Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. (29286 Views)

See How Two Guys Scammed Shop Owner After Buying Phone Of N110K. Photos / 20 And 18-Year-Old Guys Who Shot Man Dead With Ak47 In Bauchi Arrested By Police / Man Who Stole Gas Cylinder In Rivers Stripped, Paraded With It On His Head (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by ken19: 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
mumu guys....come learn from Douglas boys

1 Like

Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by lycan2: 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
she come dey show us her own what are we going to use it to do?
fry yam?
delors:
Where are the thieves' pictures na?
Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thats why you should not believe everything you see on social media.
This girl is a mumu sha..

Very gullible!
So you just went to an AirForce base just like that?
You are lucky they did not use your Toto to play ludo.

No phone is worth that gamble.
Next time if you lose your phone; JUST MOVE ON!

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by Man2utd(m): 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
sKeetz:

When will you have sense ? sad

He will have sense when buhari returns from london...
Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by jackie35(m): 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
Choiszman:
So, we have an update about the guys who stole a Zzetta’s Phone.

It all started when the Instagram User, @lordesszzetta shared photos of two guys, calling them out for stealing her phone.. Apparently, the guys took pictures with the phone, not knowing the settings of the phones allowed Backup at several intervals.

She wrote:

PLEASE READ: Hi everyone. My phone was stolen yesterday 12/08/2017 somewhere around my area at Amuwo Odofin. The guys who stole it turned off the phone after a while, would switch it on at times, answer my friends’ calls but would stay mute.
However, as fate would have it, they were stupid enough to snap with the phone and the picture was backed up on my gmail without them knowing.
Fast forward to today 13/08/2017, I got a new phone and logged into my Google account to back up my saved info/ pictures and Lo and behold, their picture was restored along with mine!
So this is the picture of the thieves who stole my phone. Please do share until they are caught. Thanks.
ZZETTA.

Below is an Update, and How she was able to retrieve her phone:

PLEASE READ: UPDATE ON MY STOLEN PHONE(14/08/2017)
SEE ALSO: How I got rid of My POT BELLY and Excess Body Fat under 2 weeks!
It is with great pleasure that I announce that my stolen phone has been retrieved today, Monday 14/08/2017 around 6:30pm. IT HAS NOW BEEN CONFIRMED FOR SURE THAT THE PHONE WAS INDEED STOLEN BY ONE OF THE GUYS IN THE PICTURE who claimed someone threw it out of my car and he picked it.
The suspect tried to be smart and make my story backfire after they saw their pictures going viral. They contacted Yabaleftonline and posted that I am wanted by the Nigerian Air Force in a bid to intimidate me with the contact he has.
I visited the barracks and thanks to some good men of the Air Force who investigated and clearly made me understand that THE AIR FORCE NEVER DECLARED ME WANTED as they have no business with such a civil case that should be handled by the police. Indeed the culprits plan did not work out as there were loopholes in his story which gave him up.
Thankfully, the officers on duty ensured the phone was retrieved and handed over to me. His motive behind taking the case to the Airforce failed and backfired. The suspect will certainly be facing the wrath of the law for false alarm and lying on the force that I was declared wanted.
As you can see from the picture of the phone, the culprits had no intention of returning it as they wiped off all the information in it and restored it to factory settings to either make use of it or sell. The police were duly informed of the case and have been updated on all recent developments.
Thank you all for your support and kind words.
ZZETTA.

http://www.yabaleftonline.com/update-two-guys-lordesszzettas-phone/?utm_source=notifications&utm_medium=referral

CONGRATULATIONS BABE

1 Like

Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by maklelemakukula(m): 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
theoneJabulani:
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner. Btw pls i need a million Naira loan to open bet9ja shopping
meet your parents. old papa
Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
AlwaysPad:
[s]
Must u be tribal in everything? Why not learn how to love one another?

I am a managing director in the labelled company

I am sure you are not a pig. Shun animal lifestyle and embrace one another [/s]

Love one another? After Awolowo starved 5 million Biafraan children to death...was he loving one another? Are you loving one another when you are enjoying two Lagos seaports while Calabar, Port Harcourt, Onne, Warri seaports and Onitsha riverport are closed down? Afonja hypocrite...if you reply me again, I'll slap that demonn in you. Get out from my sight...wicked things

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by paulchineduN(m): 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
AlwaysPad:
They must be Igbos

IPOB ur headache, IPOB ur heartache, IPOB ur nightmare. Go drink garri wey dey hungry u my friend
Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by maklelemakukula(m): 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
Man2utd:

He will have sense when buhari returns from london...
this week abi ?
Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by free2ryhme: 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
Choiszman:

It all started when the Instagram User, @lordesszzetta shared photos of two guys, calling them out for stealing her phone.. Apparently, the guys took pictures with the phone, not knowing the settings of the phones allowed Backup at several intervals.

She wrote:

PLEASE READ: Hi everyone. My phone was stolen yesterday 12/08/2017 somewhere around my area at Amuwo Odofin. The guys who stole it turned off the phone after a while, would switch it on at times, answer my friends’ calls but would stay mute.
However, as fate would have it, they were stupid enough to snap with the phone and the picture was backed up on my gmail without them knowing.
Fast forward to today 13/08/2017, I got a new phone and logged into my Google account to back up my saved info/ pictures and Lo and behold, their picture was restored along with mine!
So this is the picture of the thieves who stole my phone. Please do share until they are caught. Thanks.
ZZETTA.

It is with great pleasure that I announce that my stolen phone has been retrieved today, Monday 14/08/2017 around 6:30pm. IT HAS NOW BEEN CONFIRMED FOR SURE THAT THE PHONE WAS INDEED STOLEN BY ONE OF THE GUYS IN THE PICTURE who claimed someone threw it out of my car and he picked it.
The suspect tried to be smart and make my story backfire after they saw their pictures going viral. They contacted Yabaleftonline and posted that I am wanted by the Nigerian Air Force in a bid to intimidate me with the contact he has.
I visited the barracks and thanks to some good men of the Air Force who investigated and clearly made me understand that THE AIR FORCE NEVER DECLARED ME WANTED as they have no business with such a civil case that should be handled by the police. Indeed the culprits plan did not work out as there were loopholes in his story which gave him up.
Thankfully, the officers on duty ensured the phone was retrieved and handed over to me. His motive behind taking the case to the Airforce failed and backfired. The suspect will certainly be facing the wrath of the law for false alarm and lying on the force that I was declared wanted.
As you can see from the picture of the phone, the culprits had no intention of returning it as they wiped off all the information in it and restored it to factory settings to either make use of it or sell. The police were duly informed of the case and have been updated on all recent developments.
ZZETTA.

http://www.yabaleftonline.com/update-two-guys-lordesszzettas-phone/?utm_source=notifications&utm_medium=referral

Abeg wey the face of the thieves abi the OP don smoke weed ni?
Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by TENHEU22(m): 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very gullible!

My guy she went to Air Force base not rapists den.
Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by victorjoe(m): 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very gullible!

Abegi sharap dia!!!

1 Like

Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by Realdeals(m): 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
Infinix phone in action.
Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by AlwaysPad(m): 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
zurich1010:

Love one another? After Awolowo starved 5 million Biafraan children to death...was he loving one another? Are you loving one another when you are enjoying two Lagos seaports while Calabar, Port Harcourt, Onne, Warri seaports and Onitsha riverport are closed down? Afonja hypocrite...if you reply me again, I'll slap that demonn in you. Get out from my sight...wicked things
Calm down please we are in this together. But why are u so wicked by judging Ojukwu's misdeed to Awolowo's.
Blame Ojujwu the coward who ran away and made ur ancestors to be killed like pigs and commit suicide.

You need to stop this Piggy behavior as what Cownu decsribed you guys. You should be better than this
Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by enigma2007(m): 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
columbus007:
so na becos of ordinary infinix phone dis girl don dey pariwo untop undecided

That infinix is about 100k+...
Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by Lisaint(m): 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
columbus007:
so na becos of ordinary infinix phone dis girl don dey pariwo untop undecided

Nah coins she take buy ham abi

1 Like

Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by ifyain: 4:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
divinecode101:
Can anyone help with the name of the software she used for this?
She did not use any software but auto backup on google drive to backup her pictures, the thieves were not smart enough to factory reset it before taking pictures of themselves. It is more functional to use find my phone app as you can always know the location of your phone, render it unusable, wipe the content and also call it even if the sim have been removed.

4 Likes

Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
Olanrefront3355:
All this For infinix hot 4? or?

As in. I was thinking it was an iPhone sef or Samsung
Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by Choiszman(m): 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
Check my previous threads mad man cheesy grin
free2ryhme:

Abeg wey the face of the thieves abi the OP don smoke weed ni?
Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by free2ryhme: 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
Choiszman:
Check my previous threads mad man cheesy grin

Did you link your previous thread, imbelic grin

1 Like

Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by joenor(m): 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
Girls n phone sha, selfie when them wan take nor go make their sense function appropriate.
Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by Sard(m): 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
Olanrefront3355:
All this For infinix hot 4? or?
For a start, that's not Hot 4.
and whatever phone it's, she bought it with her money. So it would be daft of you and other mumus like you to assume that she should let it go without a fight.
Y'all should make use of your brains once in a while. I don't think it's really that hard to reason.

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by ChristineC: 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
so you just strolled into an air force base and started talking about Infinix phone, then boom they helped you track the thief...

1 Like

Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by hatchy(f): 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very gullible!

This boy you are becoming a nuisance in Nairaland like Sarrki.

I advice you watch yourself and watch your finger before posting this your rubbish online.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by goldedprince: 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
oderinde151:
mad man grin
your mother mad woman
Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by stubbornRebel: 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
Never bro..... He lost it forever
sKeetz:

When will you have sense ? sad
Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by Man2utd(m): 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
maklelemakukula:

this week abi ?

The ealier it is the better it is for this guy oo.....
Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
ifyain:

She did not use any software but auto backup on google drive to backup her pictures, the thieves were not smart enough to factory reset it before taking pictures of themselves. It is more functional to use find my phone app as you can always know the location of your phone, render it unusable, wipe the content and also call it even if the sim have been removed.
Thank you
Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by SweetBanana: 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
Congrats to @zzetta.
Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
Choiszman:

She wrote:

ZZETTA.

ZZETTA.

All this over an Infinix phone
Re: Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone.. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
zurich1010:

go to Awolowo's grave and rant.. His he Awolowo??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tattooed Nigerian Man From Ghana Caught Stealing Shirt In Delta State. Photo / Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Attack 11 Months After Wedding / Phone And Handbag Snatchers Caught In Onitsha, Punished (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.