Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,769 members, 7,806,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Actress, Monalisa Chinda Lists How African Men Can Bring Out The Best In A Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Monalisa Chinda Lists How African Men Can Bring Out The Best In A Woman (450 Views)

Court Renews Arrest Warrant For Actress Monalisa Chinda / Tax Evasion: Actress Monalisa Chinda Reacts To Her Arrest Warrant / " See My Investment": Actress Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Beautiful Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Monalisa Chinda Lists How African Men Can Bring Out The Best In A Woman by YomzzyDBlogger: 12:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nigerian actress and film producer, Monalisa Chinda who recently got married to Tonye Coker took her Instagram Page to highlight how african men can bring out the best in a woman.

The actress wrote;

“I grew up watching my parents serve one another. Relationship is not just a union but a partnership designed by God. A man must derive pleasure from serving his girlfriend/wife. This can only be achieved in a relationship based on true love and mutual respect. A woman becomes even more beautiful and adorable for the man that pampers her. African men misses to understand that ACTS of LOVE and RESPECT brings out the best in a woman. #WeLoveToBeLoved”.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, MissyB3

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/08/actress-monalisa-chinda-highlights-how.html

See photos below:

Re: Actress, Monalisa Chinda Lists How African Men Can Bring Out The Best In A Woman by ibkkk(f): 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oh yeah!We love to be loved.

(1) (Reply)

Makuo Ohabueze Latest Pix / “peni$ Size Doesn’t Matter When It Comes To Sex; I Had $ex...." Actress Amara. / Actress Rukky Sanda Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.