Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

I Have Fallen In Love With A 55-year Old Woman In Port Harcourt – NYSC Member - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Have Fallen In Love With A 55-year Old Woman In Port Harcourt – NYSC Member (913 Views)

Trailer Crushes Pregnant Woman In Ibadan, 30 Others / Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) / Download Music - Chidinma Fallen In Love Produced By Mastercraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Fallen In Love With A 55-year Old Woman In Port Harcourt – NYSC Member by Kericoo(m): 9:14am On Aug 15, 2017
The world we are is full of miseries, now what do we call this..? Love or African Juju…?
A 23-year old Nigerian man currently observing his National Youth Service Corp Programme in the Niger Delta part of Nigeria is in deep love with a 55-year old woman. He recently let the cat out of the bag on how he found sweet love in the hands of a 55-year old woman.

This 23-year-old fresh graduate is currently engaged in a romance with a 55-year-old woman in Port Harcourt, Rivers State where he is observing his NYSC programme.
He is said to have fallen in love with the woman and is ready to take her to the alter her if he will get the needed support from his family members.
He has written a note to a relationship blogger and adviser, Joro Olumofin as he seeks advice.

Read his story below:

Source: http://bongogist.com/top_gist/advice-fallen-love-55-year-old-woman-port-harcourt-nysc-member.html
Re: I Have Fallen In Love With A 55-year Old Woman In Port Harcourt – NYSC Member by Penalty82(m): 9:30am On Aug 15, 2017
There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.
Re: I Have Fallen In Love With A 55-year Old Woman In Port Harcourt – NYSC Member by MysteriousAnn(f): 9:45am On Aug 15, 2017
Even her daughter senior you! Haha, money or green passport must be involved. Konji bastardness can't reach this stage..
Re: I Have Fallen In Love With A 55-year Old Woman In Port Harcourt – NYSC Member by Kutis2030(m): 9:56am On Aug 15, 2017
dis one wnt to marry her mother oooh
Re: I Have Fallen In Love With A 55-year Old Woman In Port Harcourt – NYSC Member by IdeyFindWife: 10:05am On Aug 15, 2017
Chai "You are now rocking with tha baddest. It's YoungJohn...the wicked Producer!"

Corper, Corper! Corper, the grandMilf-furker has lost his bloody mind in the bottomless toto of his ancestors; her daugher even old pass am sef. Anyway, may his departed senses rest in peace.

Lefulefu, dear bros, wey you dey o!

1 Share

Re: I Have Fallen In Love With A 55-year Old Woman In Port Harcourt – NYSC Member by Ncsamuel(m): 10:16am On Aug 15, 2017
Is it not yet time for FG to scrap this NYSC sef?..... So we wont be hearing stories like this!
Re: I Have Fallen In Love With A 55-year Old Woman In Port Harcourt – NYSC Member by Michealforever: 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
It's in Nigeria that age is a criteria to love.
...simply because it's believed that only a younger woman can respect the man.

If a woman is giving you peace of mind, can take care of herself, can hold intelligent conversations with you, is good in bed and is God fearing...why should her age be a barrier to marriage.

That being said. ..in this particular case. The corper is infatuated and is not yet ready for marriage. I would suggest he dates her for at least one more year after service before making a decision.

Good sex and good food has a way if blinding the eyes to other important character defects.

(1) (Reply)

Man From Year 2048, Comes Back With A Terrifying Warning For Humanity. / Brother Kill His Brother Over Family Property In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Missing Person Notice, If You See Her Just Call Babaramota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.