzuzz. I would like to be an apprentice in your workshop. I am a graduate but u know our country, I haven't gotten any job. What are the terms and conditions

you do not have the passion, you are driven by the economic conditions of the country.

please open a new thread.

11 Likes

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by ozoneymcm: 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

you do not have the passion, you are driven by the economic conditions of the country.

Wow, your mode of rejection is really hurtful. I only added the employment info so you would understand why I have the time to learn and not for you to judge me. FYI I am a graduate of over 5 years and into agribusiness and not that I'm looking for a source of income . I only wanted to seize the opportunity you offered to fulfil my long standing desire/passion you think I don't have. Thank you sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
ozoneymcm:

Wow, your mode of rejection is really hurtful. I only added the employment info so you would understand why I have the time to learn and not for you to judge me. FYI I am a graduate of over 5 years and into agribusiness and not that I'm looking for a source of income . I only wanted to seize the opportunity you offered to fulfil my long standing desire/passion you think I don't have. Thank you sir

you painted the picture.

6 of my previous aprectices were all from Nairaland, they are all graduates. 1 has a masters. the ones that were driven by the passion now run their own workshops. the others.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by ozoneymcm: 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

you painted the picture.

6 of my previous aprectices were all from Nairaland, they are all graduates. 1 has a masters. the ones that were driven by the passion now run their own workshops. the others.....
I would have clarified if you needed it. You just judged me too early. I understand the importance of passion and zeal to learn
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by FrancisAdl(m): 11:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
The ones that gracefully falls under the category won't come and apply o.
They prefer to fool around on snapchat, showcase their fake life on instagram and complain about Buhari on twitter.

8 Likes

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by computerglobal(m): 6:12am On Aug 22, 2017
Biko, no more tie and suit again.Boss Gazzuzz am coming to apply.You know what you dont need anyone to carry your engine,i can carry all wink
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by princetom1(m): 7:46am On Aug 22, 2017
computerglobal:
Biko, no more tie and suit again.Boss Gazzuzz am coming to apply.You know what you dont need anyone to carry your engine,i can carry all wink

Hmnn.... Bros, na gym u think say u dey go? Hmnnn bros hulk hogan

2 Likes

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by princetom1(m): 7:51am On Aug 22, 2017
ozoneymcm:

Well, if u are serious about this ur passion (according to u cheesy), and u wanna go after it, there is an institution where u can realize ur goal. It's 100% practical, under very good environment, best facilities in the whole of West Africa, seasoned lecturer from Germany and more. No fear o, it's not expensive... U can Holla me if u want more info... Cheers
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by princetom1(m): 7:53am On Aug 22, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

you painted the picture.

What happened to odas? Are they now bus conductor in lagos? wink

1 Like

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:44am On Aug 22, 2017
princetom1:

What happened to odas? Are they now bus conductor in lagos? wink

they know them selves.
cry
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by princetom1(m): 8:50am On Aug 22, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

they know them selves.
cry

I know them sha, they are busy disturbing Nairaland.... If u know, u know
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by Lexusgs430: 4:13am On Aug 24, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

You do not want to contribute to the Kazeem numbers we already have plying their trade?
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by Lexusgs430: 4:22am On Aug 24, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Qualifications.

6. Age limit 18-26.

For more info call

Training is free.

Guarantor must have responsible posts? What are your parameters for judging responsible posts?

Some people are 2faced, in certain days their post are eccentric, on other days quiet embarrassing and on other days, a professional approach is attached to their posts..........

Life is too short to always have a serious face on our posts....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

One Million Mercedes-benzes Recalled Because They May Catch Fire / Numbers To Call To Verify The Validity Of Your Driving Licence - FRSC / Price Of Getting A Driver's License In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.