Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,001 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Nigerian Engineer Invent Generator That Can Work All Day Without Fuel Nor Diesel - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigerian Engineer Invent Generator That Can Work All Day Without Fuel Nor Diesel (1447 Views)

Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) / Ubaka & Atikpo Chukwuebuka Patrick Invent OGANIHU C² Bitter Leaf Washing Machine / Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Engineer Invent Generator That Can Work All Day Without Fuel Nor Diesel by JosWatchDog(m): 9:41am On Aug 15, 2017
According to the him, he narrated as thus:
This is the first project that took me a step into actualising my dreams. Me and my team won several competitions for my sec school (Bss Gindiri) and went places.

And here we are today already built several heavy farm machines which includes a tractor and we're already working on our first Helicopter.

All we need is investors and Nigeria will be the manufacturer of it's own technology
We are achievers beyond limitations

It's a world of innovations
It's a #bennieworld
Greatness awaits!!

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/08/nigerian-engineer-invented-generator.html

lalasticlala seun mynd44

Re: Nigerian Engineer Invent Generator That Can Work All Day Without Fuel Nor Diesel by 2horsePOWER(m): 9:44am On Aug 15, 2017
g
Re: Nigerian Engineer Invent Generator That Can Work All Day Without Fuel Nor Diesel by auntysimbiat(f): 10:24am On Aug 15, 2017
NICE ONE
Re: Nigerian Engineer Invent Generator That Can Work All Day Without Fuel Nor Diesel by khalhokage(m): 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oga, if you really made what you said you did, then finding Investors would be the least of your problems because investors worldwide would throw money at you like the sexiest stripper in the club.

But here we are, you didn't even explain how this magical gen of yours works.
Re: Nigerian Engineer Invent Generator That Can Work All Day Without Fuel Nor Diesel by alienvirus: 6:35am On Aug 16, 2017
Make a video to show how it works. Connecting some pieces without it working amounts to nothing.
Re: Nigerian Engineer Invent Generator That Can Work All Day Without Fuel Nor Diesel by adeoyeyemi(m): 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
Yea you might be right, but remeber:

"Perpetual motion machine of the first kind is impossible "
Re: Nigerian Engineer Invent Generator That Can Work All Day Without Fuel Nor Diesel by ottohan: 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
I think its kinda possible..
All it needs is just a powerful batter(ies) especially the Lithium type,
Then you apply external inertia just like the way normal generators are started
Then a transformer will be used to boost the voltage,
Now as the generator is working, it would be recharging the batter(ies) as well as providing electricity, the recharged batter(ies) would be providing power and the cycle will continue
But what he produced is just a prototype
Mass production would be quite difficult anyway, because it would be subjected to transient conditions

(1) (Reply)

MTN Now Allows You To Borrow Cash / The Journey To MARS Took 7 Months And 300 Million Miles / Bulk Sms Service How Relevant In Today Business Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.