Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,792 members, 7,798,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Is It Good To Borrow Money For Your Wedding? - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Is It Good To Borrow Money For Your Wedding? (11211 Views)

Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony / why it is good to confirm before you believe or post any writeup / What Will Your Wedding Cost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Good To Borrow Money For Your Wedding? by na2day2(m): 8:37am On Feb 24, 2010
Mhismole:

theyr stll under your name honey! wink wink tongue kiss kiss

i know but that is just the card though, i faked it well. my advice use with extreme aution b4 olopa catch u ooo
Re: Is It Good To Borrow Money For Your Wedding? by Mhismole(f): 9:00am On Feb 24, 2010
if uv been usin it nd it workd for yu, twud work for me then. haba sha honey, you worry too much!
Re: Is It Good To Borrow Money For Your Wedding? by na2day2(m): 9:36am On Feb 24, 2010
Mhismole:

if uv been usin it nd it workd for yu, twud work for me then. haba sha honey, you worry too much!

i dont want to have to remarry thats why cry cry
Re: Is It Good To Borrow Money For Your Wedding? by Mhismole(f): 7:35pm On Feb 24, 2010
na2day?:

i dont want to have to remarry thats why cry cry

i should be saying that dear. now enough with all this talking. *bounces*
Re: Is It Good To Borrow Money For Your Wedding? by na2day2(m): 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2010
Mhismole:

i should be saying that dear. now enough with all this talking. *bounces*

*****starts singing love stinks!*****
Re: Is It Good To Borrow Money For Your Wedding? by Mhismole(f): 8:10pm On Feb 24, 2010
na2day?:

*****starts singing love stinks!*****

LOL
Re: Is It Good To Borrow Money For Your Wedding? by na2day2(m): 11:07pm On Feb 24, 2010
Mhismole:

LOL

why u dey laff over serious matter? angry angry angry
Re: Is It Good To Borrow Money For Your Wedding? by danwilson: 11:46am On Feb 25, 2010
what the couple should consider is their love, understanding and hardwork. even if they borrow surely they will pay back if they have the above three things
Re: Is It Good To Borrow Money For Your Wedding? by SALady(f): 8:02am On Feb 26, 2010
tobiloba82:

anyone who says that the guy shouldn't borrow must be earning a very good pay as salary or doing a very lucrative business.
the truth is a lot of people borrow money. it is just that one should be very careful of the amount he is borrowing. your debt should not be more than you monthly salary or maybe two months salary. Don't be fooled, a lot of couple borrow.
you neva marry that is why you are condemning the move. Go and prepare for wedding, then you will know if there is a low key occasion in Nigeria.

Ofcourse only people who can afford luxury should have luxury. Why wish to have things you cannot afford on someone elses account? Why must your eyes be bigger than your pocket? Who on earth has been putting money aside for you so that one day you can have your dream wedding? people have have their own needs and plans. Why not wait till the day you can afford it? Why cant you live well enough with what you have and what you dont have?
Why cant you work hard towards that which you desire and be patient, than to incenveniece people with your borrowing? Where is your pride? Yes there's always a bank to borrow money from, who wants to have a wedding on credit that will accrue interest? By the way all that money is just going to buy people alcohol and food, an expensive dress and suit that you will only wear one day. No wonder people want to kill each other when things dont work out well in their marriage.

Havent you heared of a budget, please live within your means.

Black people why must we be so black I mean really?
Re: Is It Good To Borrow Money For Your Wedding? by ve2: 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2010
The borrower ia always a slave to the lender. Follow your heart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? / 2021 August Meeting: ABN TV Boss' Mum Bags Nne Oha Of Ebem Ohafia [pix, Video] / 10 Real Life Mermaid Caught On Camera (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.