Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. (15750 Views)

Pls I Need Place To Do Internship For A Period Of Three Months / Angry Fiat Workers Declares Strike Action Following Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus. / Lagos BRT Staff On Strike After Recent Increase In Fares!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by nurey(m): 12:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
This suicide thing is funny and to think people really believed the guy grin

Well since it gained attention me sef too wan comeat zoocide make una help me with money or else...

1 Like

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 27, 2017
EgunMogaji:

You're also assuming that his alleged post is a serious one or that it even exists at all.

thats why they warn people about what they post on social media

one may be forced to defend what was written 'in jest'

na so all those charlotsville neonazis are suddenly saying their social media posts were edgy and satirical.

2 Likes

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
nurey:
This suicide thing is funny and to think people really believed the guy grin

Well since it gained attention me sef too wan comeat zoocide make una help me with money or else...

Have you met adams oshoo baba? wink
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by divinemax(m): 1:12am On Aug 28, 2017
EgunMogaji:
I weep for my country undecided

I respect Gazzuzzs decision at the end of the day.

But in case the aggrieved party is reading this please rest assured that I would hire you, not only in spite of but importantly because of that alleged post of yours.

Good luck and keep your chin up.

You have earned all my respect sir. I hope the young lad finds something doing and live as well. May I in addition add that except Uncle Gazzuzz decides to conduct a thorough medical screening prior to accepting any candidate, there are a thousand and one other medical conditions that could snap up anyone in the course of working for him. Hopefully, at the end of the day, his judgement will be just, and everyone will live happily ever after.

1 Like

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by diportivo: 11:13am On Aug 28, 2017
princetom1:

What happened to odas? Are they now bus conductor in lagos? wink

im here

now that u know

what dyu wanna do about it undecided
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by princetom1(m): 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
diportivo:

im here

now that u know

what dyu wanna do about it undecided

Are u a bus conductor?

I can only imagine how diportivo will look like holding on to that Danfo bus and calling, Egbeda, Egbeda, Egbeda... Whole pelu Changi e ooo... I no fit shout cheesy
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by nurey(m): 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
princetom1:

Are u a bus conductor?

I can only imagine how diportivo will look like holding on to that Danfo bus and calling, Egbeda, Egbeda, Egbeda... Whole pelu Changi e ooo... I no fit shout cheesy

you also forgot #500, #1000 kosi changi oooo. grin

1 Like

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by princetom1(m): 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
nurey:

you also forgot #500, #1000 kosi changi oooo. grin

Am not sure that is him I because he wears arsenal jersey
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by diportivo: 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
see them

as dem carry my matter for head

undecided

1 Like

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by Avcor: 10:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
Good evening sir @gazzuzz. Please I just sent you a mail. I would love to be a part of this internship. Thank you very much sir.
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by Jazmiynne: 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
Avcor:
Good evening sir @gazzuzz. Please I just sent you a mail. I would love to be a part of this internship. Thank you very much sir.

I can vouch for him. Thanks very much. smiley
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by Avcor: 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
Sir gazzuzz, just wanted to know please if my application has been approved by you. Thank you sir.
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by Originalsly: 10:53am On Sep 01, 2017
Great! ..... acts like this move a country forward. Someone said earlier that university students would not want their hands dirty.... besides. ... it would be degrading in this society to stoop sooo low to be involved in learning a skill reserved for school dropouts! ...... and GAZZUZZ is still wondering why the response is so poor!... they rather do nothing than have their image tarnished with grease and oil!
@ Gazzuzz....just a suggestion.... how about opening it up to youths...who finished secondary school and are already in the field.... being miseducated by Kazeems?....or those who want to be mechanics? It would be nice if you can start an apprenticeship programme..... maybe...just maybe.... some sensible politician will see the value of your work and subsidize the programme......just a dream!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by ekkywolex(m): 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nice initiative. Mentorship is good way for acquiring technical knowledge. Good luck to those who will make it.
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
Originalsly:
Great! ..... acts like this move a country forward. Someone said earlier that university students would not want their hands dirty.... besides. ... it would be degrading in this society to stoop sooo low to be involved in learning a skill reserved for school dropouts! ...... and GAZZUZZ is still wondering why the response is so poor!... they rather do nothing than have their image tarnished with grease and oil!
@ Gazzuzz....just a suggestion.... how about opening it up to youths...who finished secondary school and are already in the field.... being miseducated by Kazeems?....or those who want to be mechanics? It would be nice if you can start an apprenticeship programme..... maybe...just maybe.... some sensible politician will see the value of your work and subsidize the programme......just a dream!

for where? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
Wow what can I say. Its been 1week since I started my training at Mr Gazzuzz wprkshop . Trust me when I say it has been wonderful, I've not meet a boss as sir gazzuzz before. God bless him and enlarge him in all his endeavour. Thank you once more sir for this opportunity. The workers there ah excellent guys, very friendly more like brothers, always ready to answer even the most stupid question that could come out of your mouth. I having fun n at the same time acquii skill

A call to their UG out there please if you are anywhere around lagos , trust me u don't wanna miss this opportunity. Please read the instructions clear them n get yourselves here let's learn together buddies.

3 Likes

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by princetom1(m): 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
UCHE3D:
Wow what can I say. Its been 1week since I started my training at Mr Gazzuzz wprkshop . Trust me when I say it has been wonderful, I've not meet a boss as sir gazzuzz before. God bless him and enlarge him in all his endeavour. Thank you once more sir for this opportunity. The workers there ah excellent guys, very friendly more like brothers, always ready to answer even the most stupid question that could come out of your mouth. I having fun n at the same time acquii skill

A call to their UG out there please if you are anywhere around lagos , trust me u don't wanna miss this opportunity. Please read the instructions clear them n get yourselves here let's learn together buddies.

Lucky you

1 Like

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by thebigkendo(m): 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2017
I Want to learn work too
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
thebigkendo:
I Want to learn work too

No room for over aged players tongue
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by princetom1(m): 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
diportivo:
see them

as dem carry my matter for head

undecided

I dont know u sell meat too ( alapata), lemme come and be going. ...

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by thebigkendo(m): 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

No room for over aged players tongue

No na..i can produce Declaration of age , iyam 25 years old..
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by diportivo: 10:26am On Sep 04, 2017
me sef wan learn
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by LeJeun3: 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2017

It's been great learning from Gazzuzz himself, join us this week.....

Diportivo come o

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by princetom1(m): 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
LeJeun3:

It's been great learning from Gazzuzz himself, join us this week.....

Diportivo come o

Make una fear God sir....
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by LeJeun3: 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2017
princetom1:

Make una fear God sir....

Bros come join us na.........

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by princetom1(m): 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
LeJeun3:

Bros come join us na.........

Shey that bottle own dey abi na can own? With nkwobi or cow tail peppersoup?
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by LeJeun3: 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
princetom1:

Shey that bottle own dey abi na can own? With nkwobi or cow tail peppersoup?

Na Can and Nkwobi....

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by princetom1(m): 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
LeJeun3:

Na Can and Nkwobi....

Lemme come to the presence of the table

1 Like

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by Emekayoung(m): 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
Originalsly:
Or may be the thread shuld have been referred to mechanical engineering students who are being affected by the ongoing ASUU strike. Or wat do u think?
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by Originalsly: 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
Emekayoung:

Or may be the thread shuld have been referred to mechanical engineering students who are being affected by the ongoing ASUU strike. Or wat do u think?
Sounds reasonable!....but guess Gazzuzz wants to deal with people above a certain level of education...people who should be able to grab what he is saying the first time....so he won't have to be repeating the same thing over and over and over again!
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:11am On Sep 07, 2017
Offer closes 12th sep 2017
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by connkg(m): 3:24am On Sep 07, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
Offer closes 12th sep 2017

We, The Association of Night Watchers, the original Supporters' Club, would like our admission process to begin on the 12th. We are an organisation of over-aged, life-loving players with "sensible posts"...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

One Million Mercedes-benzes Recalled Because They May Catch Fire / Numbers To Call To Verify The Validity Of Your Driving Licence - FRSC / Price Of Getting A Driver's License In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.